Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

Changing environment due to pollution

Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.

in my opinion , concentrating on spelling is pointless

on many forums of world - people who not have reasonable meritorious arguments - are using orthographic issues (or calling other communists and etc.)

so let's not focus on words

in my opinion , concentrating on spelling is pointless

on many forums of world - people who not have reasonable meritorious arguments - are using orthographic issues (or calling other communists and etc.)

so let's not focus on words

+1 to this.

Apparently, both variants can be used. See here.

old english quit being used a long time ago and spelt is wrong...also quit being idiotic and helping that fool troll up a decent topic by reinforcing his bad english

also keep in mind that all this came about because he chose to assume that something i said was false even though it has been proven through science....

old english quit being used a long time ago and spelt is wrong...also quit being idiotic and helping that fool troll up a decent topic by reinforcing his bad english

I'm not helping anyone. The intent of my post was get the two of you to stop playing spelling-nazi-brigade.

also keep in mind that all this came about because he chose to assume that something i said was false even though it has been proven through science....

And as you may have noticed, I posted sources to support what you said. Funnily enough, you both ignored it and started bickering about spelling and grammar.

Boys boys, Dogz is right - Chill. Sticks and stones...

The upcoming summit will be a usual joke and a way that politicians from around the globe can look like they give a f*** while talking about their new car and hiring hookers. The problem with fixing these emission problems is always going to be the bloody dollar. It too hard to fix this S*** without upsetting capitalist industry. You cant say to a coal company "hey why don't you change your product to developing solar power" as they would all freak out and worry about jobs and market stability. Over many years and billions spent on retraining I'm sure something could be done though. Governments just aren't willing to give it as go.

In Aus the weather is all over the shop. Where I'm from we have up until 5 years ago been experiencing minus' in winter. This year I was swimming. Summer in Nov is usually warm but this year in the first week it hit 40 degrees Celsius, and it'll probably snow for Christmas. :confused:

Whatever we're doing it's clearly not working. There needs to be immediate reform.

David Suzuki is the man and should've been listened to back in 94. People S*** on about Nostradamus, Suzuki is the environmental Nostradamus.

Come back David. DAAAAVVIIIID

The enviroment is always changing...it's called nature.

All the false government "science" is pure BS funded by the people who want to make more money and higher taxs off of those who think anything that mankind is doing can change what is only nature.

Many involved in these government 'studys' who pointed out the errors in them have had thier funding cut/fired.

Al Gore is a prime example as his Noble Peace Prize for his movie was a total waste.

His movie has been in court and shown to be so full of non-fact and outright misleading statements that it is forbid to be use in schools as text.

Yet the world is filled with those in government that know the general populations will end up going along with whatever waste is feed to them...if they just keep trying to feed it to people long enough.

They are telling people that the ice flows at the south pole are all floating away...but they don't tell you is that the yearly snow fall has kept the over all ice there exactly the same with no change.

In WW2 the Nazi propaganda said "tell them the same lie long enough and they will belive it to be the truth." and THAT has not changed.

I am one who thinks many in my own government should swing from a rope and would be pleased if many simply died in a burning car wreck...mostly unrelated to climate issues.

Edited by Spudeater

People who's vote,did't know what is happening in himalya.

In summer temprature never go up from 30 degree,but now its go to 40.

Our government already decide to take this issue in copenhegan.

Disappointment is that china said it will not do anything against its growth.most polluted country.they want to build a bridge to himalya.what result will come,i don't know.

People who's vote,did't know what is happening in himalya.

In summer temprature never go up from 30 degree,but now its go to 40.

Our government already decide to take this issue in copenhegan.

Disappointment is that china said it will not do anything against its growth.most polluted country.they want to build a bridge to himalya.what result will come,i don't know.

Do you read anything you post on the internet before hand?

And as you may have noticed, I posted sources to support what you said. Funnily enough, you both ignored it and started bickering about spelling and grammar.

noticed someone replied to it just didnt notice your name...however in light of that i still had that guy riding me for no apparent reason

I follow government broadcaster of news ,not other newschannel.

Emerging countries come togather this you want to said.

@adumb

can you clear what you want to say,than you will get my reply.

Edited by riffleman
Re

Do you read anything you post on the internet before hand?

Troll elsewhere

pollution is a myth, its just the way the worlds cycle is. i'm sure the world has been round this cycle a few times.

spelling and grammar is not really an issue on forums, there are many folk who don't have english as their first language, english is the hardest language in the world to learn, too many words have too many different meanings. as long as its understandable to read it really makes no odds how its spelled.

i skipped 60% of school but my reading and spelling is very good. so if someone like me can determin a sentence thats spelled wrong then i'm sure that those who didn't skip school can also read whats been said. unless they attended and skipped 80% of what was taught to them?

/thread

;)

english is easy, much easier than polish, german... english has no declination, but has a lot of tenses

but away of it, pollution is not myth

simply some US and other western societies are feed by manufacturers propaganda

it works this way: one businesman has TV station, other has polluting plant, both f** the same bitches, both have something to blackmail each other, both play golf on one field...

you don't get from TV, newspaper etc. information, cause all is owned by some business groups , guy who has station will not let to show broadcast about his personal friend who throws poison into river to have more shiny products

your knowledge comes from "their" resources, you don't know more, cause they own tv station, newspaper agency etc.

you don't have knowledge of for example ecological inspector from gov. agency etc.

sometimes agencies that give "not comfortable reports" are deleted... for example in Poland there was RCSS "governmental strategic researches bureau", full of scientists, doctor degree etc. but after some of reports like "this projected law regulation brings bad effects" - they were unemployed and bureau was destroyed

also some "west" people won't accept to drive 1.5 l engine car instead of having two 6 liter pickups

and some governments do action that harm world but not harm "elector's votes"

many people not care about other people, about what other people had to suffer for west to have jewelery, cheap electronic or shirt etc.

also in west people are not globally educated

they are more educated to be "good worker", not "man who knows many things"

they know only history of their country, not global, they know only their literature etc.

and some of them are shaped to be arrogant ignorants thinking it is "patriotism"

if i was taught that US was independent, about France revolution, about colonies, about Italy unification in XIX century, why you are not taught that Poland was invaded in years 1797 etc.

because you have narrower knowledge about others , concentrated to be "tool" - like in Matrix movie, to be battery which keeps system, not to be "human", but to be "worker, robot for the rich"

i see there in this community some very wise people with global knowledge, and some which see only their nose, thinking their ass is center of the world

pollution is fact, many people with allergy (including myself) after some years living in big city (childhood in village) - is fact

conservants E24 E45... E48.. in food is fact, more and more newborn with alergy is fact

not good food is fact, people poisoned by cheap Chinese products is fact,

cheaper polluting products ... some years ago t-shirt could stand 5 years, now... after some weeks it goes to trash and pollutes world

because products are less reliable, less durable

in childhood i remember parents with shirts which were not loosing colors (dye) for few years and were looking good, boots that had 4 years and were good

now all is one season and goes to trash and pollutes globe cause shirt looses color after 5 washes , cause boots loose glue after half year

problem is in education, some people in some countries are taught false history (i know some examples from east and west)

the same goes to pollution

if something is not politically-correct for some governments, they teach other way

if your country is polluter - you could be taught "there is no pollution"

if your country is aggressor - you are taught about other countries homicides even if those countries were in fact victims etc. (i know examples from history lessons in 2 countries)

it is "right of denials"

for example in education area: Russia invaded Poland 17-09-1939 , 2 weeks after Hitler, and Soviet NKVD shot dead Polish officers , policeman - 15 000 military were executed and it was hidden in history, even today Russians have no idea about it

they were taught in schools they came here to make us free from Hitler invasion,

they were not taught they came here to imprison and execute and they are surprised when they see proofs

and they really believe their role in WW2 was giving blood for our freedom - cause they were taught so by school, movies...

