Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH M4/M16 Pack ver 1.0 Rearmed

Beautiful, but I have to say that I prefer crane stocks and normal stocks. Whenever I've used those types (the name escapes me) it's always been uncomfortable for some reason. But it still looks great!

No mean to whine or anything here, but:

The mag seems too... whats the word.. well its too much like AK mag from its curves I think.

Maibbeh bit too long aswell? (mag) :)

That looks fucking amazing RH....Amazing!

Nice...work man! Really can't wait for these and those other guns you posted WIP shots of in your MK18 thread. :D Love it!

No mean to whine or anything here, but:

The mag seems too... whats the word.. well its too much like AK mag from its curves I think.

Maibbeh bit too long aswell? (mag) :)

It looks like it's a HK mag which continue the curve abit longer than the originals.

As for the desert paint, looks good but it almost seems like there is too much overall wear, there would be some parts where the paint would be pretty safe, and probably wouldn't wear away to easy without someone intentionally trying to rub it off, if you get what i mean.

Also I think all the worn off bits are soft edged like someones done it with steal wool or a rag or something, there isn't any straches and things and harsher edged chips etc.

But if that's the look you where going for then all good :)

Edited by Sabre

Hi, those Desert camo M4s look good, i would had reversed a bit the wasted areas on the camo, on some screens looks like as if where the deep areas the most wasted ones, when i think that should be the most "prominent" ones the areas that should be more wasted or scratched; but for be WIP they look very good already. Let's C ya

hi Robert i found a problem with the M16A1 i dont know if it has allready been mentioned

but shouldnt this rifle only fire single round or 3 round bursts,

just tested a sound mod and found out that the M16A1 is firing fullauto mode and single shots i tought ill let u know...

hi Robert i found a problem with the M16A1 i dont know if it has allready been mentioned

but shouldnt this rifle only fire single round or 3 round bursts,

just tested a sound mod and found out that the M16A1 is firing fullauto mode and single shots i tought ill let u know...

M16A1 supposed to fire single and full auto. Unless it's m16A2, then it fires single and 3 rd burst

Regarding the files that are needed for non-ACE use, here is what I did which seems to work:

Delete the two files (rh_m4_ace_cfg.pbo, rh_m4_ace_cfg.pbo.RHI.bisign) from the "addons" folder. Then copy the two files from the "normal" folder up to the "addons" folder.

This leaves the "addons" folder to contain the following files, besides the "normal" subfolder:

RH M4M16 1.03 Rearmed.txt

rh_m4_cfg.pbo.RHI.bisign

rh_m4_cfg.pbo

rh_m4.pbo.RHI.bisign

rh_m4.pbo

RHI.bikey

-OP

would be sweet to have these work with ace tracer mags and with peqs for awesome night fights!!!!! we need to revive m4s and m16s they r counting on you rh!

Edited by MirindoR

In new version this bug is fixed , dont worrry ;)

Only waiting for Max - hes doing config :p

nice!!! :yay:

is it possible to get a version of this WITHOUT all the damn vertical foregrips?

is it possible to get a version of this WITHOUT all the damn vertical foregrips?

Stop crying and show some respect... you get all community addons for low and you sounds like a little girl stolen her barbie... :mad: