Sure Diesel1959. In case there would be something wrong, you load & save mission and everything should be fixed regarding the heights. But there were no major changes.

Full release is 726 MB unpacked (island & units). Today finally found time to make a pack. Will put it on my website as soon as I'm done with tonight's squadnight ;)

how do you do it ? upgrading the house (baby room still needs work) and then yet create addons and play games

cant wait for it hope you have a good time at sqaudnight

Wow IceBreakr, exceptional work, cant wait to put some boots in the sand!

Way to go Ice! I can hardly wait for this next release of another of your great islands. Keep up the good work!

I am looking forward to this release...Can't wait to have massive battles between the Afrenians and Molatians

i think the guys who have helped ice deserve some credit too ;) fair play to all who put work into this, and the other islands :)

i think the guys who have helped ice deserve some credit too ;) fair play to all who put work into this, and the other islands :)

I agree completly lets not forget those people.. :D

Agree. More than 20 guys contributed to the project so far. And they will get a proper credit. I will return home in the evening hours to publish 1.9.

Agree. More than 20 guys contributed to the project so far. And they will get a proper credit. I will return home in the evening hours to publish 1.9.

Excellent News :)

Looking forward to 1.9 :)

Isla Duala is your far best map and probably (in my opinion) the best map available :cool:

Looking forward to 1.9 :)

Isla Duala is your far best map and probably (in my opinion) the best map available :cool:

totally agree

totally agree

yes but only because Lingor is so FPS demanding :p

i don't like jungle too much, Duala it's my favourite,but lingor is one of the best for sure :cool:

i don't like jungle too much, Duala it's my favourite,but lingor is one of the best for sure :cool:

*yeahthat* i dont like jungle ether but african savannah is awesome

me too but the level of immersion in Lingor is simply outstanding!

the ambient sound,the fog,for me is unmatched!

and simply the best for ambushes!

hope icebreaker finds the time to release it today, looking forward to Duala 1.9!

Well I dont expect a release until the end of the week.

Icebreakr sounds like a politician when he announces release plans :)

he will keep it up until april 1st (only 11 days to go) then announce he has lost the files and suddenly its up :P

he will keep it up until april 1st (only 11 days to go) then announce he has lost the files and suddenly its up :P

Surley he is not that mean!!

I think he has dragged it out long enough. :rolleyes:

It's Sunday morning…got up, checked my email, checked the sites, checked the forums…no new Isla Duala. Crawling back in to bed. :sleep:

Maybe it'll be out later in the day, when I'm actually awake. :p

=^.^=,,,

Surley he is not that mean!!

I think he has dragged it out long enough. :rolleyes:

I doubt it as well, I'm sure he has something else up his sleeve for April 1st anyways...

As far as him holding out on the map, I would assume he will not release it until it's 110% perfect, as per his standards. Be patient, when it's ready we will have it, and we will love it. ;)

Been away from home... came home yesterday just to drop to bed. File is being uploaded, don't worry :)