Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

Kellys Heroes ACE Servers & YAS Repository updated to b.256-Hotfix

Great work guys, thanks for keeping it up to date.

And, can someone please give me a answer on this, i think it is important:

What about the radio menu (where you can click), it looks like it only works if there is a radio menu entry at the beginning of the mission. If you want to add one later (with a trigger) the radio does not appear so you cant click it...bad.

Congrats to the awards!!

Any way to update using sixupdater when devheaven is down?

Re updater issues when synchronization site unreachable; Released six-updater-web-0.7.8 to resolve that.

To update without synchronization, disable autoskip, reset skip status, and execute as normal.

It is slower (without autoskip), but at least you are able to update.

What are the chances there will be more factions added to ace in the future? UK springs to mind. I love their L85/6 rifles and would do just about anything including selling my worthless soul to get it :)

Anyway, congratulations to the win, it was to be expected I think. Or at the very least didn't shock anyone ;) Keep up the amazing work guys.

http://ace.wikkii.com/wiki/Goals_and_Scope_of_ACE

Edited by Sickboy

Congratulations for the price, your hard work is really appreciated, thank you :)

Anything new coming to celebrate this soon? :p

Congratulations for the price, your hard work is really appreciated, thank you :)

Anything new coming to celebrate this soon? :p

Yeah give Opfor new things : ( and add mando missile mod to ace :- )

Yeah give Opfor new things : ( and add mando missile mod to ace :- )

No please don't add MMA to ACE2! Unless Mando wants to make sure both are updated at the same time(ie standalone MMA and ACE2 MMA). There's no point in adding something that's already completely compatible unless the original author is going to devote time to both versions. It's pointless and it already works fine.

Is there a way to disable the ACE 2 chopper targeting? That is allow a Human pilot to lock targets for an AI gunner?

Is this from ACE2 that you cant run if you stand and have a binocular in the hands ?

Is this from ACE2 that you cant run if you stand and have a binocular in the hands ?

No, that's vanilla ArmA 2.

I've been working on some improvements for the damage system in the ACE nukes and found some shortcomings in the algorithms I'd initially used. Out of fairness I want to give you all some notification of changes.

1. Damage radius for nukes is no longer "hard". It was always graduated based on distance, but had a cutoff that was too obvious and artificial. The result was the damage radius was less than it should be. As end-users, you should note that the weapons will now have the potential to reach out further than they used to and should plan accordingly.

2. Currently ACE nukes did not interact with trees or fences, due to those items being difficult to detect via normal means ( technical reason - those items are not members of any configuration class ). I have been able to find a way around that and new code will be out soon. But as might guess, knocking down a forest takes a little time. So I'm going to make this part of the nuclear damage system an option, so you can choose between more realism or less lag.

These changes will probably be coming out on the Monday or Wednesday release depending on how the development cycle goes. Details and documentation will come out then as well.

hi Guys,

i have a urgent Question. I need to create a Tear Gas Nade(ACE_M7A3) via create Vehicle...So if i do this i get only a Smoke Nade without Gas Effect :(. How i can create this Nade with Gas Effect ? Please Help me !

Or please give me a other Solution how i can ask if Players have Gasmasks set or not.

Greetings

when i host a mission i made with ace2 mod on in MP , my friend cant seem to move at all , reload etc.

Does the mod not work when you host your own server? thanks

Bug GLTDIII SOFLAN

Report in bug tracker. Useless here, as mentioned a million times.

Hey im getting this error out of the blue.

"you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadble content that has been deleted.fromz.tracked"

I dont know i how to fix this. Help me Plz!!

Hey im getting this error out of the blue.

"you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadble content that has been deleted.fromz.tracked"

I dont know i how to fix this. Help me Plz!!

Try running your six updater, and adding to your presets "@ACEX_PLA" because the mission you are attempting to play requires the PLA mod (Chinese Military) that is distributed through ACE's Six Updater @ACEX_PLA.

Hope I could help.

"you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadble content that has been deleted"

Just to add to above. The line "you cannot play/edit..." means the mission is using addon/s that you dont have loaded. Pay attention to what it says you dont have so you can head over to armaholic.com for example and download it.

"Fromz" is the author/creator of the PLA mod. :)

Hi,

i downloaded "CAA1 - ArmA - ObjectsOnly" and "CAA1 - QG - ObjectsOnly" to use the Razani island in ArmA2.

But i read somewhere that you have to keep a special loading order if you use CAA1 and ACE2 Mod. Is there any ?