Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Army 2009 Units

Any news on the update, binkowski?

I'm working on it, my friend is hopefully going to get the new MOLLE packs done for me. And I have the simple weapon pack included (thanks to Vilas for the M240B + ELCAN).

Check the front page for the new patch v1.4b! Enjoy and have fun!

Few Errors I spotted:

M240B - No belt animation/No mag change animation/ No side and bottom Rails

M4 - No mag change animation/ Bullet ejection to high/ M4s are Semi Burst/ Eotech sight too dim.

Other than that, its good.

Its a good mod, although the textures on the sleeves and arms in first person are very smudgey looking even on Very High Textures and 100% 3D Res, nice units. :)

Few Errors I spotted:

M240B - No belt animation/No mag change animation/ No side and bottom Rails

M4 - No mag change animation/ Bullet ejection to high/ M4s are Semi Burst/ Eotech sight too dim.

Other than that, its good.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to fix this. I don't do weapons. Not my thing. If anyone knows a fix, please contact me via PM.

No there is not, I can add one however. Here are the class names.

BINK_M4_EOTECH
BINK_M4_EOTECH_GRIP
BINK_M16_SDM
BINK_M240
BINK_USP

Please, because I stink at the whole in-editor gear changing. I would love to learn, but I can't get past removing all weapons.

Please, because I stink at the whole in-editor gear changing. I would love to learn, but I can't get past removing all weapons.

it's not too bad. in the init line of the unit put:

removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "ammo class name"; this selectweapon "weapon name"; this addweapon "weapon name";

repeat addmagazine as much as you want for more clips. this will start the unit with the weapon youve chosen in his hands and loaded equipped with ammo.

class names for guns and ammo can be found here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1292940&postcount=8

@Binkowski

another great update! glad to see some new weapons.

Edited by AnimalMother92

Search the editing forum for "addweapon", there are several threads about this.

In the units init line type:

removeAllWeapons this; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addWeapon "BINK_M4_EOTECH"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"

This removes all weapons from the unit, and adds the M4 Eotech from Binkowski's addon plus 6 magazines

it's not too bad. in the init line of the unit put:

removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "ammo class name"; this selectweapon "weapon name"; this addweapon "weapon name";

repeat addmagazine as much as you want for more clips. this will start the unit with the weapon youve chosen in his hands and loaded equipped with ammo.

class names for guns and ammo can be found here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1292940&postcount=8

@Binkowski

another great update! glad to see some new weapons.

Search the editing forum for "addweapon", there are several threads about this.

In the units init line type:

removeAllWeapons this; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addWeapon "BINK_M4_EOTECH"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"

This removes all weapons from the unit, and adds the M4 Eotech from Binkowski's addon plus 6 magazines

Thanks animalmother, thanks W0lle!

Great job Binkowski, I love the units. I also love the new edition to the units, their own US Army Weapons pack.

Thanks for the update and these great weapons :-)

But sadly i hat to notice an bug with the weapons, when iam about 10 foods in front of an unit i can see the Weapon shot flash effects (Muzzle).

I Uploaded a image so you can see what i mean :D

arma220091006193626954f51600cjpg.jpg

I get this problem at any distance I think, outstanding units though!

Yeah, I can confirim muzzle flash being visible at distance even when not firing (LODs issue probably?). Also would be good if the guns could get all those fancy animations and probably a slightly more hi-res scope view for the M240!

Apart from that, all the new stuff is looking great! :)

Edit: Now we just need those Darth Vader lookalike door gunners to make it evil...

and epic :mad2:

Edited by Cole

Offtopic:

Clawhammer, would be kind enough to tell me where you got the snow map at?