Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Nice to hear you took a big fat shit on the cancer! Are the RACS guys going to Takistan instead now?

Hopefully, cancer permantently stays away from now on. I too wish you the best with enjoying life all the more, wherever you can. Good luck, and best wishes Wld427!

You know that oncologists say that will and love for life pay a great part in healing.

I hope that RACS helps you warring against cancer

Thanks for all the kind words gents. your love, support and prayers have gone along way in keeping my spirits up...

We are getting close to the first releases. If anyone is interested in doing some config work i could use anyone motivated to help polish and finalize configs. IE testing and small bug finding and tuning especially in the weapons pack configs.

PM me if interested or reach me on MSN as "bigblock52ford@hotmail.com"

thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

@wld

Good to hear it's going better with you, Bad weed don't die that fast hehehehe :D

Very nice mirage's, good to use on European war theaters, as good for Sea duty warfare

Land war harassing job's and Air CAP, and ! they can land on carrier's

I want them for my European Unit's Mod only map's ohwwww yes :)

Are they as replacement packs.? or do we need to edit them in missions...?

Nice done, nice Mirage's III Multi-tasking jet's

Seen them over our campaign's in belgium, while being busy simulating dogfight's

as i was a kid, they rock.....Nice work from Dassault industries if i'm not mistaken...

There is a French movie with those planes in action :)

Not that old... some French Top Gun Style movie, must see...

Cant remember the name, but there you see them in action :)

Well, gone roaming the Forums again...

oh yeah, time for a drink :)

Edited by Mac_Spliff=ISK=
Mirage's in Action

There is a French movie with those planes in action :)

Not that old... some French Top Gun Style movie, must see...

Cant remember the name, but there you see them in action :)

It's "sky fighters" the name of the movie but they re piloting mirage 2000 but not mirage III :)

Thanks for the correction Papanowel :)

Indeed 2000, but hey? they got to get this mod!, then start the movie with de RACS Add-on whoehahhahahaha, ahemmmm, well, it would look even better yeah !!!

Ehmmmm, can we already test something...? i have a dedicated server running empty hehehe, Private of course, oh yeah, is there any chance to have the Marder Inf support tank in the RACS mod, then i thought there was a Mortar vehicle fromt he BWmod, then that AA litle tracked vehicle the Ozelot...?, dunno, but with the Leo's u can get those in 2 :) for Support :), i'm the one who take;s care of the AA defence

The other guys here if the not on black ops beta testing they fly stuff and like to make big bang's with some nice eye candy planes and gear :)

Maybe something for later..?

Well Mac, the mod is a standalone, no replacement packs. We use the Mirage III not the Mirage 2000, and I doubt we will use the Marder or the Ozelot.

I may edit this post with a screenshot of our new aircraft shortly.

LOL yeah lucky for our guys, they are much older than that on black ops beta test...

And they wont even tell me how it looks, how it goes man man man!! it even seems

they got Beta key's to give out hmmmmmm?, nah, i stay with ArmA 2, when i have some time spare, it's here i am, or i'm getting headshots on the ArmA gits maps :)

Complete secret here even me is not told nothing, but ok, a Stand alone....no problem :)

Just hope The AA mobile stuff is rocking from the RACS team :) XD

Hope u guys got a Server ready for some Pew pew then, count me in as Target XD

Made fresh installs of my server and client, it was getting messy with all the mix

of files A2/OA/CO pfffff, could not take it anymore, now all is clear, and waiting for something to stress :) will be CO/OA only because there is to much trouble with the mods then....then, i hope it wil run with the A2Warmod as it give very nice gameplay

for ArmA2 :)

Back hiding behind the sandbags, coffee anyone...?, hurry, i hear incoming arty

Dont want sand in it...now move!

o/

Alright then, Less troubles OA Straight! Cowabunga!!!

Nice pics btw....wat's are those plane...?

hmmm, and those leo's type 1 are looking awesome, you folks have a engineer's tank

From the Leopard Work's..?, handy to have one for when the airstrip get's spoiled

by some gung ho pilot that thinks they are the top notch thing and can land on a post Stamp, or, if the airfield get's bombed bombarded wat ever..? destroyed

or removing roadblocks...? it has a nice blade in front, u even have a Bridge layer Leopard :) mwhuhahahha almost the whole fammilly here :) except one.....hehehe

Keep up the nice job :)

getting some more coffeee hehehehehe

actually in an effort to support BIS and return thier generosity to Project RACS. all addons will require both arma2 and OA or Combined Operations.

Current aircraft lineup

A-4 Akyhawk

Mirage III

Ov-1 Mohawk

F-16 fighting falcon

Possible others

Mirage 2000

F-4

F-15

Tu-22

Mirage F-1

F-5

Edited by wld427

Hmmmm, Engineer Tank's, could them be used like Repair trucks...?

I mean having the same feature for repairs and supply like the Repair truck...?

Can you add something like that to another vehicle in editor.?

i wonder, Engineer tank would not die so quick with some gunshots or MG straffing

In Arma2 u got to be carefull with those trucks, they plode to quickly lol

maybe something to add...? guys...? A Engineer tank with Repair truck features

Like the engineer tank in Company of Heroes at the German side :) hehehe ?

hmmm, yeah!!!, maybe someone knows..?

Is it possible to have an Engineer tank with Repair truck feature? :)

A-4 reminds me of TopGun and one other movie when rogue US pilot wants to drop off a nuke (B-43?) on Las Vegas :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WLD427

If I'm rite yeah..? it's today i believe..? Have a good one Bro!

Enjoy the day!!!

PS: Could someone make a nice Airshow Video with the RACS Project?

Or more A Parade from the RACS Project's Vehicles and gear at the Airfield ?

Like a Airshow Day :) C'mon guy's give us Eye candy !!!!! gniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

While waiting on some Eye candy......get coffee or a drink, and surf around

Just found something interesting, interesting maybe...

catch u laters :)

Mac Spliff.is having a drink on wld427 cheers!

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Something to do while waiting on some Eye Candy :)

http://www.primeportal.net/index.htm

Enjoy....