very nice :)

for the UH1 huey looking chopper, the camera is a bit messed up for the passengers. It shows the top of the chopper (you can see the rotor etc)

edit:

I think this is the co-pilot seat actually

Edited by Fox '09

very nice :)

for the UH1 huey looking chopper, the camera is a bit messed up for the passengers. It shows the top of the chopper (you can see the rotor etc)

edit:

I think this is the co-pilot seat actually

My Bad!! :pet1:

I have configured the chopper for too many soldiers, this will be fixed on next update. ;)

Thanks for the quick and constructive feedback.

Thanks YorT! This would go great with ACEX, you should contact them about it. If I could ever figure out how to make the ACE2 configs I'd do it for you. Alas my skills ain't quite there yet.

Thanks for all the work.

I wish A2 could have a separate side. Like BLUFOR, Independent, OPFOR and Simply Nuts.(In regards to the leadership, not anyone else.) ;) Either way, the Independent side works for me. :)

you guys planing mig29 or waiting till eble realeses it

you guys planing mig29 or waiting till eble realeses it

Eble told me that he was planning on Mig29 and a range of other Iranian type aircraft. :D All we will do is similar to the F-14 and release a configuration to have Iranian Pilots flying it.

I haven't heard from him in awhile though.

im getting an err message

Script userconfig\VF\vfai.hpp not found

it work an evarything but this is just something when you get time you may want to look into

great job anyway

im getting an err message

Script userconfig\VF\vfai.hpp not found

it work an evarything but this is just something when you get time you may want to look into

great job anyway

That shouldn't have anything to do with this Mod. That belongs with the VFAI Mod. Did you recently DL this mod? If so you didn't set it up properly.

it was in my download may be it was a problem on my end when i took fvai pbo out it not showing up anymore but that pbo was in the mod when I downloaded it but evarything works now thinks for the help

getting this error everytime in editor:

"no entry 'bin\config.bin/Cfgvehicles/4emeshracs.scope'"

getting this error everytime in editor:

"no entry 'bin\config.bin/Cfgvehicles/4emeshracs.scope'"

the camera is a bit messed up for the passengers. It shows the top of the chopper (you can see the rotor etc)

Sorry I have now included two "Hot Fixes" on the front page for interim error fixes, these will be addressed next update. :confused_o:

Great mod YorT ! Thanx a lot !

However, i had to face a bug on the T-72S. In "turn out" mode, the whole turret turns vertically up.

Other. Do you plan to make the 72S's gun stabilized ? It would be more realistic, 'cause the T-72S HAS a stabilized gun, and can launch AT-11 Svir rocket. See the details here - http://www.army-technology.com/projects/t72/

I hope you will fix these things. Good luck !

Thx for this mod. :thumbsup:

Hosted by ArmedAssault.Info included 2 HotFixes!

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

4787227.gif

Required Addons :

DOWNLOAD - F-14 Tomcat (v 1.51 beta)

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1369][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/4787227.gif][/url]

[b]Required Addons :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1368]DOWNLOAD - F-14 Tomcat (v 1.51 beta)[/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1369]DOWNLOAD - Iranian Forces Mod released - incl. HotFixes (v.0.1.0) - [152 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url]

[b]Required Addons :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1368]DOWNLOAD - F-14 Tomcat (v 1.51 beta)[/url]

Great mod YorT ! Thanx a lot !

However, i had to face a bug on the T-72S. In "turn out" mode, the whole turret turns vertically up.

Other. Do you plan to make the 72S's gun stabilized ? It would be more realistic, 'cause the T-72S HAS a stabilized gun.......

Not sure about the bug, just tried the tank and turning out appears to be OK in commander and gunners position, the main gun is stabalised, but not if you are turned out (like any tank I suppose) this uses the default BIS actions.

However, if you wanted to PM me with more details I'll see what I can do.

Tnak-You

I don't know whether it is a problem on my side or what, but I get a random crash with the units. I tried making a mission with them, and it starts off fine, no issues. Then I'll get further into creating my mission, place a few Blufor units (One squad) and two choppers along with the Iranians, then I'll preview, but I get an instant crash on the loading screen. I tried changing my Blufor units, but nothing changed.

I tried previewing my other missions and they worked fine, but it's only the mission with these units....:(

I'm going to play around with it more to see if I can figure it out, but idk what the problem is....

PS: Other than unit/map addons, the only big game changing mod I'm using is ACE.....

I don't know whether it is a problem on my side or what, but I get a random crash with the units. I tried making a mission with them, and it starts off fine, no issues. Then I'll get further into creating my mission, place a few Blufor units (One squad) and two choppers along with the Iranians, then I'll preview, but I get an instant crash on the loading screen. I tried changing my Blufor units, but nothing changed.

I tried previewing my other missions and they worked fine, but it's only the mission with these units....:(

I'm going to play around with it more to see if I can figure it out, but idk what the problem is....

PS: Other than unit/map addons, the only big game changing mod I'm using is ACE.....

Sorry mate not sure what the issue could be as you say it works for awhile and then crashes as you add.

Maybe this question might be better directed to more technical types. :confused:

No crashes here, and I'm running at least 20GB worth of addons :p

There is a issue with the Huey, it wobbles when the AI flies it.

Pre-flight drinks always takes its toll. :drinking2:

I noticed that also happens with the C-47 too.

Long Range Sniper photo of rare Iranian Quds operative, these guys are bad asses and eat US Special Forces for breakfast.

Beware, they are coming!!

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2247/qudsg.jpg 508 kb

Edited by W0lle
Image > 100 kb

"Shoot, Shoot!"

Looks good YorT. Finally something for me to shoot at when I think of the Karbala provincial headquarters raid. That's one highly modded rifle he has there...

"Shoot, Shoot!"

Looks good YorT. .....That's one highly modded rifle he has there...

The Iranian Quds Special Forces will all have highly modded local weapons, some even with SOPMOD as pictured, but more of that later....;)

Edited by YorT