Sign in to follow this  
Dead3ye

Favorite weapon.

What is your favorite firearm. If its not listed, name it.  

226 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite firearm. If its not listed, name it.

• AK-107 (any variant)
    • M107
    • PKP (godly weapon)
    • M4 (any variant)
    • M16 (any variant)
    • Mark 48 mod 0 (someone mod one with an ACOG)
    • DMR/Mark 12
    • M24/M40A3
    • M240/M249 SAW
    • VSS Vitorez

Druganov - 0

XM8 (any of the AR variants) - 0

XM8 SAW - 0

G36 (any of the AR variants) - 1

MG36 - 0

AKM/AKS - 3

AK-74 - 1

AK-74U (any variant) - 0

MP5 - 1

PKM - 1

I was curious about which firearm most people prefer in this game, i took the generally most popular ones and started a poll.

Personally my favorite is the PKP, i worship that gun, now if only someone could make a Mark 48 Mod 0 with an ACOG.

If you prefer something that is not in the poll, name it and ill add it in a list in the original post.

Edited by Nigel aka. Griff-Meister

I fail to see the poll.

Please, don't try and make me look like an idiot. You just added the poll, right after I replied. Regardless of the poll, there is still an existing topic for this. Mehsdfsfhgnbmvc,......

Please, don't try and make me look like an idiot. You just added the poll, right after I replied. Regardless of the poll, there is still an existing topic for this. Mehsdfsfhgnbmvc,......

Well, you do have to make the topic before you can add the poll for some ridiculous reason. :p

Interesting that the PKP and M240 gets a spot but not the PKM (which I'd personally prefer over the cheat-PKP)

aks-74, both kobra and pso sights(NOT aks-74u!), sadly this wonderful weapon is not on the list=(

G36 if the red dot sight worked, otherwise AKM for clean powerful goodness.

What are you missing?

XM8s?

Favourite, XM8 with XM320 grenade launcher as it looks good and is a treat to use on semi auto either scoped or unscoped. The GL comes in handy on occasions too.

XM8s?

Favourite, XM8 with XM320 grenade launcher as it looks good and is a treat to use on semi auto either scoped or unscoped. The GL comes in handy on occasions too.

Oh yeah. Actually, now that I think about it: the G36 is missing aswell. :)

XM8s?

Favourite, XM8 with XM320 grenade launcher as it looks good and is a treat to use on semi auto either scoped or unscoped.

Seriously? I think both the XM8 and G36 looks budget compared to the M16/M4.

That said, I still adore the XM8 SAW. Such rare weapon to see, yet so effective as a support weapon due to the scope. MG36 is worthless in comparison, no point in ever using it. The M249 has its 200 rounds... But really, the scope more than makes up for it.