theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

isn't KEGmakarov part of Kegetys' Russian Weapon Pack (to be downloaded separately from his website)?

isn't KEGmakarov part of Kegetys' Russian Weapon Pack (to be downloaded separately from his website)?

Bingo! As the Winter Nogojev also states:

Quote[/b] ]If you have the Russian Weapons Pack installed, you can also

install "KEGepack_snow.pbo" to the addons directory to get

arctic units with the weapons from the russian weapons pack.

EDIT: Now I also know what wongkeanwah meant by "KEG snowpack". He meant the KEGepack_snow.pbo file.

EDIT: Now I also know what wongkeanwah meant by "KEG snowpack". He meant the KEGepack_snow.pbo file.

Can someone post the link for KEG_Makarov?

Can someone post the link for KEG_Makarov?

Kegetys' Russian Weapons Pack V1.1 smile_o.gif

OK, hope someone can help me out with this:

There was a (pre-resistance?) pack of retextured civilians. One of them had a Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" T-shirt on his chest.

pink_floyd_-_dark_side_of_the_moon.jpg

Does anyone know what it was called or where i can find it? I did search ofp.info etc. without any luck.

Thanks - Fubar

I'm trying to find out wtf is "cover" and "inqhk" ("inqhk" IS NOT INQ_WeaponPack!!!).

It's not a missing addon if it was never released. Guess it's a paused addon smile_o.gif

Edit: Oh and try a please and thank you next time please smile_o.gif

From Philcommando's USS MIDWAY mission

Missing addons: "PCsailor","SOPiper"

i downloaded philcommando's uss midway addon and in the takeoff mission it came up with a missing addons error, i tried searching but found nothing sad_o.gif

I'm looking for a sound pack... kind of an addon I guess. Munger's battlesounds to be exact.

Atwar's link is dead so I was hoping maybe someone else knew of a place I could get it.

Any help is appreciated.

Using Y2K3v7 and starting the PMC Fury Campaign comes up with the missing addon:

mpiv_weapons_aircraft

It looks like it stops the cutscene for the second mission playing but as it doesnt play there might not be one.... crazy_o.gif

It was mentioned in the Y2K3v7 thread but there wasn't a proper answer given..

Ben

the only addon i know with the MPIV tag is the MPIV AH64 that can be found on in OFP.info

If it is already there, in your Y2K3 folder\Addons\ and is stated as missing, you will need to add it in the Preload addon section of the Y2K3 config to prevent such message to popup .

To do so, use an editable config of this mod , look for the lines

Quote[/b] ] class PreloadAddons

And there add it , by example, in the

Quote[/b] ] class ResistanceBIStudio

{

list[]={"Noe"};

};

Or in what there is added in the Y2K3 config, it should look

Quote[/b] ] class ResistanceBIStudio

{

list[]={"Noe","mpiv_weapons_aircraft"};

};

In the Y2K3 addons folder there is mpiv_AH64 as well as mpiv_air_weap. I will try and change the config later.

I am assuming that it is something in Y2K3 that is causing the problem and not anything to do with the PMC Fury campaign...

Ben

Edit: BTW it is stopping all the cutscenes from playing so far...up to mission 6.

Anyone have the DX Landsers Pack v.99?

Would be much appreciated if someone could provide a link.

Thanks.

Using Y2K3v7 and starting the PMC Fury Campaign comes up with the missing addon:

mpiv_weapons_aircraft

It looks like it stops the cutscene for the second mission playing but as it doesnt play there might not be one.... crazy_o.gif

It was mentioned in the Y2K3v7 thread but there wasn't a proper answer given..

Ben

I got the same problem rock.gif

Santuary: I can find the config file sad_o.gif

In your Y2K3 folder , isn't there editable versions of the config.bin ?

I don't know for version 7.0 of that mod , but in the 6.0 version there were found in the \Y2K3\bin\ folder

In your Y2K3 folder , isn't there editable versions of the config.bin ?

I don't know for version 7.0 of that mod , but in the 6.0 version there were found in the \Y2K3\bin\ folder

The only editable files I can find are not configs ones sad_o.gif

yes this is diferent than the 6.0

a config.cpp is the editable version of the config.bin (once you are finished editing the config.cpp you must transform it back to a config.bin , by using the tool named cpp2bin)

If you can't find any, you can ask in the Y2K3 thread

Or on Pappy Boyington's own forum

I have found an old mission I was editing a year or so ago, but I have since deleted OFp and all the files. Now after returning to the game the mission says missing addon: lsd

I am assuming its that big ship but I thought it was a bis standard addon? crazy_o.gif

Can someone provide a download because I cant find it anywhere...

I have found an old mission I was editing a year or so ago, but I have since deleted OFp and all the files. Now after returning to the game the mission says missing addon: lsd

I am assuming its that big ship but I thought it was a bis standard addon? crazy_o.gif

Can someone provide a download because I cant find it anywhere...

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=3834

I think this is it

Quote[/b] ] Lukemax

I would just like to point out that this thread:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=46187

Was shut!

My question was not answered, i have searched the CZ and BI forums (I dont get people to do it for me)

Logical if i want a boat i check the addons site, the best one CZ, i check the boat section O, its not there so i go searching elsewhere but no luck so i then ask here!

And the boats given to me were ferrys! and i stated that the only one i could find was a ferry, i said in my 1st post that

I can only find a big ferry boat.

So maybe this time someone could help instead of just slapping me with a wrong answer and closeing the thread (No offense)

Thx

Luke

Would it be this the one you meant?

pcyachtskye21004kp.jpg

I don't know what it's called but I think it was included in one of the sea adventure packs from philcommando or something, at least it's one of his boats... (I took this pic from my OFP pic archive so I don't remember the addon's name)...

For myself, I'm searching for the last demo released from Operation White Night... when I wanted to have it all links were gone or inactive... sad_o.gif