Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH M4/M16 Pack ver 1.0 Rearmed

There should be a RH M4/M16 Ammo box under Empty > Ammo > that you can add in editor. Thats what i´ve done and its working.

You mean SIRS ICS-26-SIR0.jpg

Yea , in reality it is ,but army don't use it (not like in MW2), maybe cheap RIS's :p

Maybe in future i will add some custom M4's :)

THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME! I have this as Softair and i love it really much please do it!

Another ask, will there come some more variants? for example with different sights,attachments and so on?

Edited by Clawhammer

im really impressed with this.

you might wanna make the stocks longer for the m4 short versions because they dont touch the shoulders by quite span and look a little awkward.

otherwise what a great mod. wow

Hot Stuff, downloading now !

First post yaay !

Edited by MNX

I see you put the RH Hk416 Pack in this pack as well.

The RH Hk416 Pack requires the RH M4/M16 Pack but not the other way around right?

So, are both releases (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=91332) now linking to the exact same file?

Would you mind if we (armaholic) split up both releases? Right now you have 2 different packs, one dependant on the other and the other not with different readme's in one file, which makes no sense if you ask me (no offence meant).

RH Hk416 Pack requires the RH M4/M16 Pack so i packed them together , also version of RH M4/M16 Pack is new 1.02 ;)

Edited by RobertHammer

HK416!!! yatatatayayayayay!!! one of my fav RH weapons in A1! So, do we remove the existing folder and put this in wholesale? Will it still work with the Cole's replacement ( which replaces stock weapons with yours ) and the FNC sights?

Well after some quick testing.. Lovley!.. is all i can say.. thank you, finaly a HK416 :D

RH Hk416 Pack requires the RH M4/M16 Pack so i packed them together , also RH M4/M16 Pack is new 1.02 ;)

Yes, I understand that. But the RH M4/M16 Pack does not require the RH Hk416 Pack. Still you have 2 releases, both giving you the same file where if you release it like this is just one release :)

In the future when you update things and split up the files you will cause confusion. So, can we split the weapon packs so people can select themselves which they want to download?

Yes, I understand that. But the RH M4/M16 Pack does not require the RH Hk416 Pack. Still you have 2 releases, both giving you the same file where if you release it like this is just one release :)

In the future when you update things and split up the files you will cause confusion. So, can we split the weapon packs so people can select themselves which they want to download?

Yes , RH M4/M16 Pack does not require the RH Hk416 Pack. Only if you want hk416's you must have them both packs. In future update of hk416 i will make standalone without need the m4's

Edited by RobertHammer

Awesome collection!

How can i get it to work with friends? I'm using the @folder method.

Very nice mod..

mind to ask in your M4/M16 1.2 mod can you make replacements to the default M4/M16 even SF Weapons too the M4GL black an the M4 SD black an M4 GL EoTech and Replace the M249 Standared to the M249 Para ACOG

...still waiting for you to high-poly the M16A2 sight, Robert.

Same, also i still cant get those XM8's to show up RH, Im not using the ACE configs I set it up properly but I cant find it in the creates :confused: :confused:

...still waiting for you to high-poly the M16A2 sight, Robert.

lol i forgot to do that :D

soon i will ;)

Same, also i still cant get those XM8's to show up RH, Im not using the ACE configs I set it up properly but I cant find it in the creates :confused: :confused:

what the :crazy: , i have no problems with both versions , it must conflict with something , try it with only mgs pack and no other addons