Ice did you have any luck with the ambient civ errors?

I've included map dependency to civilians, that should fix the RPTs.

Please wait couple more days... cool stuff is coming with 1.9 ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

Please wait couple more days... cool stuff is coming with 1.9 ;)

Right on time to continue my work on Marshal of Savanna :bounce3:

Sneak peak of new Afrenian airforce addition ;)

Thanks to GranQ and SFP mod, Afrenians were able to acquire AJ37 Viggen attack planes.

viggens.jpg

this update just keeps getting better and better, can't wait to get my hands on it :cool:

Very nice planes! Good to see you working on duala especially the new addons for both countries.. My favourite map.

Right, I have no idea if it's do to Duala, or ACE2 or what (I'm posting the same in the ACE2's thread) but for some reason after everyone in my squad speaks at least once or twice (May it be 'Ready' after leaving a vehicle or their sitrep) I can no longer perform any squad orders as Squad Leader. I can not ask for sitrep, change formation, order first aid, order to embark/disembark.

I'm at a loss for whats could be going on. I'm using the latest version of Duala (And ACE2 + the ACE2 Extras) and have no idea.

I've even tried on Utes to see if it was Duala (Using stock USMC units but still with the mods in my command line) but it happens there too. I'm at a loss of what could be going on.

Any ideas or possible ways to fix it?

/drool

That looks awesome, we can't hardly wait to take to the skies in that baby. Is there any

footage of it in action yet?

Current "to-do" before the release of v1.9:

- final test on new uniforms for AFR army

- new pilot for AFR & MOL

- new assault rifle for AFR

- AJ37 Viggen: wreck model, new texture, proper RL weapon configs

- new airport parkings for both sides

All stuff done, I just need ~3 hours for final testing... when I get back home.

Sneak peak of Duala 1.9:

isladuala_viggen0.jpg

Yesterday we've tested out acemod+acre and tried some 3rd party missions... man, I'm dissapointed, no realism in any of the missions. I'll be working on scenarios soon as this baby gets released.

Edited by IceBreakr

Not to worry IceBreakr, I've got a huge 10 mission campaign almost done that will take place on this map. It coincides with the background history you've written. Seal team six will will be sent to Duala to train and equip the Afrenian army to overthrow Molatia. I took my time, and put a lot of realism into this campaign. Will be out soon. here are some teaser, WIP obviously;)

In game movie

Gameplay

Nice news Icebreakr!

I have a question for you,it's possible that some areas of your island can cause some random crashes?

I'm asking because yesterday we played the first mission of my 40 vs 40 TVT dynamic campaign,using only Duala 1.81+ACE 1.8 stable+R3F revive.

We experimented multiple crashes involving group of people crashing when they were near each other.

I'm not sure if it's ACE fault(i'm going to ask also on their 3d) or it could be some bug related to map zones

Map doesn't cause any crashes (believe me, spent 100s of hours on it). On the other hand, we tried Ace 1.8 "stable" this Thursday and we all lost bunch of nerves. At the end we were cheering almost when a mission eventually loaded :)