but they were simply lied by their teachers ...

other example is "Polish death camps", in Poland before WW2 lived a lot of jews, which escaped from other countries, Third Reich invaded Poland in 1939, built here death camps and gas murdered a lot of Jews, and from one american i heard that "it Poles, cause it was on PL territory"

i ask this guy "if you were on holidays, and burglar broke into your house , if he hijack woman from street, if he rape here in your house, is it your fault" and guy not answered ...

some jews till today are learned this way, which is horrible horror, cause they are learning that "good are bad", they were not taught that Nazi administration punished by death whole family of person who helped jew in smallest thing

helping jew was equal Germans will kill whole your family, not only you, but even your wife and 5 years old daughter

the same goes to pollution education

how much water you use, how much fuel burn your car (what engine ? 1 liter, 6 liters ?), how much electrical energy you use, how much shoes, jackets, etc. you have...

good and new small French car burns 5 liters of fuel, how much uses american pickup ? 25 ?

how much kilograms of trash you do every day (cans, bottles, plastic bags)

do you have swimming pool in garden ?

so is there pollution or not ?

since few years i have big alergic problems, when i was 20-24 i had no idea "what is alergy", i was for 5 years near army (military scout)

since 3-4 years every spring i take a lot of drugs to be able to see through tears, cause polluted air, polluted food, chemicalia makes me allergy-crying and end of winter equal "i cannot see, i hardly breath"

while 10 years i go i slept in forest/woods without any problem, i ate a lot of fruits without problems

it is all due to pollution and poisons in air, food , preservatives E... E... in every damn food

after some fruits (preservatives,insecticide) i had to call for ambulance to get injection

it was twice time in my life that after touching fruits ambulance was called

after some other products i cry etc.

in family i have 4 doctors (2 aunts, brother, his wife) and all of them say - we have problem with growing on an on allergic population and every spring i get injection in ass because of this "not existing pollution" you said

5-6 years ago i could eat 2 kilograms of apples without problem, i could travell in forest in March without problem , i could spend whole weekend on exerciser with other scouts without any problem , whole my teenage time was "weekend, pack rucksack, take uniform, go to unit"

2 of my friends (one 28, other 31) also since few years have horrible alergy problems and take injections to be able to breath in spring, both were also sport-lovers, forest-travellers, jogging etc.

noone of us 10 years ago realized such problems , we were playing football near block together, now we take injections together when spring comes

Edited by vilas

billions of years ago the world suffered sevier changes, this brought on a huge ice age which then led to global warming and all the ice melted. this was possibly down to the heat in the earths core being funelled out by volcano's.

it really isn't anything new its just new to everyone thats around now. volcanic activity produces alot of sulphuric gas's that are more harmful than any man made engine can produce. and way back then there were 1000's more volcano's around and all probably very active.

the world killed off the dinosor's once before, so now it wants to rid its self of the humans.

just takes a little logic to work out ;)

pollution is a myth

just takes a little knowledge to work out

just takes a little more sources to read to work out...

i say about POLLUTION, not about global warming

Edited by vilas

LOLOMGZZZ!!!!!!111oneone

i just realised after what you pointed out. i ment global warming

anyway its only my take on it, i dont bore myself with reading scientific jargon, i feel that most of that is speculation until actually proven. the world will cycle as normal regardless of how we abuse it.

Rant warning! :(

I tend to believe the experts who are stating that society is playing a role in climate change.

I can't be sure if any of it is real or not, but I tend to lean that way.

If society as a whole were to take measures to cut emissions and we ended up being wrong about the whole thing, whats the loss?

A couple of years of lost economic development? Someone couldn't afford the newest tv because increased cost of energy brought in to try and reduce demand? Not eating as much meat?

I mean, would there really be that much to lose through changing your ways compared to the big risk you take if you don't?

