Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

I hope a mod locks this. It's getting really tiresome thinking there's news and it turns out it's just tons of pages of people saying how excited they are. *smacks head on desk until comatose* :p

I hope a mod locks this. It's getting really tiresome thinking there's news and it turns out it's just tons of pages of people saying how excited they are. *smacks head on desk until comatose* :p

Id suggest that if you can do the Mod or make it better then do it. In a rush? Need to be somewhere?

I have to agree with Betsalel. The latter part of this thread is now filled with nothing but junk posts (just read back a few pages and see if you can find much useful discussion). Without trying to sound like some forum police, please refrain from commenting if you have nothing useful to add to the discussion. We're all waiting, no point in commenting that much further...

hello all, great mod that warFX I look forward to using it, I said I would like to know if it was possible to put the heat wave escaping from the turbine helicopters and airplanes because without this effect was the impression that the engine not turn his

here is a picture of the effect

uh604.jpg

Patience is a virtue ;)
I have to agree with Betsalel. The latter part of this thread is now filled with nothing but junk posts (just read back a few pages and see if you can find much useful discussion). Without trying to sound like some forum police, please refrain from commenting if you have nothing useful to add to the discussion. We're all waiting, no point in commenting that much further...

+ infinity

It used to be against forum rules and considered spam to do so. Isn't this still the case? Honestly I don't know. I thought there used to be something about it in the Rules thread but I couldn't find it last time I looked.

I applaud OS for being civil about it, and for all the work he's doing/has done.

hello all, great mod that warFX I look forward to using it, I said I would like to know if it was possible to put the heat wave escaping from the turbine helicopters and airplanes because without this effect was the impression that the engine not turn his

here is a picture of the effect

That's a fantastic idea! I wonder if anyone is working on that effect.

Edited by Manzilla

Guys can any one upload the spinning fire fix some where for me mike's link on page 117 has died.

Be much appreciated :)

Id suggest that if you can do the Mod or make it better then do it. In a rush? Need to be somewhere?

Riah, Just what the hell are you rambling about? Where did I criticize the addon or anything? Maybe take a moment more than you have to re-read my post. I was stating how tiresome it is seeing this thread as having new posts, coming in--hoping that maybe this is the day it's been released and only then to see 5 completely useless postings of people saying how cool this addon will be, how excited they are and no longer able to control their bodily functions in excitement for when it is released, and the ever-so-endless, "When is it going to be released" postings. And thus, stated how I wished a mod (moderator) would at least lock this thread until OS has actual updates, to save from this thread being cluttered with useless postings. Got it now?

Like I said, nowhere did I criticize OS nor his work nor say I was impatient. Quite the contrary. I've posted in many threads about being patient waiting for something to be released. So either you just magically pulled it out of thin air, or you ended up quoting the wrong person. Either way, next time please take a little bit more time to read--and if need be, re-read--before addressing someone about something they never said. Thank you.

muttly, do you mean the temporary fixed WarFX? I think I still might have that on my HDD (I had a bunch of BSOD's and had to reinstall my system twice). So if no one gives you a link to redownload it, I might be able to upload it from my end. Maybe on one of them freebie file hosting sites so we have another mirror until OS is content with and releases Blastcore in the future. :)

Edited by Yokhanan

I really want to use this mod, but If i used it I have "fast rotating" fireballs on destroyed tanks etc.....how can I fix that ?

Thanks for keeping ARMA2 state of the art :D

Oh shame on me :D

Sometimes you dont see the wood because of the many trees

You can not say an approximate date for the launch of the mod? :bounce3:

You can not say an approximate date for the launch of the mod? :bounce3:

Sure.........

When it's done. ;)

AnimalMother92,

Thank you for the new link. I was just looking for it last night.

yup I'm always getting a message of overflowing download from my IP and I think it is the monthly bandwidth's problem

I really wish to have it and Yoma Addon Sync is not working for me

Mediafire kinda works :(

I do not want to offend the OS, but he has already greatly prolonged with release at least a beta version WarFX - Blastcore, its release has been promised a long time ago, I believe that promises must be given, if you can do it in time.

Sorry for my english.

Optical Snare owes us nothing. ;) He's a freelance addon maker just like everyone else, anything we get is a privilege. Sit tight for now, i'm sure OS will update this thread in his own time.

I do not want to offend the OS, but he has already greatly prolonged with release at least a beta version WarFX - Blastcore, its release has been promised a long time ago, I believe that promises must be given, if you can do it in time.

Sorry for my english.

You don't only offend OS but all the rest of the community as well. Who the hell are you to demand he gets blastcore out?

Make your own blastcore or you WILL wait patiently !

Sorry for my english.

I don't believe he promised anything; he just said said hopefully it will be done soon. Hell even a few months ago he wasn't sure if it was going to get done at all due to other issues; so stop "demanding" something that people are doing with their own time and/or money

This thread is now full of pointless spam

Sorry for my english.

I guess you must have donated a lot of money to the project since you feel you have a saying about if, where and when this mod is released :rolleyes:

A new little video of upcoming blastcore would bring the crowd a little down,i think.

:computer:

This is really annoying... :rolleyes:

I'm watching this thread since some time and every day i see someone bumping this thread only to ask for a release ( date ) or something new about the project. :q:

Like you may know OS have some problems to slove and they will not be sloved faster by forcing him to hurry up!

What some guy's are doing here may will have the opposite effect instead of speeding up the War FX developement.

So please give him the time he need and be patient. :pray: