Sign in to follow this  
dr_eyeball

AircraftHUD - AH-64D: MFD/IHADSS HMD/TADS

That is fucked up, tbh, the whole idea of the ihads/tads is so the pilot can also used the slaved gun. There is no way to mod this in?

The AI gunner, moves the gun himself. Just like you can as the gunner. The problem is as soon as you turn to manual fire, the gunner effectively goes hands off.

Hi guys, I have a question. When I have the IHADS activated for the pilot, it pops up, but the gun is not slaved to it. If I do it from the gunners seat the gun is slaved to where I look with the IHADS. I'm using V4.0. Can someone elaborate how to do this, meaning, slaving the gun to the Pilot's IHADS?

I have been reliably informed that the Pilot can use the gunsight and shoot but not with this mod. only with "gdtmod_helicopter_weapons 1.01"

Check out this link:-

http://www.gdt-server.net/www1/index.php?site=files&file=63

Apparantly works with AH1Z, Ka52 and Mi24, I will test shortly and come back to the forum with my findings.

Good testing,

:)

I have been reliably informed that the Pilot can use the gunsight and shoot but not with this mod. only with "gdtmod_helicopter_weapons 1.01"

Check out this link:-

http://www.gdt-server.net/www1/index.php?site=files&file=63

Apparantly works with AH1Z, Ka52 and Mi24, I will test shortly and come back to the forum with my findings.

Good testing,

Thanks!

FAO p75.

I have have run tests and confirm that the Pilot can use the gunsight and shoot with "gdtmod_helicopter_weapons 1.01".

I use the Mando missiles mod for the aircraft HUD and it also works at the same time as the "gdtmod_helicopter_weapons 1.01" without conflict.

What neither system allows is locking onto what the IHADSS is looking at with TrackIR and firing the gun at that locked target.

If it is infantry you want to target, you have to search through the gunsight for them.

If it is an enemy vehicle or air target...lock up the target in hud or IHADSS view and press the numpad INS or 0 key to bring up the gunsight which will be already centered on that locked target....fire guns as normal.

Not perfect yet and only works with AH1Z, Ka52 and Mi24.

I would like to shoot what I am looking at with my IHADSS in any helo.

fun vid of us using the day FLIR etc on apache in evo

5wVsJXec4ss

i seem to find / get the next problems:

When in the pilot slot.

When am in DTV, PNTV mode, and i press the Left mouse butten, i get into the desktop.

When u select PNVS, and exit the optics mode, u still have the Black and White screen. (better then Green -NV) but not real.

And the radar seems to lag a bit.

I'fe made a small mission to test this addon. check Tangodown.nl (Dutch)

Edited by Killg0re
Addind link

I have just test this mod and i want to tell you how nice it is.

so i made a video for all of you

Edited by zombo

Does this create MFD's & HUD for the rest of the aircraft like the A-10? If not, is there a mod that does?

Thanks! :)

try Mando that might do it for you, but this is just fine for me. I like to be able to change the color and size of the optics which this mod offer.

Hi first of all thanx for this amazing mod. I have a problem with the TADS, when i try to activate it, nothing happens.

It won't work with the whole mando suite since they do the same thing. Might work with only certain aspects though.

It won't work with the whole mando suite since they do the same thing. Might work with only certain aspects though.

So much I have to learn :) Thanks! BTW does ACE2 have FLIR like what Dr. Eyeball's mod provides?

I get static when I on FLIR, and previously the FLIR works. What's wrong?

Has anyone actually seen the real monocle display? I'd be interested to know what is projected on the glass. I know it acts as a HUD, but I'd like some specifics.

i cant figure out how to activate the MFD will someone please help me!

Would like to see this adapted to other aircraft by init field. To have the radar thing and ammo count stuff for addon jets would be nice. The bs radar we have at top ruins the feel of being a pilot. Any idea if this is possible?

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

KHUFU U can turn it on by turning on the helo and use your scroll wheel.

i cant figure out how to activate the MFD will someone please help me!

Yeah, I think I got a good advice on that.

Read the readme/documentation/RTFM.