theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Thats the yacht thx, ill no where to look!

Been trying to find the Mercedes Benz 200D but the sites i got the download links were not working, does anyone know a site which does?

Thx

lukemax

does anyone here have a download link for the Crime City addons?rock.gif

hey all im looking for

"Flipper's M4 pack"

well atleast i think i am or to be more prescise i want the name of all the addons wich come in the pack so i can delete them as i dont need them and theykeep giving me error messages

Quote[/b] ]hey all im looking for

"Flipper's M4 pack"

hi, only pbo in the last version was FLP_M4A1.pbo.

You can find his Addons at ofp.info, trick is that his name is fliper with just one p.

cu

Scars09

I'm looking for a sign pack. I'm sure I saw some pics of it maybe a year or two ago. There was nothing else in the pack, just military signs. Any ideas?

Hi, I'm trying to play spanky G's Operation Liberation 1.9 campaign but I keep getting the error, "cannot find addon: objects". I've installed all of the addons specified in the readme including objects1.pbo and objects2.pbo. I'm running OFP 1.96, any help would be appreciated since I was unable to contact spanky G via email. Thanks

Tariq maybe Avon's reply here is of some use?

Hey guys not sure if this has been answerd yet but:

Has any one got a link to the addons/addon packs for all or most of the popular CTIs. I got plain old MFCTI addon pack but i see a lot of other CTI games that use lots of different addons (such as BAS) and i was just woundering if any one had a link to them.

Ok i was downloading the addons for CrCti and i need help finding two addons that where dead links in the CRCTI thread:

VIT APC Pack 1.4

DKMM RSC

I manage to find VIT APC pack 1.3 on OFP.info but not 1.4 and i couldnt find anything on DKMM RSC confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I feel so ignored

sorry cobra, i forgot to write that i tried it. This swedish sound pack is nearly impossible, to local to be hosted on any of the big ofp sites. Instead finding the soundpack i found alot of the author, including a photo of him, a cinemagrophy with 3 films he made (sfx and sound) and some actual posts in different forums (last from may 2005). The email adress that is given with the downloadlink on atwar side seems to be functional. As you are that interested in that pack i would send him a email. Maybe you have luck and he has the file stored somewere. He has ftp space with his emailprovider and this is also still in use (no open directory, no i didnt tried to hack it ). From the pic its a nice guy, write him.

good luck

scars

I'm looking for some map marker packs. I use to have them but lost them in a reformat. Basically I have the USMC symbols pack 1.2 for COC. I can almost swear there were 2 nato symbols marker packs to download. Does any one know where I can find them?

HOW I kept overlooking this thread is BEYOND me. But I'm here now! tounge2.gif Sorry Admins!

After doing several extensive searches, I'm reposting my request for help regarding a "missing addon" error I keep getting whenever I want to play BAS' littlebird demo mission.

Whenever I try to play this mission I keep getting the following error...

Cannot load mission, missing addon: TJP_MH60G

What's strange is that I already have the TJP_MH60G (the pavehawk v.1.10 file) installed into my Res\Addons folder. Is there a patch that I'm missing or a weapons pack that I need in order to play these missions? I AM able to fly the littlebird in other missions, but as of yet I haven't been able to play the demo mission which is the one I REALLY want to play.

Any detailed advice (with links if possible!wink_o.gif would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Kyle

smile_o.gif

~P.S.

I received a recommendation to look up Avon Lady's site to see what may be there. In the meantime, if there's more specific help that can be sent my way, please feel free to send it!

smile_o.gif

One of the RF Infantry addons need a "ICP_rpg27", can't find it anywhere though. Any suggestions?

After doing several extensive searches, I'm reposting my request for help regarding a "missing addon" error I keep getting whenever I want to play BAS' littlebird demo mission.

Whenever I try to play this mission I keep getting the following error...

Cannot load mission, missing addon: TJP_MH60G

What's strange is that I already have the TJP_MH60G (the pavehawk v.1.10 file) installed into my Res\Addons folder.

Are you sure you have version 1.1 of the mission? Looking at the addon dependencies inside the mission it should be fine.........

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">version=11;

class Mission

{

addOns[]=

{

"bas_weap",

"bas_deraw",

"bas_soar185",

"bis_weaponpack",

"bis_resistance",

"bas_mh6185",

"BRDM",

"TJP_MH60G"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"bas_weap",

"bas_deraw",

"bas_soar185",

"bis_weaponpack",

"bis_resistance",

"bas_mh6185",

"BRDM",

"TJP_MH60G"

And the readme even says......

Quote[/b] ]VERSION HISTORY

===============

1.1 (20-Feb-2003)

- TJP MH-60G Pavehawk addon redeclared in the mission.sqm file's Addons declaration section. The addon is referenced in an existing script used by the mission.

Version 1.1 that I downloaded

One of the RF Infantry addons need a "ICP_rpg27", can't find it anywhere though. Any suggestions?

Doesn't the thread/webpage/readme that you got the infantry from tell you that you need ORCS RPG pack?

Ofp.info's page does.......

Quote[/b] ]Needed:

ORCS Russian weapon pack v.3.1 [11,9 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

ORCS Russian RPG Launchers v. 3.5 [4,77 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=8319

Here's a bundle of addons for you guys to research.

"bas_deraj",

"bas_weap",

"jam_magazines",

"BLB_UK",

"UKF_WMIK",

"BAS_Jkawa",

"bas_kawa",

"RKSL_DESNets",

"rksl_wldnets",

"ukf_slmg",

"ukf_swc",

"CATIntro",

"bis_resistance",

"JJR_Rebels",

"bis_weaponpack",

"Trabant",

"6G30",

"editorupdate102",

"VIT_DKMM_APC",

"dkmm_rsc",

"ukf_ukweps",

"rksl_sniper",

"RKSL_TNLNets",

"MiG_anim",

"blu_met_shrds",

"DKMM_Mod",

"ofpec_blood",

"MTH_spot"

i researched them intensivly, send them to a international known research company that dont want their names to be written here, wich researched them aswell. The addons are ok.

banghead.gif

I found the last lot but am still having trouble finding these.

DkMM_OBJECTS.PBO

DKMM_RSC.PBO

DKMM_PSG1.PBO

DKMM_PSG1SD.PBO

Any ideas?

I have them all , the PSG addon is pretty old back from 1.46 days but it was updated for res too i think ,you can find these at the dkm website if its still online , thats where i got them from a long long long time ago smile_o.gif .