theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I'm not really sure at all, but you might look into AS Camp Craft stuff. Thats all I can think of.

Joker

Quote[/b] ]A little late but thanks for the soundpacks Zuku

Late?...It was posted the same day you asked...

Walter

Quote[/b] ]OFP addon sites seem to be vanishing slowly:

OpFlashpoint.Org has just forums left

OFPC.DE has a note about service providers screwing them

OFPBase.Com is just a search/advert now

OFP.BMJ.PL which used to be one of my favourites as it was extensive and had images, now cannot be found

It's very sad OFP BASE was a great site, OFP BMJ.PL like you said was also one of my favorites.

I guess I was lucky to start collecting all the addons when I did. Maybe some day if somebody wanted to set up a new site I could supply all the files. biggrin_o.gif

Does anyone have the RDS Artillery addon? It came with the recent WW1 mod but the readme for it was not included so I am not sure how I am supposed to use it exactly.

Quote[/b] ]I guess I was lucky to start collecting all the addons when I did. Maybe some day if somebody wanted to set up a new site I could supply all the files.

Well OFPFiles is still around. If you are serious about that offer please PM me about joining. You don't need any HTML, PHP etc. experience in order to add mods/addons as it is all done via the Online Publishing System.

@snafu

Heres the file, but the reademe dosen't say much at all. There is a demo mission template with some scripts, you may be able to incorporate it in to what you're trying to do.

My Webpage

I have it, but I dont know what it is

"vilp_jeep",

It is uncluded in my mission I just released but its not in the addon pack I used. If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated!

*EDIT*

I got it cleared up, thanks anyways

Hi all,

I am searching (so far with no luck) for the WW2EC German weapon pack v2.0 which is required to play the A Bad Day mission.

I've Googled it, searched Operation Flashpoint Game Park (ofp.gamepark.cz) where I found it but the link is dead, and I tried the forums as well.

Can any help? My appreciation ion advance.

CAPTUSNR

Not sure if this is ver. 2.0, I can't find any reference to the link you found but try this.

wwiiecgermanweapons.zip

Also I don't seem to have this mission, maybe you provide a link?

Something I've been looking for is the Beta2 version of BlackBloods SCAR. The file name is BLB_SCAR_WIP_II.rar.

If anyone has this please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks Zuku for the file.

I couldn't remember where I found the Bad day mission so I up-loaded the mission file to RapidShare for you: http://rapidshare.com/files/140623452/A_Bad_Day_.Normandy.pbo.html.

As this is my first time using that site, if you have problems downloading it pls let me know and I can email to you directly. All the best!

Quote[/b] ]As this is my first time using that site, if you have problems downloading it pls let me know and I can email to you directly. All the best!

No problem, Thanks for the file.

Hi guys:

I'm searching for the WW2EC German checkpoint addon. Does anyone know where to find it?

Also, are there any active sites that might still have the WWIIEC addons available besides OF Game Park?

Appreciate the help in advance.

Thx for the follow-Up Kurtz. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the zip/rar file, only what's listed in the mission's "Read Me" - WW2EC German checkpoint addon.

When I try to load the mission I get an error message - "Cannot load mission, missing addons: Be45geCkpnt".

Appreciate the tip on Sengir Vampire's Czech site but I'd already searched it with no luck.

Any additional help would be appreciated.

Thanks yet again for the help Zuku. No wonder I couldn't find the addon as the Read Me file is clearly incorrect.

BTW, were you able to download the "A Bad Day" mission that I up-loaded for you? And if so, have you been able to get it run? I am still having issues with it.

Thanks yet again for the help Zuku. No wonder I couldn't find the addon as the Read Me file is clearly incorrect.

BTW, were you able to download the "A Bad Day" mission that I up-loaded for you? And if so, have you been able to get it run? I am still having issues with it.

Yeah I got it, but I have some kind of add issue also. Going to unpack it and open in the editor, sometimes that will reveal the problem.

I'm still trying to figure it out myself> Please let me know what you find out.

CAPTUSNR

I figured out my issue. Should have read the fine print in the readme.  tounge2.gif

I need the mgpos file in the BunkerPack5b:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons/bunkerpack5b.zip

And the **MG42 in the GFX707mgPack:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons/mgpackres.zip

**This may conflict with other WWII MG42's, I'd put it in a separate Mod Folder and only use it for ths mission.

I'm sure this is what you need also. If not let me know.

Thanks for these two files as well Zuku. Unfortunately, I still can't get the mission to work. I keep getting 'No entry 'Config.bin/cfgWorlds.normany' even though I tried using every version of Normandy Island I can think of including JC's (alpha, beta, v11, v1.01, and v2.1) and Uweheindorf's Normandy Island as well.

What version of the Normandy Island addon are you using?

Quote[/b] ]What version of the Normandy Island addon are you using?

Here is what I have. It's older and there is a 2nd file which maybe your missing:

My Webpage

Argh! Thx Zuku but still no joy...

I can't seem to figure out why any of the Normandy islands won't work!