theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hey guys, looking for two addons so I can give FDF a run for its money.  As suggested by the FDF, I looked around on ofp.info and several other sites with no luck banghead.gif.  Any help would be appreciated locating these two files!

KEG Russian Weapons Pack V1.1

Winter Nogojev 1.1

Hey guys, looking for two addons so I can give FDF a run for its money. As suggested by the FDF, I looked around on ofp.info and several other sites with no luck banghead.gif. Any help would be appreciated locating these two files!

KEG Russian Weapons Pack V1.1

Winter Nogojev 1.1

Whew, you're going way back to the early days of OFP with these biggrin_o.gif

Weapons: ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons/RussianWeaponsPack11.zip

Island: ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands/WinterNogojev11.zip

notworthy.gif WOW! notworthy.gif Thanks for the prompt reply and assistance SEAL84!!

Okay, my turn now...

MrZig glowsticks (chemlites) v1.1?

@Seal84

As requested Mr. Zig glowsticks 1.1

Linky

@Barnes

This pack has the 2 addons plus more. Kind of old, personally I think FDF WWII winter 1.4 is much better and there are some FDF missions made for it also.

Link to winter pack

thumbs-up.gif Thank you for looking out for me Zuku! Downloading now!

Here are some tools that have helped me a lot with finding addons required for missions and correct addon class names.

Link to Addon Scanner v2

Link to Addon Scanner v2.2

Link to Addon Scanner v2.31

3 versions incase some don't work for all. These scanners can be used to scan mission pbo's to find required addons(shows class name). Also you can scan addon pbo's to find class names so you can match an addon to a mission. Will also tell you if file is a mission or a campaign.

Also for those who use mod folders for thier addons, Keg's Launcher is a great utility to pick single or groups of mod folders and Launch OFP using only those mod folders you pick.

Link to Keg's OFP MOD Launcher

Another tip for those who know how to unpack PBO's:

UnPBO your mission and open the mission.sqm file. At the beginning you'll see an [addon] section if any are required like this

Quote[/b] ]addOns[]=

{

"6G30",

"BMP2",

"DKMM_Mod",

"Flags1"

You see "DKMM_Mod"..but which? Using edit/find in notepad looking for "DKMM" futher down in the mission.sqm you'll find:

Quote[/b] ]class Item41

{

position[]={4394.684570,82.732925,8260.464844};

id=427;

side="EMPTY";

vehicle="DKMM_M109_ADATS";

lock="UNLOCKED";

skill=0.600000;

markers[]={};

Ah...Bingo it's DKMM' M109_ADATS.

Keep repeating these steps and you'll find all the addons you'll need to play your mission or campaign.

yay.gifnotworthy.gif Just noticed this Zuku, I appreciate the time you took to post this! Thanks! You are the man! biggrin_o.gif

Hi,

i'm looking "ECL documents" to play "Chemical Warfare (BAS Desert Delta/Ranger)" SP by Asmodeus.

addon:

"ECL_Safe and ECL Documents"

this link: "http://www.everoncartel.com/news.htm (go to downloads section)" doesn't work anymore sad_o.gif

Please help !

thanks ! smile_o.gif

Could someone please tell me what addon this is

bas_mh6185

I think it has something to do with the BAS littlebirds if i recall.

I don't think the BAS site is on air anymore. But through OFP.INFO you could probably get it. Here's a quick search link:

click me

I know i had a error pop up a couple of times in the past about that same addon.  wink_o.gif  And the pbo is called the same as the error if i am not mistaken. Well i hope you can find it and that i was at least pointing in the right direction.  smile_o.gif

This what you are looking for?

check the addon section of the site

edit:

on second thoughts, I think it's only the WW2 version

Well it's my turn. Can anyone put up a link to GMR_Mods? You can PM me to let me know what you have.

TIA!

what? when? is there a mod coming out already ? Nuevo Leon Bandits ive seen you your from Mission TX....hey i was also planning to make a mod on the mexican army....i have a couple of friends from the University working on it......but my friends dont want to give me info on how its going ...its a surprise.....mmmmm cant wait.... yay.gif

Hi

I was looking for the add on packs for the missions that come with DMA LYBIA island.

I think I posted my request in the wrong place. huh.gif

It's posted < HERE > and I think I should have posted it in this thread.

Could someone please point me to where I might find these 2 vehicle/unit packs? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I was looking for the add on packs for the missions that come with DMA LYBIA island.

Did you look here?

OFP.Info Link

Hi

I did look there but it only has the add ons needed for the Island itself not the included missions.

Sanctuary pointed out where I could find them so I have it up and running.

Thanks for the reply!