Sign in to follow this  
Aeneas2020

Danish Army V1.0

Dawn! :O they look perfect :) n1 work!

It's starting to look REAL (i.e. thumbs up!)

Just the vest is a little bit too dark, imho.

Happy New Year! Ok so a little work on the SF units....Also been working on various configs. I have the direct action/ assault guys done too but the wife is demanding i go to bed so no time for pics of those. Enjoy.

th_danesfdes1.jpg

th_danesftemp1.jpg

the camo on the temp guys looks a little blurry on the screenshot for some reason must be the file upload. but it should give you an idea it looks nice and crisp in game.

the camo on the temp guys looks a little blurry on the screenshot for some reason must be the file upload. but it should give you an idea it looks nice and crisp in game.

Looks good but yet again a little too grey'ish, but that could also be the picture quality :)

Hmm looking at those SF pictures they don't look like Danish soldiers more like misscolored canadians, the pattern seem to crowded to be M84 looks more big ACU right now I think the pattern needs to be more devided in in predominantly black dot arears and light green arears and arears mostly green. not at mix of all tree colors all the time, this picture of a tarp I think illustrates how the pattern is devided in to areas that are either medium(green), mostly light or mostly dark: http://rangemaster.dk/images/RMHB-005%20001%20T.JPG

STGN

damn m8 they look good:)

Do you still have the Camo template I made for you a while ago? Dont know if its any good but you can share it if you like.

Hmm looking at those SF pictures they don't look like Danish soldiers more like misscolored canadians, the pattern seem to crowded to be M84 looks more big ACU right now I think the pattern needs to be more devided in in predominantly black dot arears and light green arears and arears mostly green. not at mix of all tree colors all the time, this picture of a tarp I think illustrates how the pattern is devided in to areas that are either medium(green), mostly light or mostly dark: http://rangemaster.dk/images/RMHB-005%20001%20T.JPG

STGN

The screenshot got ruined by photobucket...for some reason it all looks like a giant blur and i'm not sure why i'll get some more today. If i stand the regular danish troops that i have fixed next to the sf guys the camo pattern is exactly the same colour and contrast. I'll get some shots later.

th_greencamoshowpeic.jpg

Hopefully this one came out a little better.

You can see the direct action guy, regular infantry and spec ops last in line (although he is a little blurry) but the camo pattern is the same for all of them, in colour contrast and everything else.

wow lack of feedback :) ok well in that case just the M113 to go :D

wow lack of feedback :) ok well in that case just the M113 to go :D

Sorry about that. It looks very nice ;)

Could you make sure the SF guys all have that same "hat" and not mixed hats? Thats what i hate with most of the SF units, the mix of hats, caps and whatnot :p

Also is there anyway not to use the SWM Swiss Armory mod, it gives me errors and the recoil configs are screwed up :)

Sorry about that. It looks very nice ;)

Could you make sure the SF guys all have that same "hat" and not mixed hats? Thats what i hate with most of the SF units, the mix of hats, caps and whatnot :p

Also is there anyway not to use the SWM Swiss Armory mod, it gives me errors and the recoil configs are screwed up :)

It's very easy for me to do the hat swaps...you want them all wearing the bush hat right? At the moment only the medics and AT guys are using the beanie just to give some variation but that can be eliminated easily enough.

There might be a way for me to get around using the swm mod i'll see what i can do.

It's very easy for me to do the hat swaps...you want them all wearing the bush hat right? At the moment only the medics and AT guys are using the beanie just to give some variation but that can be eliminated easily enough.

Yeah i think it looks much cooler if they all wear bush hats(like in your awesome UKSF units :cool: )

There might be a way for me to get around using the swm mod i'll see what i can do.

That would be great :thumb:

Could you make sure the SF guys all have that same "hat" and not mixed hats? Thats what i hate with most of the SF units, the mix of hats, caps and whatnot

That seems more of your personal preference, if you don't mind me saying. I don't mind if there is a mix of hats, ie.- bandanas, baseball caps, boonie hats and watch caps. If Aeneas2020 goes with your request, I would like to see the short brimmed version boonie hats like from SJB's new pack. That would be awesome.