I just think we place too much value on economic growth and that maybe society needs to find the level of consumerism that the planet can sustain. I think we have already passed it, we can either lower our standards and become more sustainable or nature will lower them for us when the majority of people can no longer feed themselves and we reach an enforced equilibriuim through famine to start the cycle again.

Either way, I think society as we know it will change radically over the near future.

Im guilty, I have a 1Kw power supply :o

Rant end :yay:

If society as a whole were to take measures to cut emissions and we ended up being wrong about the whole thing, whats the loss?

Indeed. Personally, I'm not convinced that our impact on the environment is as significant as some people would have us believe (man-made global warming etc.), but pollution is still a problem in any case. Cutting down emissions might not "save the planet", but it will surely make it a much nicer place to live.

It is not possible to cut emission for any country.take example of USA.who did't say anything.

Government only talk,can't give there devlopment at any cost.

What is happening to earth only 1/10 people understand.rest think who raises voices for pollution are fool.

Edited by riffleman
Re

rest think who raises voices for pollution are fool.

Exactly and these are the first people to complain nothing was done when it's too late.

Vilas is spot on with the whole big corporations owning other companies and media, but again when you bring it up your accused of watching too much Michael Moore.

Indeed. Personally, I'm not convinced that our impact on the environment is as significant as some people would have us believe (man-made global warming etc.), but pollution is still a problem in any case. Cutting down emissions might not "save the planet", but it will surely make it a much nicer place to live.

"Save the planet" is bullshit anyhow. The planet doesn't care if it's covered in water, ice or dust and i seriously doubt too that anything we do has an impact on the development of our planet (except maybe nuclear anihilation).

Reducing pollution to a minimum is to save ourselves from diseases, sickness etc. We have the damn technology and even if we didn't it's great time to emphasize the research on that.

I believe the problem is missing transparency. When stuff like artificial cheese or meat can be sold because most just buy what is cheap and good, there is something wrong. But i doubt people would buy artificial products if they knew, hence the missing transparency.

I believe the problem is missing transparency. When stuff like artificial cheese or meat can be sold because most just buy what is cheap and good, there is something wrong. But I doubt people would buy artificial products if they knew, hence the missing transparency.

Sure but the planet defiantly can only take so much. Again I bring up David Suzuki. In the future if it does all go to hell they'll be calling David saying "Sorry bout that not listening thing".

But I agree there definitely is something wrong when Deb comes over mashed potatoes. And the whole GM thing, from a horticultural perspective is a very scary thing. Like usual human will sell product first and get any negative results from 10 years use by having it on the market that long. Argh. When will we wake the F*** up.

Edited by Grub

"Save the planet" is bullshit anyhow. The planet doesn't care if it's covered in water, ice or dust and i seriously doubt too that anything we do has an impact on the development of our planet (except maybe nuclear anihilation)...

I don't think the "save the planet" slogan is to be taken too literally. It's not really about saving the planet itself, but rather the people living on it - i.e. everyone. Similarly, if someone were to ask you to "donate for Africa", you would expect to be giving money to african people, not to the actual continent. :)

Exactly and these are the first people to complain nothing was done when it's too late.

Vilas is spot on with the whole big corporations owning other companies and media, but again when you bring it up your accused of watching too much Michael Moore.

It's not just big corporations.

Big corporations are owned by the little people.

Everyone who has shares or a pension scheme.

The people that own "big corporations" (and those they employ), that are dependant on them for their livelyhood, number in millions in my country and many, many others. They are the silent majority.

It is more important to me that I eat than I take eco-people seriously. It's the same for a lot of us.

I'm tired of idiots screwing with the economy.

Enviromentalism is a luxury good. I can't afford that. If you feel you can, good for you.

I personally feel my money can be better used elsewhere.

The good times are over for the green movement. There's going to be a lot of cuts and they are top of everyones list.

Edited by Baff1