theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I just went through and cleaned up most of my addons, getting rid of all the one's I did not think i need. In the meantime, i believe I may have gotten rid of an official addon, the "mini", which apparently the FDF mod uses. Is there any way, any place to get the official addons from BIS? I have all the one's off the resistance CD. poking around, I see the that there is a mini within the 1.85 upgrade.

Reinstall you say?

Well I am at 1.94, using CE and, GMR explosion mod, and a number of other tweaks that I would rather not go and redo at this point. Is there any place I could download this or any such addons that I may have inadvertantly gotten rid of?

If anyone could email me the "mini", that would be great. email at nubbin77@msn.com

I have searched, but i just cant find the T-90 addon sad_o.gif

If someone can give me a link, that would be great smile_o.gif

if I am not mistaken it (the t90) is here

its included in the addon pack.

keg's site

Avon, thanks for your help, not exactly the approach i wanted to take, because I didn't think the patch would run with me going from version 1.91 to 1.91, but it appears to have added the addons (along with giving me some errors, but I was able to fix them). However it would still be cool if BIS had a link to all of its own individual addons in for people that were in my situation.

Anyhoo, thanks again.

Another great mod stop working for ofp1 they say they will do only models and textures for ofp2 nothing more sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]release of scudo beta 1.0. we stop working for ofp1 since we are two active members (me and indy), u can use scudo model script and config, but plaese put some credit, it's a 50% finished addon, so don't wait for a quality one. we are making models and textures in 3d studio max for ofp2. i'll releae pics of work in progress. we don't release anything else

Their site:G8 mod site

Isnt it crazy to say "we're waiting for ofp2 to finish our mod"

you might get married and quit playing video games for god sakes... or run over by a tractor (well thats not so likely)

but the point is, BIS may bloody well take till 2010 to release the sequel noone knows, and i for one believe it wont be so much different than this first one, so why put all your work into a closet so to speek and wait for BIS to make another game, when you can make your own game on the current best technology for war simulation...

everyone keeps saying that ofp is dieing... what woudl you rather play?

BF1942?

MOH?

Ghost Recon?

Call of Duty?

i mean these are all fun for 5-15 minutes at a time sure... but dont forget how OFP made, and still makes many of us waste countless hours on it...

and for that matter look at Half Life... still going, due to the modding...

I for one dont think OFP is going anywhere for a long time.

Drow

smile_o.gif

cant find..

maf_crew1cda

found other crew by marfy but not this particular file, anyideas?

*EDIT*

Ive fixed the config of the vehicles to use standard bis units as this .pbo cannot be found anwhere...

hi im looking for a good desert m2a2 bradley...used to have on e but its gone. Anyone know?

cant find..

maf_crew1cda

found other crew by marfy but not this particular file, anyideas?

*EDIT*

Ive fixed the config of the vehicles to use standard bis units as this .pbo cannot be found anwhere...

Hey kevbaz i think its Marfy's tank crew... rock.gif

I got MAF_crew24.pbo for the 24idp tanks by marfy this one seems new to me but perhaps searching here might help Ofp.org vehicle page

I was wondering if anyone could find a Russian WWII Armor and infantry addon?

I've got a bunch of these Russian vehicles in my resistance-armor (WWII) folder, but whenever I try to play one the game crashes to desktop and says it can't find RusCrew.

When I try to play as infantry (DX Russian Soldier/Officer/whatever) it doesn't crash to desktop but it says 'No entry '.modelSpecial.'

Ok its a long one

Omaha Beach v4

WW2 Teams American Units pack 1.7

WW2 Teams Armour Pack 1.0

Marcel's Higgins boats

Marce's Kubelwagon pack

ALL of GFX007's Bunker/MG packs and Mortar

The Readme had some links but they are all dead

Mission :: all BAS SpecOps missions ; BAS Rescue Rangers

Missing addon :: bas_repairh

Im looking for Marfy's (MAF) Hummer with the M2 on top. I've scoured the internet for it. I don't think it was officially released, but I've seen regular OFP players that have it.

