@Icebreakr- So you are saying that error has no negative impact on the game then? When do you think you will realease v1.1?

@Icebreakr- So you are saying that error has no negative impact on the game then? When do you think you will realease v1.1?

No its no problem. ;)

Looking good Ice! Cant wait.

You guys presented their mission to this island :thumbsup: :) Who can give me a link to mission (Domination ACE Duala) :pray: :)

(sorry for the post in the ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE! the question of the mission)

Ice: did you get my log extracts? Were they of any use? I dunno what the config missing errors are, but I thought you'd want to know.

Re: Port: looking good as ever... the lack of a port or railway for the industrial Afrene always did confuse me, so I'm glad you put one in. :)

bfalcon: I got 'em, here they are: http://pastebin.com/f7247d78b

If anyone has clues how to get rid of them please let me know!

Several ports will be added to both countries and new Hazena island on NW.

CaptainBravo: water is ~1m lower and couple of passes were added (two from Djolan to Simbala). It depends on the tide now, pretty much...

I get an error about missing stuff when I go to the Empty section. Something about ruins.

Ive got some very strange ground textures at 062048. Some error with the parallax textures. Its in the upper left corner of that grid ref.

Also i found an ILS light in the middle of the jungle, lol. 078074 lower right part of the grid.Is it there on purpose?

Edited by Nazul

The Grenadier M32 keeps dropping his main weapon and only uses his pistol?

i just tested that in a mini mission, as i did so before release, i have no issues here... in what mission, and situation is it occouring ?

Stoned

Will your Blufor / Independant troops be released without the need to have ACE? Not all of us use ACE you know ;)

Will your Blufor / Independant troops be released without the need to have ACE? Not all of us use ACE you know ;)

hmm... didnt expect that someone can go without ACE, i will think about it.

I get an error about missing stuff when I go to the Empty section. Something about ruins.

Its old news Skooma and it doesnt break anything for now. Its fixed in v1.1 that will be released when done. ;)

Ive got some very strange ground textures at 062048. Some error with the parallax textures. Its in the upper left corner of that grid ref.

Also i found an ILS light in the middle of the jungle, lol. 078074 lower right part of the grid.Is it there on purpose?

Nazul LOL, nice find. ILS light retrieved and returned to the storage house =)

I've checked the 062048 but cannot find that error in latest v1.05 (not released). Do you have a screenshot of that parallax?

What on earth gives people the impression that everyone uses ACE? I play mainly SP so I'm more than happy with GL4.

@IceBreakr

A big thank you for your work!

Any estimate on how far off release the AFRENIAN ARMY addon is?

Edited by stun

What on earth gives people the impression that everyone uses ACE? I play mainly SP so I'm more than happy with GL4.

I second this. I do not mean to offend anyone when I say this, but I have noticed a slight chasm between the ACE users and non ACE users:argue:. We should all have respect for each others personal playing preferences, and above all, to the people making the mods. I know I trully appreciate all of the amazing mod/mission makers in the community, they all do great work. Also, since they are putting their own time and effort into their mods it is their choice in the end. Awesome job mod makers:thumbs-up:

ACE2 is not required for any of my and my team's addons:

- Isla Duala v1.1 (release somewhere from Tuesday-Thursday)

- Molatian Army v1.1 (will be supplied with 1.1 and as separate addon, already done)

- Afrenian Army v1.0 (this week)

We are also preparing missions.

I second this. I do not mean to offend anyone when I say this, but I have noticed a slight chasm between the ACE users and non ACE users:argue:. We should all have respect for each others personal playing preferences, and above all, to the people making the mods. I know I trully appreciate all of the amazing mod/mission makers in the community, they all do great work. Also, since they are putting their own time and effort into their mods it is their choice in the end. Awesome job mod makers:thumbs-up:

+1...from a non-ACE user. I think some mod dependencies are fine, like vehicle and troop addons. But ACE is a complicated mod that seriously alters the game play and not to everyone's taste. That said it is the authors choice and I won't complain about it when ACE dependencies exist.

Edited by Grizzle

Nazul LOL, nice find. ILS light retrieved and returned to the storage house =)

I've checked the 062048 but cannot find that error in latest v1.05 (not released). Do you have a screenshot of that parallax?

Got some screenshots.

1st pic is the strange texture effect.

http://i.imagehost.org/view/0099/arma2_2010-01-24_08-21-46-44

2nd pic is NorthEast corner of the affected texture

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0608/arma2_2010-01-24_08-23-01-46

3rd pic is SE corner of affected texture.

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0523/arma2_2010-01-24_08-24-33-56

This island is fantastic! I'm trying to get it to work with the new R3F Arty and Logistic scripts but need to know the island height in meters. Can anyone tell me?

i just tested that in a mini mission, as i did so before release, i have no issues here... in what mission, and situation is it occouring ?

Stoned

Happens every time i place a group down with a.i in command... no problem when i am in command just when the group has a a.i leader the guy always drops his weapon and just uses his pistol.

@Nazul. I got that also. In many place actually.

Cant wait for all those updates Ice, its all sounding great.

Tromac: highest peak is 117 meters, use getposASL ?

Nazul: tnx, bug ticket now active.

Edited by IceBreakr