Sign in to follow this  
Aeneas2020

Danish Army V1.0

no idea...in the meantime you may have to put up with my original reskins. I can talk to raven about that also though

that would be very kind of you...

i bet that when there is something ready to be released then its gonna be there:D and since im still a part of DDAM i know some stuff.:) the lads are doing a good job.. unf. with my job im stuck without being able to work on shit for the next 4 months since afghanistan is in my way:P but the lads are as said still working when they have time to do it:) and good news is that we got ppl testing the 15 pbos thats required for both inf. weap. and some of the vehicles thats being worked on...

Yeh i've been meaning to talk to Raven about that but i must admit i've been bad, with the move and the belgians i havent even redone the normal maps for the danish inf yet...will do that plus more this week and then we can see about something

Yeh i've been meaning to talk to Raven about that but i must admit i've been bad, with the move and the belgians i havent even redone the normal maps for the danish inf yet...will do that plus more this week and then we can see about something

youre terrible.

April Update for DDAM by me...can't speak for what raven has been tinkering away on but ive redone the textures and normals for the untis...i have begun working on vehicles and I still need to redone the base layer for the gear.

ddamwipapril2010a.th.jpg

ddamwipapril2010b.th.jpg

ddamwipapril2010c.th.jpg

another quick update:

ISAF Danish troops are inserted into a dry river bed by USMC helos:

ddamwipapril2010d.th.jpg

ddamwipapril2010e.th.jpg

They look awesome! great work ;)

Danish Defence Army Module (DDAM)

Status 90% ready for public release.

Units like Infantry, Army Scouts, Army Recon, Special Force, National Guard, Airforce, Light cars, Armored cars, Armored Personal Carriers both wheeled and tracked, Tanks, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Artillery, Observation Chopper, Fighter planes a...and a transport plane.

70 Weapons variants.

48 Soldiers variants.

30 Vehicles variants.

Units like Infantry, Army Scouts, Army Recon, Special Force, National Guard, Airforce, Light cars, Armored cars, Armored Personal Carriers both wheeled and tracked, Tanks, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Artillery, Observation Chopper, Fighter planes a...and a transport plane.

70 Weapons variants.

48 Soldiers variants.

30 Vehicles variants.

Thanks for the update, was starting to worry if it ever would get released after that retard leak a little while back :)

Wow impressive! Lots of great gear to play with. :) Thanks Raven for the update.

I just need to finish up the gear and some misc hat textures and ill get em over to u

There will be a seperate thread for DDAM created shortly (probably tonite) but yes DDAM will be ace compliant and will in fact require ACE2...I am currently working on making a non ace config for those who do no use ACE2 (like myself). I hope to have this done before we release. Again check back tomorrow in the mods and addons discussions thread :)

There will be a seperate thread for DDAM created shortly (probably tonite) but yes DDAM will be ace compliant and will in fact require ACE2...I am currently working on making a non ace config for those who do no use ACE2 (like myself). I hope to have this done before we release. Again check back tomorrow in the mods and addons discussions thread :)

Fantastic, that is sweet music to my and I'm guessing most people's ears :cool:

Fantastic, that is sweet music to my and I'm guessing most people's ears :cool:

Amen! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Once i get some free time i will do some more promo shots of what to expect :D Looking forward to release now.

70 Weapons variants.

48 Soldiers variants.

30 Vehicles variants.

I don't mean to nag (Actually I do a little bit) but when are those last 10 percent going to be finished?.