theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Here you go Kyla, had it on my harddisk, packed it as rar and uploaded it on my server. The version i have creates a error when starting ofp, something with k98. But the mgs work fine.

Ands Mg42

Here you go Kyla, had it on my harddisk, packed it as rar and uploaded it on my server. The version i have creates a error when starting ofp, something with k98. But the mgs work fine.

Ands Mg42

Scars 09, i tried to find that addon myself just so as i could beat you to it and gain some kudos along the way!Alas to no avail crazy_o.gif Because the god of the addon's strikes again wow_o.gif All hail to Scars 09 inlove.gif seriously you are da man!

smile_o.gif

my pleasure Kyla

@action man

thx man. But was no fair battle. I dont even tried searching cause i knew i had it on hd. After i read your post i started a search for fun. Didnt found it tounge2.gif

I've got a problem with a new campaign that i downloaded from OFP info! It is on the home page under downloads and then under campaigns.The campaign is called "BAS Alta Tension" In the readme it says addons needed are-Bas delta rangers and jam 2.I have got both addons,however when i start the campaign after the first cutscene i get message for missing addon "m 60",after that i can't play any more! I know m 60 is a tank,but the question is which addon m 60? Any ideas thanks in advance.

Hi action man, i took a look at it. Strange Problem. In one of the missions a m60 is in used addons. Nothing strange so far, m60 addon is the m60 tank that comes with ofp, so you should have it for sure. Its a strange problem, maybe it has something to do with jam and the m60 machinegun, but thats only a guess, and normally the author should have the same problem then. Do you have any 3rd party m60 tank or machinegun addon??

Do me a favour and test something. Try open up editor with all the addons you need for campaign and take a look if you can place a m60 tank and use it in editor. Would be interesting if this work or not. Normally you should get an error there aswell. If it work ok, save it as usermission and take a look in the mission.sqm if the m60 is really named m60. Tell me the results of this. cheers

Scars 09,thanks for your'e time! Now the thing is i get the missing addon error with bog standard OFP+addons needed,I also get missing addon error with Y2K3 mod.(that's when i try to play the campaign)I have opened the editor and can place m 60 in it with standard OFP with addons needed no problem,i have also opened the editor with Y2K3,and can place m 60 in it! Looking at both saved mission sqm's vehicle=m 60. Edit=just remembered iv'e got jam3, But this is still soposed to work even when jam2 is required(thats according to the thread about jam3)

Hey, i tested it also in editor cause i wasnt sure if the m60 have to be in the addons and autoaddons list of the mission.sqm.

No, it isnt there when i use it. Why?? Cause its part of ofp. So the missionmaker added the "m60" entry manually or maybe used a replacement m60. I deleted the m60 entries in the addons and autoaddonslist of the missions included with the campaign.

Download the tweaked campaign, should work now.

edit: you wrote that its m 60 in the mission.sqm. Is there really a free space between the m and the 60??

Scars09, sorry their's no space it's m60! Thank you very very much for the fixed campaign inlove.gif If you ever come to Manchester in England drop me a line and i will buy you a few beers and show you the sights biggrin_o.gif

You tested it allready?? The tweaked campaign work ok?? Then i drop the author of the campaign a mail about the problem i think.

Manchester sounds inviting. Never was north of london, a shame i think. Heard the beer is better up north tounge2.gif

Thought about going to this miltary marching band meeting maybe i make a stop for a beer in manchester biggrin_o.gif

have a anyoing problem with my ofp that i've have for some year now cause everytime i reinstall ofp i put in all the addons from back up CD's DVD-r's and everytime i start ofp i get a missing addons pop up SA8_m1 something that it requires psy_mcar.... downloaded the mcar betas and checked the files and did a search in my ofp folder for psy_ but it turned out blank, only psy_sov turned out and it was some soviet afghan troop addon in the orcs folder.

Im starting to think its a addon that wasn't made by the mcar team but what addon can it be and i don't got a clue whats its file name.. tounge2.gif

Don't know if this is the right place for this...

Does anyone know of a working link for the WSS format version of Satchel's Dynamic Range sound pack? I know where to find the old OGG format one (it's smaller at about 15mb. The WSS version should be around 30mb) And also Kylliki's sound pack?

