Duala's water change other maps water color when installed?

What i was saying was that the original water color made the rivers look great (brown/green and muddy - hard to see the bottom - very realistic for Africa), but with the new color in 1.31 it looks like drinking water in the shallower rivers in land. However it looks great out in the deep sea. :)

I dont think the Duala water color change messes with other islands though?

Hmm, I'll do some more testing. Maybe the timing was just a coincidence with some other mod update. I just noticed that after grabbing 1.31 that the water was really light blue in Chernarus, Podagorsk etc..

Ah i think your right bud... Sorry for thinking you didnt get my comment. I tested some islands and it seems they all have the same tropical color.

Yeah not a biggie really, but i do think its too clear water. Its not really... out in the big sea, but when that water color goes into rivers etc its too clear. You see to the bottom like it was drinking water. Looses a bit of nice-ness imo.

afrene_small.jpg

I'm releasing Afrenian Army v0.9, intended for public testing on Isla Duala. For infantry classes please see readme.txt file supplied. How to install? Simply unpack 7zip to the same folder you have Duala installed (all pbo/sign files go to root Arma2\@duala\addons\).

Download (5.8 MB mirrors)

Nice!! Those look awesome!!! :D

Thanks for all the hard work!

I assume the fact that Duala changes the water color for all islands can't be helped. I actually don't mind it, just curious.

Some time since I looked at an island config, but I think its possible to change it for the island only without changing for all.

The aftermath of a short fight at the border bridge between Afrene and Molotia.

np2tA.jpg

The sun setting after the fight.

noYui.jpg

Tnx guys, hope you like them. We just had a nice squadnight with 180 active units on our dedicated, very hard coop mission.

L etranger: we will make a "bundle" as soon as we complete them.

Now off to sleep :]

I was wondering if you could implement a Power Grid system somewhere around the map. I would like to try and convert the ARMA 1 Power Grid script to some newer islands.

Diablo is making a powergrid template but we have problems with correct placement. Again one of those things we are very much limited in using V3. So answer for now is ... probably not so soon.

Edited by IceBreakr

Ice: nice work on those Afrenes - I like! :)

No rush if you're talking powerlines - I'm just happy to be only be dodging trees for once :)

Oh and I took a look at the new Island and I was pretty impressed - nice work! :)

I'm loving the textures on the Afrene Troops.

7CVoi.jpg

Edited by Enad

IceBreakr and Molatian/Afrene unit creators youve done something great guys. Not only delivered a superb island but made units that goes with it. Thats dedication and i thank you for it.

Thanks! :)