• No, I definitely won't buy it.
    • I will decide based on the demo.
    • I will decide based on reviews.

Seriously guys.

I would buy it.

Even if it's 20 Euro.

I would still buy it.

It's just... you know.... HILARIOUS :D

If anything it will be sorta like the old ghost recon games, which were awesome.

Man to even compare what DR is looking like right now to the original Ghost Recon games is an insult. :j:

Gnat;1312377']LOL ... love the T-Shirt ! :D

X2, i would love to attend a OPF:DR presentation wearing that t-shirt :D .

X2, i would love to attend a OPF:DR presentation wearing that t-shirt :D .

you would probably be losing your head for real if you're wearing that :D

I got shot in the head on Skira

and all I got was this flipping T-Shirt

I got shot in the head on Skira

and all I got was a really bad nosebleed

Fixed that for you. :)

T-shirts [out now]. The baseball caps would make the risk of someone throwing something against your noggin too great, which is indeed nothing serious , but makes you bleeding badly :butbut:

Dude this is better then the recycle theme, it would hit the world in few days! :rolleyes:

I would buy it for 15€ max

Come on, someone set up this shirt for real. :yay:

T-shirts [out now]. The baseball caps would make the risk of someone throwing something against your noggin too great, which is indeed nothing serious , but makes you bleeding badly :butbut:

I might actually make one of these for myself. Then take a picture ;P

I swear, if you guys spent half the time and energy you're bashing OFP2 on putting together a game of your own, it would fuckin' rock. I'd buy it.

I swear, if you guys spent half the time and energy you're bashing OFP2 on putting together a game of your own, it would fuckin' rock. I'd buy it.

Even if it was about My Little Ponies?

my little ponies and zombies and gunz and rocketlaunchers :D

Now there is new game idea!

Also a a.i director cough a.i random spawner :D

Even if it was about My Little Ponies?

With all your combined energy and dedication it would still rock, so yes. :D

For all of you who claim there is no lean in OFP2, you might want to check your sources. There is absolutely no official statement what so ever from Codemasters that there will be no lean in the PC version of OFP2.

How can you people judge a game you haven't played? No one knows what the final product will be and you are all fools for claiming to know what it will be like.

You're probably the same people who judge movies by their trailers and books by the covers.

For all of you who claim there is no lean in OFP2, you might want to check your sources. There is absolutely no official statement what so ever from Codemasters that there will be no lean in the PC version of OFP2.

This looks pretty official to me.

How can you people judge a game you haven't played? No one knows what the final product will be and you are all fools for claiming to know what it will be like.

You're probably the same people who judge movies by their trailers and books by the covers.

why don't you go back to ConsoleMaster's forum where you belong hahaha!

Wow, so now it's official; PC-fanboys can be rude little pricks too.

Surprise!

New information About the 3rd Difficulty mode = Hardcore

link to codemasters forum

Here is a small example:

You lot are a bunch of masochists but, you’ve got it; the hardcore mode in Operation Flashpoint will contain no HUD/UI elements at all other than radio chatter subtitles. That’s right, no crosshair, no compass, no gun or ammo displays…Nothing…

There will be no objective markers, no bleed meter, no direction of fire indicator, no enemy location highlights and no damage indicators. Nothing!

All navigation will have to be done via the map; calling up your QCR (quick command radial) will show you your fireteam status only while the button is held, and pressing weapons select will bring up the weapon/ammo selection menu, again only visible whilst the button is pressed. In addition there are no checkpoints, no soft saves and no hard saves, there’s only one word for it, HARDCORE!!!

I hope that satisfies your ravenous appetite for pain and misery ive gotta say after playing it for the last few days im already loving it!