about that release , could you please make it so the F14 and F4 also keep there US colors (now your F14 and F4 overwrite the original,the classes are still present but they are showing irananian colors only)

The F-14 has both Iran and US markings and colors, not sure about this issue?? These come standard with Southys addon.

The F-4 is the one I had to change as the Iran markings are inbuilt into the model, so unfortunately this effects all aircraft in this PBO with the Iran flags, unless Southy makes some changes this is the way it will stay.

Having changed to Windows 7 recently, editing ArmA 2 is alot more time consuming, not really modder friendly I must say.

However, there is progress, all be it slow, mainly on a new AI configuration with some of my touches. ;)

There will also be some missile trucks, thanks to SuperRat. :yay:

Nice to hear on the mod, really enjoying it. Cant wait to see them missile trucks and some of the other goods, keep it up.

Hi Yort,

I searched 20 odd pages, just wondering if you have any info detailing this "updated @Iranian_Forces_AI_Config for better AI playability"

Does this change AI accuracy etc?

Anyway this is one big beautiful mod, thanks for the update

EDIT* i searched a bit harder:

AI Config which improves AI behaviour in combat.

AI with Anti Tank will target choppers.

AI vehicle and chopper gunners are more pro-active when targetting and shooting.

Removed cross hairs to rifles, making gameplay more realistic and having to utilise weapon sights.

Visual effects when bullets pass nearby.

Modified SLX wounding, Lite version - Only bleeding and blood splatter used.

Edited by Katipo66

I am wondering, in the Iranian Intervention mod, do you play as an Iranian soldier?

Thanks for the campaign YorT now we have something to play with this mod.

yort did u add sa2 and hawk go ahead if u want me and ansac steve will realese these as soon i get fand song done

yort did u add sa2 and hawk go ahead if u want me and ansac steve will realese these as soon i get fand song done

I only included the Zezal that you fixed, just didn't have the time to do the others.

A big thanks to you my friend. :yay:

I didn't notice it until today, but it looks like the latest version breaks the BAF Jackals, when I have this mod activated the Jackals don't have a crew, when I deactivate the mod, the BAF Jackals are crewed correctly again :confused:

I didn't notice it until today, but it looks like the latest version breaks the BAF Jackals, when I have this mod activated the Jackals don't have a crew, when I deactivate the mod, the BAF Jackals are crewed correctly again :confused:

I'm having the same problem but with all ArmA 2: CO default Humvees and UAZs plus BAF and PMC stuff. They are all missing gunners. I'm not sure which pbo it is and there is a lot to go through as well. Hope you can get it sorted and release it as a patch. :)

Nightrain

I'm having the same problem but with all ArmA 2: CO default Humvees and UAZs plus BAF and PMC stuff. They are all missing gunners. I'm not sure which pbo it is and there is a lot to go through as well. Hope you can get it sorted and release it as a patch. :)

Nightrain

Working on a fix, once there is a fix I'll upload v0.1.7

Next release will bring a new opposition to the Iranian Republic!!

Near the end of the 1980-1988 war with Iran, a military force of 7000 members of the Mujahedin, armed and equipped by Saddam's Iraq and calling itself the National Liberation Army of Iran (NLA), went into action. The NLA advanced under heavy Iraqi air cover, crossing the Iranian border from Iraq, this was called Operation Eternal Light

Edited by YorT
I can't spell!!

Dear God, this thread has exploded from when I saw it months ago! Nice job!

Will you please move it to released add-ons so this gets more publicity? You can still update it when it's over there.

Dear God, this thread has exploded from when I saw it months ago! Nice job!

Will you please move it to released add-ons so this gets more publicity? You can still update it when it's over there.

Good idea but I'm not sure how to do that.

I see everything, moved :)

almost everything.

Can this be useable with ACE or somesuch so they have proper ACE medical things etc.?

I plan on making a Quds mission for TG and I think ACE stuff would be useful.

Also, the Medium Gunner is always wearing goggles and looks silly (77th Division)

Edited by Comrade Chaos

YorT are you adding the su24 to your iran mod they do uses them, and there are few guys who already have it used in there mods.

Can this be useable with ACE or somesuch so they have proper ACE medical things etc.?

I plan on making a Quds mission for TG and I think ACE stuff would be useful.

Also, the Medium Gunner is always wearing goggles and looks silly (77th Division)

Not having any experience with ACE, not sure what would be involved.

More than happy for you to come up with a configuration to update the Quds Forces. :D

YorT are you adding the su24 to your iran mod they do uses them, and there are few guys who already have it used in there mods.

Sounds good, did a little research and apparently still used by the Iranians.

Any Chance of a Sound Mod Fix? The Iranian AK, SVD, and the KL.7.62 all have default BIS sounds.

Any Chance of a Sound Mod Fix? The Iranian AK, SVD, and the KL.7.62 all have default BIS sounds.

I've already solved this and passed it to YorT