Sign in to follow this  
KeyCat

Most Anticipated PC Game of 2010 - Help give Arrowhead a boost!

Maybe if BI gave us some incentive... Like some new OA media/info. :now:

Who are the shitweasels who voted for Two Worlds 2? That game was rubbish.

Many of those games wont even come out in 2010. I'm sure most of us know by now that nearly everything gets delayed in this industry :)

I gave Arrowhead my vote. I see it's already way ahead of many popular games

I'm disappointed DCS: A10C isn't on that list (since Black Shark is on the simulation voting page, and thankfully winning). I voted for AO though.

voted, but man i hope the wow community doesnt find that link, theyll end up being on top lol.

gluck.

Voted, will vote again from my work PC, my girfriends PC....

Does anyone know if they track via IP and/or cookie? A couple of modem resets will get a few more votes as well.

;););)

Hi all

I voted yesterday good to see since then ArmA has gone up from 9th to 6th place and has passed Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

With a few more people voting we shift ArmA into the top 5. Who knows if the rest of the community votes Now we could even get the number 1 slot!

Kind Regards walker

Voted.

This is really not about the best game necessarily, but about the best game with most community support/action.

My vote went out for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad.

While i'm very eagerly awaiting the expansion to ArmA 2, i think ArmA 2 has got quite enough attention atm, at least i don't consider BIS an indie developer anymore.

RO2 however is another upcoming realism shooter, and at this point in time i'd rather support Tripwire Interactive which still is an indie developer and need all the support they can.

Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 was amazing, even when RO was still a mod, and after years of continued support and free content updates (when RO got released, it already was a pretty big game, especially for the 20 bucks fee. In the years after release, the amount of content was easily doubled, completely for free) TWI deserves to break out and sell massive amounts of RO2.

By now i know what to expect from Operation Arrowhead, and though as i said i'm anticipating it's release with great enthusiasm, RO2 gets my vote this time.

We need fresh blood in the (oldschool, not this new semi-realism crap) tactical gaming community.

TWI is going to deliver.

Would love to vote for AH, but the most anticipated game for me is Bad Company 2. Been dying for a new Battlefiled game on the PC for a long long time. AH is a third, after Just Cause 2.

6th place now. :) And with PC Gamer top 100 list (ARMA2 21st place) its getting a lot of attention. As deserved!

Keep on voting! :D

DONE come on all get voting i want to see arma 3,4,5,6,7 so on hehe

voted all 3. but come on, arma2 is not only about best fps shooter, etc. where's the best moding friendly game, creators support for the community and best community votes?

world needs to change...

the new star wars and star trek are the most wanted by a large margin?

are you kidding me?

neither the star wars or star trek universe have been unique or imaginative for the past decade. more proof that people follow the brand names.

Voted too.

I`m impressed by it`s current position in the ranking, was not that high a few days ago.:)

the new star wars and star trek are the most wanted by a large margin?

are you kidding me?

neither the star wars or star trek universe have been unique or imaginative for the past decade. more proof that people follow the brand names.

What's wrong with that? Star Wars The Old Republic is gonna be one of the best MMOs when it comes out. It's being made by Bioware the creator of the first KOTOR game. I'm personally looking forward to that one myself. Besides, only a handful of people voted, a few thousands, and there're like millions of gamers out there that don't even know there's a vote going on at that site.