theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Help! Cant find the COC Tomahawks / Cruise Missiles, all links are false...

thanks!

smile_o.gif

I'm looking for the INQ weapon pack. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

HIT MAN

er...as newbee I can't post link (dunno how) BUT...go to OFP.INFO...search NEWS for "coc tomahawks" you will find it all there...

another request for y'all noble veterans to trawl the ol' grey stuff for a green'ster.....

Anyone know where I can get the NEW WATER TEXTURES (clear/sea) by "STATUS_CZ" all posted links extinct

('sfars I can find crazy_o.gif )...looks absoloutely GREAT!!

Also...Is it just me or do many of the OFP websites (OPFLASH.ORG/FDF.modsite/MISSION DARABASE) keep appearing/disappearing (mostly dis)..anyone know WTF's Goin' on??...AND at OFP.INFO (gamepark_CZ)..downloads keep sayin' "IDLE TIME EXPIRED.GOODBYE" (nothin to do with FTP 1 thing) and I keep havin' to Resume over N over crazy_o.gif

thanks for your time n considerations folks

smile_o.gif TAKE CARE

Correction!

Problem with BAS,  Says bas_bttr is missing addon bas_OPFOR.. any help

Anyone know where I can get the NEW WATER TEXTURES (clear/sea) by "STATUS_CZ" all posted links extinct

('sfars I can find crazy_o.gif )...looks absoloutely GREAT!!

This what you're looking for?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6536

That link works for me.

..AND at OFP.INFO (gamepark_CZ)..downloads keep sayin' "IDLE TIME EXPIRED.GOODBYE" (nothin to do with FTP 1 thing) and I keep havin' to Resume over N over crazy_o.gif

Hmmm, I've never had that happen to me huh.gif

Don't know what I did but everytime I launch WGL now I get mesaaage

- Cannot open object

- C8x_russ\ioptic-ak.p3d

and it seems to kill my AK ironsights

Any ideas?

absoloutely on th button fork122 yay.gif cheers fella biggrin_o.gif

Just gonna chek it out now!

CoC Tomahawks..OFP BASE..in DOWNLOADS:misc

what do ppl think are the finest water tex's?

any more news on where to find 'GMR_explomod'..?

JUst DL'd MAPFACT NOGOVA2...keeps askin' me for ''Noe2.lsl'' or somesuch ..can't find it on their site confused_o.gif

TA EVERYONE!!

JUst DL'd MAPFACT NOGOVA2...keeps askin' me for ''Noe2.lsl'' or somesuch ..can't find it on their site  confused_o.gif

I got that error too. The island must be in it's own modfolder with the addons and dta in. This can then be linked onto another shortcut, or have one on its own. eg:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap -nosplash -mod=ffur2006;@map_noe2

This will load up the map for that mod. You will get the same error for any shortcut that does not have the @map_noe2 code in it, but this will not affect anything ingame. wink_o.gif

hello, im looking for AEF Phoenix Island version 1.1. In the Phoenix thread

the links does not work and ofp.info only have version 1.0

does anyone know were i can find it?

I just Downloaded Laser's delta rangers (v.2 I believe) and whenever I try to place one of those units in the editor I get

' Missing Model Special'

- What gives?

OK, just D/l'ed Laser's weapon pack and now the units show - except for them having no textures (bright white), they play fine huh.gif

haloo...

when i play every mission with tank inside. It always show error "ICP_Effects/init.sqs not found". And when i UnPBO the ICP_effects addon, there is no init.sqs. Where i can fix it?

Thx b4.

EDIT: nevermind to answer, its not icp_effects but ECP_effects. my mistake to read carefully...thanks

Many of missions in different mods won't start stating:

"Missing addon 88"- is this a tracer addon?

Hmm.. dont think I have John Ardennes pack...

"88" would appear to be flak gun, and I have that pbo in vanilla addons; res. addons; Jungle fever addons- mod I'm currently getting error mssg.

Then try to delete it, it might be possible that addon is bugged or it's in conflict with other one.