I supose there is no reason not too, maybe a consideration at some point.

Was thinking about not only the Divisions that I listed i.e. 64th, 77th and 23rd, but also a division from "Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution" or for those not familiar the Iranian Republican Guards.

Ehm...I'm sure you mean Revolutionary Guards. :bounce3:

Need help please, a couple of vehicles where I cannot for the life of me get the destruct model working.

PLEASE PLEASE!!! Someone help fix this. :confused:

image2qw.jpg

The Iranians don't use the C-130. They use the Il-76 and have used the An-72 up to around 2000 IIRC.

@YorT: Do you have plans to get permissions for the 2k12 Kub?

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

The Iranians don't use the C-130. They use the Il-76 and have used the An-72 up to around 2000 IIRC.

@YorT: Do you have plans to get permissions for the 2k12 Kub?

MGalleryItem.php?id=392

This is gonna be one badass mod. Should be pretty nice with OA coming soon aswell. The Iranians would make another good Force. Either Blufor, Opfor or Independent. :)

Gahfoor Pasand is a Grenadier in the

Iranian Army he has extensive "on the job"

training. Get too close and he will send

you to Allah!!

image8jd.jpg

An Iranian Shabaviz 2-75 quickly transports troops from the 77th Infantry, to the village of Qasir Shirin, following reports of Anti- Government protests.

iran77infantry.jpg

the 2-75 shaped up pretty good guys

It certainly did, thanks to you my friend. :ok:

Stevieboy has been working hard on the Iranian C-130H, below is a couple of in game shots and the last one is an actual photo of what he has based the skin on.

BTW a big thanks to NZDF CRASH for the C-130. :wave:

iranianc130h.jpg

c130.jpg

c130guide8.jpg

Looks great Yort. Hows are the tanks coming along?

Not good, setting up the hatch animation and getting the top gun working appears to be my issue, I have the rest of it working ingame (not textured yet), but the hatch and gunner/commander and the commander gun has problems.

Not sure what to do from here as its a great model

Hi YorT:)

My M60 Tank doesn't correspond to A2.

Problem:

config

Anim setting

Materials(as map and more)

etc.:omg:

The time of work is necessary though I might be able to help you. Two weeks or time any more.

The thing that I can do is a thing to make the M60 tank correspond to A2. Do you hope for it?

Hi YorT:)

My M60 Tank doesn't correspond to A2.

Problem:

config

Anim setting

Materials(as map and more)

etc.:omg:

The time of work is necessary though I might be able to help you. Two weeks or time any more.

The thing that I can do is a thing to make the M60 tank correspond to A2. Do you hope for it?

That would be great!! :thumb:

Thank-You for letting us use your model and anow helping to get it into the Iranian Mod.

YorT

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to inform everyone that the first step to getting the Iranian Mod to the community is not far away, actually very close.

Before the influx of questions about issues which won't be included in the release notes, I thought I would draw some of them to peoples attention just to let you know that I am aware of these and trying to work through them.

There are a couple of the vehicles and planes that do not have a damage model, NZDF CRASH has kindly stepped up and trying to help out with this, again still work in progress but you won't be aware until unit is destroyed.

To explain a couple of other things, I have included a couple of config's that can be used if you require them, one is Southy's (Eble) F-14 Fighter, it will show in the menu but will only be available if he's original PBO is installed.

Secondly, I have included an extra mod folder to modify the AI's behaviour based around Zeus's idea, this one includes the Iranian forces and is compatible with his stuff. It is seperate because not everyone wants this level of behaviour in their game, so having it seperate means that it won't impact on the main Iranian Mod.

I wanted to take the opurtunity to say thank-you to some people who have helped with their expertise no end to ensure this Mod has some level of quality. :p

Vilas who provided me with his HK and M3 MLOD'ss so that I could include them as the foundation weapon of Iran. He is one of ArmA's stalwarts and never hesitates to provide information and help.

NZDF CRASH has helped vastly in bringing some of the aircraft to this Mod, whilst he is busy with his own stuff he has still found the time to completey create the C-130 (config and all!!)

D@VL who graciously gave me a copy of his units so that I could modify them to produce mine.

And lastely to my co-contributor/partner on the Iranian Mod I would like to thank stevieboy, who started out not knowing much about modding, has now turned into the Photoshop king!! :D

He has pretty well much produced evry skin that you see, not bad for a modding noob!!

Thats about it for now, I am sure more will come once the Mod is released.

Thank-You for your time.

Chazz_BMF has kindly created a WIP video of the Mod, please thank and support him for his efforts. :notworthy:

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H78OZpiI8yY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H78OZpiI8yY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

teaser is pumping hype to the limits,great video :omg::omg::omg:

Edited by ***LeGeNDK1LLER***

Don't forget the creator of the AB212 & rygugu on your list. ;)

Good point, everyone who has contributed will be duely recognised in the readme and release notes, there are a few!! ;)

BTW I have updated the frontpage to reflect the list of units that will be available in the mod. :bounce3: