Sign in to follow this  
Aeneas2020

Danish Army V1.0

Yep - as mentioned above, Aeneas, will you create .bisign files for these?

Sorry for the lack of key been working on getting some of the issues with ddam resolved plus some stuff in real life. Anyway quick WIP showing some DDAM stuff in game. I am still having problems with the rvmats so far i have redone all the infantry (desert, ISAF, mixed, green etc) but havent done their gear. The vest has been given a complete touch up but because of the normal errors much of the texture appears flat in game. Also due to rvmat probs they get black spots all over them in game which will be resolved at some point i hope.

th_DDAMnewinf.jpg

They look very good so far.. good work:)

DDAM has eclan sights in it...:P the guys over there are being very helpful i just wish i cud resolve this rvmat issue it's doing my head in, i cud use some help.

Yeh sorry binary this last couple of weeks has been pretty hectic i'll make sure i do them asap for the old units.

It would appear I owe everyone who has been following this thread including the DDAM guys an apology. The whole time i couldn't figure out what was wrong with some of the DDAM units. I was convinced it was an RVMAT issue because everything else seemed to be working fine.

I have just discovered that it seems to be that i am creating corrupted .paa files occasionally and these are leading to the issues i was having with their test build. Again i am sorry for this and I am trying to find a way for me to fix photoshop and texview so this won't happen. anyway...sorry for all the hassle i caused Raven :)

I tried to tell you that Photoshop plug-in is the devil.

yeh last night after me smashing my face against a wall for a month! lol

Thought of something.... if a replacement pack for the upcoming ddam mod, would be a good idea? or is this idea just rubbish? .

and by the way Aeneas.. could you come with a few updates about what you and the rest of the ddam team is working on currently? :)

the only guy i talk to from DDAM is raven...and he may smack me with some kind of big nordic axe if i talk about it. I can probs bug a few people to ask them about the replacement pack for you though. It seems like its a good idea to me :)

the only guy i talk to from DDAM is raven...and he may smack me with some kind of big nordic axe if i talk about it. I can probs bug a few people to ask them about the replacement pack for you though. It seems like its a good idea to me :)

I like the idea.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Thought of something.... if a replacement pack for the upcoming ddam mod, would be a good idea? or is this idea just rubbish? .

and by the way Aeneas.. could you come with a few updates about what you and the rest of the ddam team is working on currently? :)

At the moment DDAM is working on making the testures look nicer (Mainly the talented Aeneas) But we are allso tweaking the configs.

Some of the stuff we got sofar is:

Close to all variants of C7 and C8's

LSW's

Mg3

Sig P210

Carl Gustav

Mercedes 240 GD variants

Eagle I

Loads and loads of infantry

A doddy leopard 2 we'r trying to get working

Ect

But this might be more home in a 'Official' DDAM tropic :)

you like the idea of smacking me with an axe or doing a replacement pack?

Both :D ;)

Kinky! Count me in! I'll go let out the mime I have locked away under my basement stairs. We'll have a party! :yay:

BTW, Aeneas....loving your work a lot. I think the Danish stuff has been my favorite so far. Keep up the excellent work, mate. :D

Any news from the ddam team? .. (: it has been very quiet for a while now..

thats because raven is working on some awesome stuff...im still beavering away on bits and peices. I have new normals for the infantry almost done I am just waiting to finish my move. I am also working on some vehicle textures and raven released a vid of some cool new stuff about a month ago or so. I'll get with the man himself and see about doing a news release.

sounds great Aeneas.

- do you know anything about if there is going to be a small beta release, with a few infantry units?.. or will this mod not be released until its fully completed? ..