Please and thanks in advance

@privateguba

Kyllikki Soundpack 1.1

satchels dynamic sound in wss is included in several old ecp versions, not sure if they still use it in the actual version.

@Commando84

check if you have that file in one of your addon folders

htr_m151a1c.pbo

if so, take it out and see if the errormessage still pop up.

Maybe it is the "problemmaker"

Pls let me know if i was right.

Srry could find the file tounge2.gif searched through the entire ofp folder for it. I will probaly never find out what file it is put i can post a list of all the addons in res addons and addons folder.

Addons

6G30.pbo, ABox.pbo, abrams_m2.pbo, Apac.pbo, Bizon.pbo, BMP2.PBO, BN_tracer.pbo, brmd.pbo, ch47.pbo, cwkzodiac.pbo, EffectPack.pbo, erba.pbo, Flags.pbo, fwatch.pbo, G36a.pbo, humr.pbo, hunter.pbo, icp_anim.pbo, kozl.pbo, KTE_grenades.pbo, LaserGuided.pbo, m2a2.pbo, Mm-1.pbo, OFPEC_Blood.pbo, oh58.pbo, oldtruck.pbo, sandy_rocks.pbo, SNYSptPack.pbo, Steyr.pbo, su25.pbo, trab.pbo, VoiceRH.pbo, vulcan.pbo, wbe_tracerfx.pbo, XMS.pbo, ZodiacUCE.pbo

Res Addons

6G30.pbo, ABox.pbo, Apac.pbo, Bizon.pbo, BMP2.pbo, Brmd.pbo, ch47.pbo, Flags.pbo, G36a.pbo, humr.pbo, Hunter.pbo, KOLO.PBO, kozl.pbo, LaserGuided.pbo, M2A2.pbo, MINI.PBO, Mm-1.pbo, Noe.pbo, O.pbo, O_WP.PBO, oh58.pbo, Steyr.pbo, su25.pbo, trab.pbo, vulcan.pbo, XMS.pbo

that help alot. The res/addons folder is untouched, so we concentrate on the addons folder.

2 x tracer fx, i know both, they ok

cwkzodiac and zodiacUCE are also ok

ofpecblood is ok

oldtruck is ok

sandy_rocks i didnt test but its a island and shouldnt be the prob

SNYSptPack is ok

erba is grass and is (like all grass) ok

fwatch i didnt test but its from kegetys so its ok

all the original addons are (like all BIS stuff) ok

files left are

effectpack.pbo (i think i knew wich one it is but not 100% sure)

icp_anim.pbo (orcs anim pack?? dont think its the prob)

KTE_grenades.pbo

and the in my opinion guilty abrams_m2.pbo.

one of these two should it be, try the abrams_m2.pbo first.

good luck

wink_o.gif

In a sad piece of irony I can't find the invisible objects pack. Any link would be appreciated. Thanks.

Are you referring to the Invisible Targets Pack by Lester?

AgentFox2 improved the invisible target concept , his version features different priority level for targets.

You can find it there

Thanks Scars09,

but here's a link to the full Kyllikki Soundpack 1.1 as well as a few other classic addons:

www.playtrix.net/download/ofp/

smile_o.gif

@redface

Hey, soldiercbrus is created from the mapfact soldier.pbo to provide a bigger number of possible enemies. You posted the link yourself, its the smallest of the files, so at least the downloadtime isnt too long till you can play the mission.

@The Architect

damn good idea for a addon. a invisible object pack rofl.gif

Hi. I don't have much info to go on, as it's not in a mission...

I'm looking for an addon that was released with a fictitious airplane from another game, and the addon i'm looking for is a graph board...what made it unique was that it was able to rapidly change the images on it so that it looked like a movie was playing on it. The movie that came with the demo was a tank rolling on desert island.

If anyone knows the addon I'm talking about, please PLEASE let me know.

Thanks,

Abs

<s>Looking for something called similar to United Animation Pack, it contained most of the static animations released by community.

Now I can't find it anywhere.</s>

help.gif

Ignore that, I found it here.

was wondering if anyone knew from which addon "RTS3Units" came from? its from the CnR 1.337 RC3 mission

also looking for "mtyhiredgun" which also came from CnR 1.337 RC3

help.gif