Sign in to follow this  
zenger

“liberation 1941-1945�

That last screen is just amazing. The Eastern Front is my favourite WW2 setting. Will the Germans have any voices? I know that making a new radio pack is a big deal but in the orginal OFP mod you guys did a fantastic job with the random German and Russian screams instead of those stupid radio commands.

Will you use existing models or will you create new set of soldiers for the mod?

Would really like to see this one happen.

Anyone who studies history knows that the war was won on the eastern front.

I just hope the mod will be MP compatible (unlike in OFP).

Please abandon the weapon/damage system used in OFP, which made the mod unplayable in MP.

Cheers,

Laggy

Hans Ludwig

I have been dieing for a good WW2 mod.

you would had one if you stayed with 1.SS/GD.

Im not with the unit as i have my own, but the unit has gained like 5 more guys since u left.

they dont do arma 1 anymore, i still do but

TRoc has made a mod for Arma2 with a pk40, german, and rus infantry, T34/85, and kv1, panthers, pz4h, and j, tiger, and tiger1, all have at least 5-6 variations, plus halftracks and such. hes workin on an update and new infantry, and alot of misc config changes to make the panzer more realistic.

Smersh are you the original creator of Liberation mod 1941-45 for OFP version?

Is it possible that you guys could add in the T-26 and KV series of tanks so you can do early war scenarios? At least at a later date in anycase.

Waiting to get my hands on the ISU-152 *drool*

Hi is a member of Libmod from OFP.

The infantry will change, not like that, we'll have big work yet.

Again, what did FF studio provide you with? If there's my stuff in there, I'd just like to be credited.

Looking forward to playing this!

Are you remodelling all the buildings into the 40's style & removing all the phone masts etc from Chernarus too?

Chernarus not for us, we create our entirely new map.

Hans Ludwig

In OFP I was a member of Liberation mod 1941-45.

Now I'm the leader of the Liberation mod 1941-45 in ARMA-II.

Edited by SMERSH

As far as I remember, Dukla Pass engagement occured between September/October, which is roughly a month after what LibMod are aiming for but I'm certain it could be recreated :)

:yay: i cant wait ...sarmat studios will release a demo before the full version are coming ??

I'm really looking forward to this mod as with any WW2 Arma II modification!

I do hope that with all the new tanks you will make some sort of penetration model instead of just hitpoints. An individual T-34 would for example be no match against a Tiger, however at close range a T-34 could penetrate the armour of a Tiger. A Panzer III or IV is likewise no match for a T-34. It would be fantastic if this could be implemented. Also some sort of nice fixed fortifications would be fantastic, a forward command bunker for example. Maybe you could implement some sort of module when inside a bunker for directing Artillery fire for example or something like the Command system added in Arma II when inside such a bunker.

Edited by Van Diemen

hey smersh, do you remember a guy that goes by the name of TRoc, hes fairly active in the forums here, but i he created a huge pack of tanks and such for OFP Lib mod u know him?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

few of things i would like to see from the tanks are

*adjustable cannon sites

*Bincoulars for the Panzer commander

*Ap rds to act as ap and not as HE when they hit a tank

*Realitic loadouts

*movement speed, and turrent rotation speeds for those panzers that apply

*id like to see the 88 for the german

*nebelwerfers

*katusha rocket trucks

the list can go on and on, but what are the ideas and things that the tanks havein terms of being like their real counterparts?

also will there be any planes for the ostfront, like the me109, stuka, ILsturmovik?

nice Panther but think ive seen it before.

You cot permission for it ? as the same panther some one traid before in the rip 31st mod!

Or its not the same?

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=4063&d=45

http://www.sharecg.com/v/18117/3d-model/panther-AUSF.-G-tank?interstitial_displayed=Yes

Edited by T_Roc
Spelling as always

T_Roc - I do not know or do not have permission to 31st mod did you ask them, and Liberation 1941-1945 dejawolf author has permission to use his model in the game, the mod does not use any unauthorized models, all authors will be listed in the read me.

thats sounds good as there was some problems for the rip31st with this.