I would need the models to do that which is something i don't have :(

Join forces with DDAM we got loads of models ;) (+ we got cookies)

Edited by RavenDK

That seems more of your personal preference, if you don't mind me saying. I don't mind if there is a mix of hats, ie.- bandanas, baseball caps, boonie hats and watch caps. If Aeneas2020 goes with your request, I would like to see the short brimmed version boonie hats like from SJB's new pack. That would be awesome.

Thats cool then you could use most other SF units as they are mixed :)

I picture them this way:

sf1w.jpg

sf2w.jpg

Edited by JW Custom

Join forces with DDAM we got loads of models ;) (+ we got cookies)

Don't worry i intend to...just want to get this next release out then we can do some truly awesome stuff given some time.

UPDATE:

It is my intention to fix the group configs and release these units along with the special forces and then bring this project to a close. I say this because i have every intention of joining the DDAM team and offering my support as a texture artist there. The release will most likely be tonite or tommorow

UPDATE:

It is my intention to fix the group configs and release these units along with the special forces and then bring this project to a close. I say this because i have every intention of joining the DDAM team and offering my support as a texture artist there. The release will most likely be tonite or tommorow

Take your time m8 :cool:

Version 1.1 Release

v11flyerlow.jpg

Addon Name: Royal Danish Army

Version: 1.1

By: Aeneas2020

OFPEC Tag: A2020

Included:

==============

a2020_danedes.pbo = Danish Desert Flecktarn

th_des1.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Aeneas2020/desbfgrespect1.jpg

a2020_danemix.pbo = Danish Mixed Uniform

th_DaneMixedV2a.jpg

a2020_danetmp.pbo = Danish Green Flecktarn

th_DaneTempV2a.jpg

a2020_danesf.pbo = Danish Special Forces (Green and Desert Variants)

th_dessf1.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Aeneas2020/tempsf1.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Aeneas2020/dessf2.jpg

Known Bugs and issues:

==============

Not 100% accuate these are just simple retextures of stock BI Models.

MG51 Credits

==============

Credit for the MG51 Included in this pack must be given to the SWM Swiss Armory Mod Team Including:

HDlaeppli

Darkgiver

A big thanks to all the guys on the BI forums who supported this little addon. Especially to the Danes and the DDAM, SWM and BW Mods.

Changelog V1.1

=============

Added Special Forces units, Green, Desert and Direct Action guys.

Made M84 Flecktarn more accurate.

Worked on all underlying grey scales and camo textures to make them sharper and stand out more.

Weathered all units to make sure they looked used.

Added Danish Flags to unit sleeves.

Blacked boots for M84 units.

Edited Configs so that weapon loudout is now more accurate.

Created "Squads" in the group menu that now accurately reflect a Danish 6 man squad. (THANKS BINARY!!!!)

Several other misc items that i have forgotten about now!

Installation

============

Simply extract the .pbo you want into your Arma\Addons or other mod folder. Or use the mod folders method (preferred).

EULA:

==============

By downloading this content you agree to the following End User License Agreement:

1) Ownership and Permissions.

1.1 The content of the download is sole intellectual property of Aeneas2020

1.2 You shall in no way modify, repackage or reserve engineer any of the content of the .pbo files included in this download, without first receiving prior permission from Aeneas2020

1.3 You agree with this EULA that, should you modify said content without permission or otherwise breach this EULA, you are liable to prosecution in a UK Court of Law, under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act, 1988.

1.4 This content is provided for entertainment purposes. You may not use this addon for commercial, military or teaching/training purposes.

2) Distribution.

2.1 You may distribute the .pbo files within this download freely, so long as the .pbo files are unmodified (see 1.2), and the Readme File, including this EULA, is attached.