Sign in to follow this  
Dead3ye

Favorite weapon.

What is your favorite firearm. If its not listed, name it.  

226 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite firearm. If its not listed, name it.

• AK-107 (any variant)
    • M107
    • PKP (godly weapon)
    • M4 (any variant)
    • M16 (any variant)
    • Mark 48 mod 0 (someone mod one with an ACOG)
    • DMR/Mark 12
    • M24/M40A3
    • M240/M249 SAW
    • VSS Vitorez

Having had experience in the real world with most the weapon systems in this thread except for some of the Russian exotics,I chose the M4.While it would be nice to have it in a bigger caliber.It beats the AK in accuracy,ergonomics,weight,and modular ability and there are versions now in the bigger 7.62 and 6.8 calibers.

As far as reliability,never had an M-16/M4 jam on me in any situation I've been in.Those stories should of died in Vietnam.The poster of this thread should of combined the M-16 and M4 as its the same except for barrel length and stocks.If your going to make 2 choices here you might as well of added the AKSU.

Edited by WarriorM4

You can never go wrong with an AK.

My favorites are the AK-74M and AK-105. You might want to list an other option.

Personally my favourite weapon is either a M134 or M2GB. Nothing can stop an M134 or an M2HB. Anyone at the helm with one of those is practically invincible. :D

The M2HB is my favourite weapon in ArmA 2 overall, but one cannot carry it around much, therefore the M16A4 rifle with an ACOG sight and M203 grenade launcher is my favourite, for reasons previously stated. ;)

Oh, and there should be more choices for the above poll, such as static weapons.

Edited by Laqueesha