Help is appreciated!

Thanks

EDIT: Found it, here is the link for those who want it!

ftp://ftp.gamesurf.de/pub/pc/fps/operation_flashpoint/DesertAddon.zip

It requires Sea Demon's BTR-70 and Franden's Marines (TOW)!

Mission: Pavehawk Demo Mission

Missing addon:BAS_MH6146

I have these addons installed:

BAS_AirWeap.pbo

BAS_Cargo.pbo

BAS_derad.pbo

BAS_deraw.pbo

BAS_HH60G.pbo

BAS_I1.pbo

BAS_I2.pbo

BAS_Isle_Anim

BAS_kawa.pbo

BAS_Kiowapack.pbo

bas_lbs.pbo

bas_lbs146.pbo

bas_lbs185.pbo

bas_mah60.pbo

BAS_MH47E.pbo

BAS_MH47E_185.pbo

BAS_O.pbo

BAS_OPCPP.pbo

BAS_OPFOR.pbo

bas_repair.pbo

bas_soar.pbo

bas_soar146.pbo

bas_soar185.pbo

bas_soarpilots.pbo

BAS_weap.pbo

JAM_Magazines.pbo

JAM_Sounds.pbo

thx

Mission :: Omaha Beach (not the fixed one, the original)

Well, there is no fortress-ofp.com anymore, so i don't know how to get them original Omaha Beach mission addons. I would really like to play it, i guess it's better because the fixed one (by ~TooTall~) is made more unrealistic...

So far i have:

I44

Higgens boats

Normandy island

What i don't have are all of GFX707's bunker and MG packs (downloaded some from ofp.gamezone.cz but it didn't help)

Quote[/b] ]addOns[]=

{

"newwire",

"ltsw",

"lbh2",

"hedgehog",

"Mp_Object1",

"invasion_demo",

"be45gecrate",

"mortar2",

"Hboat",

"mg42",

"EditorUpdate102",

"coastgun"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"invasion_demo",

"newwire",

"hedgehog",

"ltsw",

"be45gecrate",

"EditorUpdate102",

"lbh2",

"Mp_Object1",

"mortar2",

"coastgun",

"Hboat"

Link :: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=4170

Well, if there is anyone, can you please tell me where can i get the addons? Or maybe you can even pack them (.zip or .rar) and upload the archive somewhere?

Any help is welcome smile_o.gif

<span style='color:blue'>E</span>W<span style='color:gray'>I</span> Nilz

I tried loading up an old mission, and I got this message:

No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles.cAX21'.

Anyone have any idea where this can be from?

I opened up the mission.sqm, and these are the addons in it. Dunno what could be missing.

addOns[]=

{

"6G30",

"Bizon"

Any help would be awesome!

Anton

EDIT: Solved it...missing Editor Addon, or Editor Upgrade

Hi all you Nam fans,

i'm searching for an active link to a pack called ofpdvietpack.ace

It features NVA vehicles, using nva units from the sebnampack 2.0.

Thx in advance.

Hello Dr Strangelove,

I got ya a link with the vehicles you want, they are in the pack mentioned in this thread here (you can search on those forums for where to get that pack). Problem is the file you want is included in the complete pack along with other all kinds of Vietnam addons. I opened the file to make sure it is what you was looking for, and yep there it was. The file you want is 6.8 mb big. Maybe i can send it to you by email so you do not have to download that complete pack with addons just for that one file. And trust me it is in that pack.

Later,

X

smile_o.gif Thx very much, but a link to the megapackage doesn't help. I already got it, but wanted to provide others with a link to the vehicles pack only. (so i can use them in my missions etc)

I also had probs uploading it on ma webspace and had to split it up.

Thx anyway. wink_o.gif

Note: i had probs sending you a PM, maybe it's the 'tm' in ur name ?

an ordinary test mission I downloaded from ofpec ages ago is now missing/requiring "RFLawLauncher". what could it be?