This storyline is getting more and more exciting the further it develops!! :D

It keeps saying I'm missing the VFAI.HPP File when its obviously in my addons folder?

just tried out the latest release, the torpedoes on the AB212 don't seem to work, they explode when you drop them

thanks for the new update YorT!

Also, you should post the releases on BI addon complete forum

I love the LST ship

I cannot believe what you have done with Gachopin's Liberty .

Some some constructive criticism:

- The memory point that defines where the crew, cargo or whatever is created when it leaves the ship is starboard of the ship and very far. You should change it. Otherwise if you leave the ship you end up in the water.

- You should add particle effects as GNAT has added in his ships. Look at the FSF or his Frigates for Arma 1. It is a matter of defining the particle effects classes and then reference them in the config.

- The two RHIBs in the bow could be configged so the can be released and crewed. I supose you have used proxies. Add an user animation that hides the proxy and then link it to an Action.

Anyway, very good work!!!!

I'm also getting a CTD when you fire a stinger at the Shabaviz 2-75 and the AB212, it crashes as soon as I fire a stinger at one

I love the LST ship

I cannot believe what you have done with Gachopin's Liberty .

Some some constructive criticism:

- The memory point that defines where the crew, cargo or whatever is created when it leaves the ship is starboard of the ship and very far. You should change it. Otherwise if you leave the ship you end up in the water.

- You should add particle effects as GNAT has added in his ships. Look at the FSF or his Frigates for Arma 1. It is a matter of defining the particle effects classes and then reference them in the config.

- The two RHIBs in the bow could be configged so the can be released and crewed. I supose you have used proxies. Add an user animation that hides the proxy and then link it to an Action.

Anyway, very good work!!!!

Any constructive comments are welcome, constant improvement is a wonderful thing. :D

I am not quite that good when it comes to modelling etc., but sure sounds like you know what it needs. I would be more than happy for you to fix this issue if you have the time.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

just tried out the latest release, the torpedoes on the AB212 don't seem to work, they explode when you drop them

I not sure if ArmA 2 engine can handle a dropped torpedo and then running on underwater, I am sure if someone out there has a script they could possibly share it with us. :yay:

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

It keeps saying I'm missing the VFAI.HPP File when its obviously in my addons folder?

Sounds like you are running the @Iranian_Forces_AI_Config and if so you will also need to have the VF folder installed in the userconfig folder, this is included in the Mod, so all you need is to copy the supplied useconfig folder into the ArmA2 main directory.

Hope I have explained this enough, I am sure there is plenty of community members who could explain it better than me. :D

I not sure if ArmA 2 engine can handle a dropped torpedo and then running on underwater, I am sure if someone out there has a script they could possibly share it with us. :yay:

Try getting with Gnat, he has a working torpedo system on his submarines, although they may be a mando missile thing.

Try getting with Gnat, he has a working torpedo system on his submarines, although they may be a mando missile thing.

I am not sure if this would work, as the torpedo needs to fall like a bomb to a predetermined height i.e. below water level and then start moving horizontally.

Mando missiles may work, but again not really my forte

Thanks for the fix, Yort, it works perfectly! This is a great mod that I love, and would go great for a mission I've been trying to do but I can't figure out how to make Allies switch to be Enemies and attack each other while the mission is taking place.

In the future for any upcoming releases, will you be considering doing SCUDs?

Any keen Arma 2 enthusiast who visits the numerous sites dedicated to the game, may find a self professed group of experts ready to ridicule, who unlike Yort and myself, carefully research the models we included in this mod. For the benefit of that naive group, who doubted that Iran has a blue helo, I include here a pic of the Naval chopper we used.

That said, both Yort and I do appreciate the helpful suggestions from our friends

irannavy.th.jpg

Doesnt a branch of the Iran Military use a old choco-chip camo pattern? I'm not sure..

By the way, when are those awesome Special Forces going to be included?

Hey, great mod really nice to have these units in game... however i seem to have a weird problem... when i place a squad of 77th Infantry Division from afar they look like huge lumps of plastic... i can't explain its a really weird glitch where they turn into a big shape of mixed texture :s

i tried the other Infantry squad + armoured units and none had this problem... just the 77th.

any idea what is causing this for me? i reinstalled the mod but i still get the same glitch... i should point out it does not happen every time.

Here is a picture.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo14/Wayne8559/arma22010-06-2400-26-22-50-1.jpg

Hey, great mod really nice to have these units in game... however i seem to have a weird problem... when i place a squad of 77th Infantry Division from afar they look like huge lumps of plastic... i can't explain its a really weird glitch where they turn into a big shape of mixed texture :s

i tried the other Infantry squad + armoured units and none had this problem... just the 77th.

any idea what is causing this for me? i reinstalled the mod but i still get the same glitch... i should point out it does not happen every time.

Here is a picture.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo14/Wayne8559/arma22010-06-2400-26-22-50-1.jpg

iv'e had the same problem, but great job looking forward to a fix

Here is a picture.

Will release an update shortly fixing this bug. :bounce3:

Here's a couple of pics of the Commandos, that are too be released in the immediate future.

commandoheavygunner.th.jpg

commando2.th.jpg

Edited by stevieboy

Very nice mod! I just wonder if you are planning to update the voices to iranian voices? Now they either speak english or russian. :) Speaking their native language adds to the realism. Thank you for making this mod.

after looking a bit deeper looks like ALL surface to air missles shot at the either the AB212s (all versions) or the 2-75 causes an immediate CTD :confused:

arma 2 beta bug ' date='[/quote']

yeah, that seems to have been the problem, I loaded it up with vanilla 1.05 and everything worked like a charm

arma 2 beta bug ' date='[/quote']

Thanks Fox