Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Where/how/when to buy ARMA2:OA?

Nah. It's probably, like always, a distributor trying to get the upper hand on it's competition. Happened with Arma 2 as well.

25th June ? So the release date changed from 29.6. to 25.6. or ? :)

I only asked for Italy where the game is published by 505, for DL version, meridian 4 or idea game editions I guess that the release dat is 29/06 ;)

My preoder of Arrowhead was cancelled by Amazon.co.uk, followed by the line:"We are no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused."

Is that really so? Anyone else with a similar announcement? I am a little confused because there still is a direct link to the Amazon.co.uk from the official Arma 2 preorder pages.

Is that valid site? You ordered there before?

2.july is bit bad but price is good and game.co.uk and hmv.co.uk still dont have it :C

Yes, It's a valid site. I bought ArmA2 from them and one other game too. No problems with them so far. :)

So.. is there any word on where OA will be sold in the Netherlands? I've been keeping track of bol.com for a while already, as well as mailing them, but they won't sell it for now. And I haven't been able to find a differend site or shop who will.

I only asked for Italy where the game is published by 505, for DL version, meridian 4 or idea game editions I guess that the release dat is 29/06 ;)
Yeah, I know, but it would be great if they change the release date to 25th for every country. :)

My preoder of Arrowhead was cancelled by Amazon.co.uk, followed by the line:"We are no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused."

Is that really so? Anyone else with a similar announcement? I am a little confused because there still is a direct link to the Amazon.co.uk from the official Arma 2 preorder pages.

I have pre-ordered OA from Amazon UK and my order is still placed and expected to arrive 29th of June. hopefully just a mistake.

I think i'll stick with sprocket, but i want to get my hands on combined operations. Any chance we'll also get a preorder option for it? :)

I will just wait until it gets into the shops, and I can go down there and buy it myself. Theres no rush guys, relax! :p

I see amazon.co.uk have put the price up to £24.92 just when I was thinking of pre-ordering!

Oh well, I guess I will just wait them out and see if they shift their price back to £20.

Edited by stun

What about canada, i thought that Arma 2 was multiple language, is OA going to release in France? if yes, i dont see the problem to release in canada... thats sad anyway, might need to order it from the states than

In my country no store heard about an "ArmA or Armed Assault" neither OFP games. The only store which sell ArmA put the price tag at $70 (U$D) "because it was a hard to get" :(

I really wish someone would give us word about steam.

It's gonna be on Steam, check the official FAQ.

will the sprocket version be in english?

Yes, it's multi language.

will the sprocket version be in english?

I'm sure you will get an option to chose the language .

Will the Sprocket version allow to download OA in Czech language(or better said Czech version) ?

Will the Sprocket version allow to download OA in Czech language(or better said Czech version) ?
Yes, in German version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead it is possible to switch between English and German language freely (that means entire GUI, subtitles).

Sprocket version supports English, French, Italian, Spanish and Czech languages in the game (UI, missions, etc.).

Voice over is the same for all versions, mostly English, some Persian (or Russian and Czech for the original Arma 2).

Sprocket version is multi language ^

JW Custom: Thank you, I will probably buy the game via Sprocket...too lazy to travel to the shop which is too far away...:D