Sign in to follow this  
KeyCat

Most Anticipated PC Game of 2010 - Help give Arrowhead a boost!

Are you serious? Why are they making an expansion when they haven't fixed the first game yet? The single player campaign is so riddled with bugs it's unplayable without giving oneself a stress ulcer

^^ You are smoking crack yes?

If no - your a bit too late with the "Why are they making an expansion when they..." comments. Weve heard it too many times to count, and BIS explained a 1000 times why it has nothing to do with the developement and fixing of ARMA2.

So, go back to bed.

Voted, for arma2 obviously

Edited by AndresCL

A lot of interesting games coming!! :O But I voted for Arma :).

Im going to be honest, AH is going to be just a standalone expantion and there are a few games im looking forward to more just because they are.. new.

So... i lied and voted AH anyway :D .

Why can't we vote Dragon Rising for worst game of 2009? It would win for sure. :(

No contest :P

C'mon 20 more votes to pass Red Orchestra!

Voodoo Extreme have a poll up for "Most Anticipated PC Game For 2010" and I think ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead deserves a higher rank so vote for it if you agree...

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/features/52083/Voodoo-Extreme-2009-Readers-Choice-Awards/p14/c1/

/KC

NOTE:

there is also voting for GOTY shooter (ARMA 2 is there) : http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/features/52083/Voodoo-Extreme-2009-Readers-Choice-Awards/p6/c1

Second place in that one! Keep voting guys, ArmA II might win this one!

Edited by JDMT

haha star wars and star trek are leading the top.

Who said PC gamers are not nerds? :P

I find it hard to believe, OA has surpassed WOW in most anticipated game (especially with the number of dedicated wow fans) and surpassed MW2 in best shooter.

yeah i think arma 2 is far better than mw2 but that the best selling game of all time (or whatever) doesnt have its legions fanboys propping it up is very suprising

maybe we just out fayboyed the fanboys :p

23.45% Star Wars: The Old Republic - 2412

16.45% Star Trek Online - 1692

14.08%Storm of War: Battle of Britain - 1448

7.11% Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - 731

6.68% ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead - 687

6.68% World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - 542

3.05% StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - 314

3.02% Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 311

Higher than WOW and Battlefield BC :yay:

Lets get it to the top!!!

Haha, in the 'GOTY vote', ARMA2 is higher than modern warfare...

I honestly can't believe that many people find ArmA 2 a worthy goty.. don't get me wrong I'm a fan and all that but..seriously?.. :p

Sorry, but I already voted for RO:HoS. :)

Same here, RO really needs a sequel, but I'm still looking forward to Arrowhead.

Still A2 should be simulator category maybe. I voted for it because of many factors, but I did enjoy L4D for a mindless killing spree.

I honestly can't believe that many people find ArmA 2 a worthy goty.. don't get me wrong I'm a fan and all that but..seriously?.. :p

Its way, way, way better than the crap that Valve and IW launched to us PC gamers, we should be thankful

I nearlly voted for Star Wars: The Old Republic, but i stayed true and voted for Arrowhead. I can't wait for it to come out