Guest RKSL-Rock

RKSL Studios - WIP Discussion

Rock, may the force be with you. Always. I hope things turn out okay for you.

Best of luck,

~H

Hey buddy my arma time has almost cos tme my marriage a few times.

I hope all works out well for ya in the end.

@ All, thanks for the supportive comments (even though some of you are more concerned about the addons) I appreciate the PM's and the posts.

Specifically at Takko... you need to work on how you phrase things. The 'tone' of your recent posts and PM is not a very tactful.

Hey buddy my arma time has almost cos tme my marriage a few times.

I hope all works out well for ya in the end.

ArmA is not the problem. We've just grown apart and recent events just proved too much. Time for a fresh start. ;)

Sorry to hear that rock. Hope you can figure out a way to get back together. My thoughts are with you :(

Mods are just fun, nothing else.Things like what you've just experienced are(it goes without saying) are...a "bit" more essential.Those of us like me who went through this I believe will understand you perfectly;

Best of luck,man.

This thread should be closed. There isnt any WIP going on obviously.
We're working on the UAV's atm, which is going to be quite complicated but very special if all goes well.

He said this just three short weeks ago.

Let's see how fast you can pump out addons, ya idiot.

Abs

Ohhh...how i love your type.

Joined Sept 2010, 30 bad posts after and you already demand threads closed? You know how to make friends, obviously. Horrible twat indeed

@Rock, sorry to hear about it mate, hope for the best. Best of Luck!

Oh are you one of the mysterious all seeing oracles of legend?

Shows how much you know:

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/RKSL/wip/mig29-1.png

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/RKSL/wip/mig29-2.png

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/RKSL/wip/mig29-3.png

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/RKSL/wip/mig29-5.png

This is what im working on right now.

Oh noes rock, you are using the same reference i have found not long ago :) (where you have individual sections through models) I have only started the base mesh, then abandoned it

Looking forward to it (and CSLA one)

Oh noes rock, you are using the same reference i have found not long ago :) (where you have individual sections through models) I have only started the base mesh, then abandoned it

Looking forward to it (and CSLA one)

I've ignored the sections for the most part. They dont line up particularly well. I've resculpted it to more logical points now. Its got a much better poly flow.

I've ignored the sections for the most part. They dont line up particularly well. I've resculpted it to more logical points now. Its got a much better poly flow.

You gonna give it F.O.D filters for taxing and take off/landing? :P Out of interest... How long has that taken you? And do you ever build the whole fuselage in whole or do you always mirror it?

You gonna give it F.O.D filters for taxing and take off/landing? :P

Yes, everything will work. FOD panels, suction relief vents, dampers, etc. It will eventually have all the features of the (unreleased) v2.02 Typhoon as well as some other things.

Out of interest... How long has that taken you? And do you ever build the whole fuselage in whole or do you always mirror it?

Thats at about 7 hours, but its not been a solid amount of time. Its been 20-30 mins here and there.

Generally i build half the fuslage then mirror it over, then edit the sides to include the appropriate details like guns and vents etc.

I'm having to use my laptop to work on it since im in the process of packing up half of our entire house to move next sunday. But its a welcome break from packing. ;)

Edited by RKSL-Rock

with cunts like you around you wonder why Rock bothers giving out free addons :mad:

@Rock: Nice work you've got going on there man. :D

Hope you're doing alright as well and sorry to hear about your break up!

ps when's your site coming back up? :)

...ps when's your site coming back up? :)

Probably two weeks ish. It depends on how quickly i get settled up North. And then how much time i get before having to leave again for job interviews. Everything is 'fluid' right now.

and your account should be deleted. There isnt anything constructive going on obviously.

tard.gif

OK guys. Please no more muppet bashing.

I like to keep the thread clear of small bits of synthetic fur if at all possible.

Great stuff you put out Rock, always enjoy stopping by to see what your doing. Not always commenting but always keeping up on the thread!

Love the Typhoon use it in all my missions!

I have total sympathy for you Rock , been in that place and its shit ... but it does get better .

But i had a good chuckle reading back through the thread , round about the point you announced your unfortunate news it all goes pear for a while ..some poor guy getting chewed up in the middle of it all ... anyways fella ..chin up and look forward ... you know we all love you XXX :) (even my mum doesnt get 3 X's ...but dont get fresh :D )

Yeah, fuck the addons for a while mate, some people don't seem to realise that there's this big bad thing out there called 'real life' and it has to take priority 99% of the time. I've just split up with my missus after 6 years and to be honest, it's fucked me up big time. It puts a lot of insignificant stuff into perspective. Anyway, chin up fella, one day at a time.