Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

Changing environment due to pollution

Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.

Don't think we're trying to hide anything, we use it alright, why?

And why do you switch tracks? You talk about the supposed high percentage of depravity

going on, and somehow try to connect it to power usage?

While I'm on this topic, you do realize that Poland has about the same population as the State of California (one of fifty states, in case you didn't know). And California had a GDP of about $1 trillion. Lots of work being done. Now when you compare your country to the US, that's ~38 million to 300million. Do the math on energy density and requirements, factor in level of living adjusted by economic opportunity.

Edited by Scrub

cause he said we live in middle ages, please look that i respons for previous post, so there is connection, if he says we live in middle ages

middle ages is for me not equal higher energy efficient products / machines causing smaller MWh use

cause there are bulbs that use 100 W and 20 giving the same light

there are engines 1.3 l and 6 litters while man weight is the same to transport to job or supermarket

GDP is not mater, cause in one country bread cost X in other 2X, so people producing 10 breads/shirts/whatever will make different GDP because of differences in prices

while energy efficiency of home equipment is other, we have "energy classes" on products marked A, B , C... showing "efficiency power to usage"

Edited by vilas

Sorry forgot to say 'add in the power of the currency for the actual GDP' referencing the work being done. Trust me when I say we're getting schooled by efficiency issues. LED's and various inductive lighting (highly efficient) are now becoming mainstays in commercial systems. New insulations, regen/recouperative systems (waste streams becoming energy producers), hybrid cars, sustainable production materials... It's all happening in the U.S. as well.

Please, don't be like the mainstream media. They find the most sensationalist stories to elicit an emotional response to keep you watching. As for your comment on medical care: I have waited no more than 1.5 hours to get into my emergency room, get diagnosed, and have surgery. On elective surgery, I've not waited more than 1 week. This differs from location to location, and I own health insurance. In Canada, (socialized medicine) there are people with stage 2-3 cancer that wait 6months for treatment. Many die, but hey - everyone has 'healthcare', for what that's worth when you need it.

so bravo for you if it started

but as you see that there are in your country people thinking that "they use less energy so they live in middle age" not "they may have better and newer equipment"

for example in my pilots for TV, dicman, camera - i have rechargeable batteries , of course not everyone, but i had since many years

Edited by vilas

while energy efficiency of home equipment is other, we have "energy classes" on products marked A, B , C... showing "efficiency power to usage"

Things like that don't directly equate.

People in different enviroments need diferent levels of resources to survive in them.

One fact

Study on agricultural impact says food prices will rise by over 100 per cent by 2020.

There are 592 crore rupees spent on copenhagen,but we need some results.

Global warming is the most vital issue facing humanity today,if no initiative are taken to resolve the issu right now;we will have no world to give our future generation.

Please-all draft om climate pleases one.

Nah, lets make further developments and explore the space. There should be some other galaxies + planets where humans can live. :bb:

Nah, lets make further developments and explore the space. There should be some other galaxies + planets where humans can live. :bb:

If we could find one I would be on the first train off this rock.

One intresing think

THE PRICE EUROPE PAYS

european union leaders have agreed to come with $3.6 billion a year till 2012 to help pay developing nations to cut emissions and adapt to climate change.

BRIAIN $1.95 BN

GERMANY $1.85 BN

FRANCE $1.85 BN

SWEDEN $1.2 BN

DENMARK $235 MN

BELGIUM $221 MN

FINLAND $147 MN

HOLLAND $442 MN

POLAND $73-88 MN.

USA $10 BN.

Edited by riffleman
Error

If we could find one I would be on the first train off this rock.

Is this because you feel we've pretty much f***ed this one?

Is this because you feel we've pretty much f***ed this one?

Nah, I just think modern society has lost it's mind with all the petty bickering. With no new land to be discovered on Earth and people multiplying like rabbits I expect it to only get worse. I feel like humanity is a powder keg getting ready to explode. I'd love to leave all this nonsense behind and make a fresh start where there aren't as many lunatics.

