Sign in to follow this  
Kiki

Persian Hammer

sanstitre1ria.jpg

I dunno if I am looking at this right, but it looks like all these pouches are attached straight to the vest. you know pasgt vests had a few pockets on them, but no attachment points for pouches like molle, right? any and all regular units in the 80's wore lbe.

Also, I could be completely wrong on this, but I dont think thigh holsters were in widespread use yet. they still used the standard nylon flap holster attached to the pistol belt except in elite units.

the IBA 'stuff' could./should be removed from the normal map.

Not it shouldn't. The LBE of the time doesn't cover much of anything, so most of the stuff you can see now would still be showing.

yeah sorry just looked up pasgt vest again , was thinking of the wrong one.

That new video reminded me of one of the good old Flashpoint missions. Can't wait for the release. I was already getting some serious regrets of buying Arrowhead but this addon will surely change things :yay:

Also, I could be completely wrong on this, but I dont think thigh holsters were in widespread use yet. they still used the standard nylon flap holster attached to the pistol belt except in elite units.

It's because shephard is unique ;).

Quick gripe - rendezvous is one word. :)

Yes as it's a french expression I thought it was written the same way.

Looks awesome! Can't wait for the campaign and especially the units! :D

Campaign "trailer" reminded me of OFP

It's an honor for us to remind you of Ofp ;)

As in the PM to Kiki i've applied for translating this mod. Since they want it to be multi-language. My question is - can somone provide me with the program needed, or whatever i need for being able to translate. Kiki told me about stringable files, and i found a "stringable" editor -something on armaholic. Translating is not hard, but i'd like a tutorial or something like that. Since i don't know anything about how to actually translate the files if you understand.

As in the PM to Kiki i've applied for translating this mod. Since they want it to be multi-language. My question is - can somone provide me with the program needed, or whatever i need for being able to translate. Kiki told me about stringable files, and i found a "stringable" editor -something on armaholic. Translating is not hard, but i'd like a tutorial or something like that. Since i don't know anything about how to actually translate the files if you understand.

I think that this might be helpfull: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/CSV_File_Format_-_Stringtables

Thanks for replying sir. So let me get this straight. I edit the stringtables with an text-editor.

LANGUAGE, English, German

// actions

STR_MOVETO, Move to the, Gehen sie zum

STR_DESTROY, Destroy the, Zerstören sie den

// locations

STR_STATION, railroad station, Bahnhof

STR_AIRPORT, airport, Flughafen

so for instance, what i want to do is to replace "airport" (on the left) with the norwegian word for airport yes?

Edited by Quakecry

As we're gettin out of topic by talking about the stringtables functions I suggest to continue this explanation by pm ;)

Check your pm ;)

I really have been busy with my job those times, so I'm sorry I couldn't reply to all my PM

So this campaign is not dead at all and is coming this month for sure as a fantastic job have been done on the voice acting and the beta testing which helped me a lot in fixing issues and making that campaign as clean and bug free as posible.

I'm going to post some screenies or videos until the release ;)

regarding stringtables and missions...

LANGUAGE,English
STR_CFG_PAPABEAR,"PAPABEAR"
STR_SA01r01,"THIS IS ALPHA ONE. LOOKS LIKE WE GOT 'EM ALL."
STR_SA01r02,"LET'S GO TO WORK. GRENADIERS, FIRE WHEN READY."
STR_SA01r03,"WE COPY YOU ALPHA. COMMENCING ATTACK."
STR_SA01r04,"GOOD JOB, ALPHA ONE. PROCEED WITH MISSION, NO ENEMY UNITS SHOULD BE PERMITTED TO ESCAPE. SOME SUPPORT UNITS ARE COMING THROUGH TOO. BASE OUT."
STR_SA01v10,"We're here. Disembark!"

that's my stringtable for my sp mission revenge, just put it into a text document and save it as .csv and modify what you want...