Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

Advanced Combat Environment (A.C.E.) 2 - v1.0 stable

click on synchronize or what?

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

im at the six updater site what should i do now?

would there be anything that conflicts with the ACE 'Enable Radio Sounds' module?

I have a 3-sided mission with a few characters playable (GUER,USA,RUS); so I just put the module down on the map and didn't sync it to anybody as instructed previously in this thread.

But no side is able to hear any radio chatter in or near vehicles.

I've now attempted to sync to the players I want to hear radio sounds, but that doesn't seem to work either.

_________

@Leogecko27- I'm having the same issue. uninstall and reinstall Six Updater and try again

Galzohar - Smurf

Works great , thanks - though Im going with your option Smurf - all these toys in one box ;)

Come on KH update Yoma's! :)

Changelog looks great ACE team. Cant wait.

A.C.E. 1.0 Update #8 Released! (rSync mirror network in sync and awaiting your requests!)

• Release Notes
  • Please see the first post for additional information.

Enjoy! cool.gif

Be sure to check out the exciting new updater features: http://dev-heaven.net/news/358

Im having trouble with the SOFLAM - why does it only display Azimuth data , not range at the bottom of the screen ? Same for the other rangefinder...

I'm trying to upgrade my Sixupdater version due to problems updating ACE, and when i download the "SIX_Updater_Suite_v0.exe" and run it, it says CRC error, possible corrupt or unfinished download. I've tried it a couple of times with no result. Is there a problem?

United Global Armed Force [uGAF] @ACE Server & YAS Repo updated to b.334

Auto config url:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Server/modreopo.7z

New userconfig/ACE have been extracted and will update to the correct folder.

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=134&pid=591#post_591

I'm trying to upgrade my Sixupdater version due to problems updating ACE, and when i download the "SIX_Updater_Suite_v0.exe" and run it, it says CRC error, possible corrupt or unfinished download. I've tried it a couple of times with no result. Is there a problem?

Mirrorered it for ya: http://www.multiupload.com/1AYM972KRW

Wow the radio volume is great now guys! Havent heard it from inside yet, but i heared it as i placed some satchel in the background from my hummer. Immersive! Thank you tons. :)

Maybe a couple more samples would be sweet. If i find some good ones i'll hand em over.

Im having trouble with the SOFLAM - why does it only display Azimuth data , not range at the bottom of the screen ? Same for the other rangefinder...

Are you pressing the Laze button? Usually when I load the battery I get the azimuth info and only until I press the left mouse button the range is displayed.

What do I do if I use more than one player profile? Do I have to always edit the Identity class in ace_clientside_config.hpp when I switch profiles, or is there a more convenient way to do this?

My apologies if this question has been answered before, but I didn't find it despite thorough searching. And since I'm certainly not the only one with this question, maybe you could even devote a line or two on this issue in the ACE2 documentation.

Lately I've developed a fetish for downing helos with TOWs though.

I prefer blowing up A-10s with the T-90's missile. Every now and then the AI tries to do it to me as well.

Kellys Heroes ACE Servers & YAS Repository updated to ACE 1.0.8 b.334

Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper (Repo for Islands & other Mods)

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

URLs are case sensitive (ie lowercase & uppercase matters). So make sure the Auto-Config-URL is entered exactly as above, otherwise may result in 404.

YAS users: Do not forget to perform "Delete Extra Files" procedure through YAS after updated.

I just got the latest version of Six Updater V.0.9.10 and when I get to the web console, there is no preset selected (usually I never have to mess with this?!) what happened, and how can I fix it so I can update Arma2!?!

Select a preset. put your mouse pointer (click) in the empty preset field, it should give you the list.

If not, you might have to synchronize, altough that should happen automatically.

double check yer firewall? http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater_Suite+Documentation#Firewalls,%20ports%20and%20security/antivirus

Edited by Sickboy

Manzilla - yeah, clicking with the mouse seems to work with the 'other' rangefinder , but the SOFLAM just wants to display azimuth. I have too say, when it is working, even with Kestral data, it really is hit and miss ( pun not intended) at 700m plus, how are you supposed to aim with 'blustery' winds, 2m/s then 0m/s another.

Other than that - how easy was this too install - Six Updater worked a treat ! - at least today, tried to install a few months , wasnt happening.

Very surpised - one click install, I thought it was going to be a nightmare. Not a great hit on framerate as I thought it would be either.

Manzilla - yeah, clicking with the mouse seems to work with the 'other' rangefinder , but the SOFLAM just wants to display azimuth. I have too say, when it is working, even with Kestral data, it really is hit and miss ( pun not intended) at 700m plus, how are you supposed to aim with 'blustery' winds, 2m/s then 0m/s another.

More constant directional winds with occasional gusts would be nice, rather than the dust devil conditions we have now. The SOFLAM was displaying an azimuth reading -055 and a mysterious larger number, 4178 that wasn't distance and got higher as the laser got closer.

By the way, what is that yellow box on the default M4A1 and M16A4? Is it a light? Because I have never pressed L and had anything happen.

Ive noticed a box on the side of some guns and im sure they are lasers now could we get that option to that would be cool to all so be able to flick a laser on and off like the torches.

A problem with the six updater GUI has just appeared for me. I keep getting a error that reads the following,

"The program can't start because msvcrt-ruby18.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program toi fix this problem". I have not changed anything on my side and I have tried reinstalling six updater with no luck....any help???!?!?!??