To Post #284:

USA 10BN$? Wow. That's great. USA is really helping to improve this planet.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
typo

Nah, I just think modern society has lost it's mind with all the petty bickering. With no new land to be discovered on Earth and people multiplying like rabbits I expect it to only get worse. I feel like humanity is a powder keg getting ready to explode. I'd love to leave all this nonsense behind and make a fresh start where there aren't as many lunatics.

So its nothing to do with the rapid multiplying exhausting all the earths resources quicker?

What a waste of money.

Hi, i've voted yeah because here, in the North of spain you can already notice the change in the enviroment, in the temperatures and in the grass when you look at it; i think that no one will fix the enviroment problem that everyone is well aware about it and it's consecuences. Look how quick they went to "save the banks" etc etc.. and compare it with how they react with this, slower than a walle out of the water; even slower than how they react with the hunger in the world, i guess that they'll speed up a little bit the "solutions" as cleaner technologys and smarter ways of use 'em as soon as they see a bigger bussiness chance on 'em. Let's C ya

Poor nations stall talks,seek voice.

The world's poorest nations on Tuesday stood together and refused to accept a warming of the earth beyond 1.5 deg C by 2050,throwing global cilmate talks into further disarrary.

We again hopeless?

No question about it. The rising sea levels due to a polar caps melting will change the world. If the seas rise about 3 meters the Island of Tuvalu will sease to exist. If seas rise more Florida will sink under the water and we lose Bangladesh and it's important rice crops. If the sea rises results are millions of refugees and things will go out of control.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
typos

actually there is a major change in environment due to polution or lack of!

years ago when the industrial revolution was rife, people breathed in sut and crap daily, small industrial towns rarely seen real daylight because of smog and sut. now all the mills are gone and the demise of using coal to fire boilers and steam engines, there is a lack of money and resorces. the people of the world now (however clever they may seem) have no common sence.

when the invention of mechano was released to the people of the world, models of alsorts were made by school kids. even though mechano makers left out bits of instructions to make the model, thus forcing said child to use his/her immagination. the same kits were given to a class of brainiac kids and were asked to make said model oas per original instructions...... they never came close.

those days are gone. the industrial revolution is now passed over to 3rd world countries purely becuase the owners need not have to pay a decent wage.

all the things that made countries great have gone, the sut, the polution and the money inc the brains.

so yes it has a major effect!

Solar activity is the cause of climate change. As the sun goes through its magnetic cycles so do the rest of the planets in the solar system (which they are right now). The earth has been getting colder for the last decade, not warmer. So driving our cars has affected Venus, right? I recycle on a regular basis etc, but I don't buy this carbon bullcrap. If you read between the lines they are gonna tax the living daylights out of us.

well, anyway this is already too late to change our societies. i'm sad, not for the problems that mankind are going to encounter but for the species (animals or plants) which will dissapear.

even this thread is a proof of mankind's selfishness

Solar activity is the cause of climate change. As the sun goes through its magnetic cycles so do the rest of the planets in the solar system (which they are right now). The earth has been getting colder for the last decade, not warmer. So driving our cars has affected Venus, right? I recycle on a regular basis etc, but I don't buy this carbon bullcrap. If you read between the lines they are gonna tax the living daylights out of us.

not only

btw, the co2 pollution which had made an hole in ozone, is the co2 created by the industrial revolution

even if our co2 is not totally responsible of the global warming, is this a reason to not change our societies which are an heritage of the imperial roma????????????

Edited by Sennacherib

These lot will have us living in caves again before too long. And if they were really serious about it then they would actually physically shut down the industry rather than milking high taxes out of it.

The "Climategate" scandal makes for interesting reading...

Humanity loose again,no result at copenhagen.what a disappointment.

600 crore rupees go as waste.all people hopeless.when world will think about mankind.

Poor countries will suffer now,like banglades etc.

In a world of corruption and lobbying there is no place for taking care of environment, creatures and nature. Its easier to explore the space than convince all people about their own responsibilities.