Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

Changing environment due to pollution

Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a change in environment due to pollution in future.what you think.

One intresting thing as we all know there is attack on my country last year 11/26.there are few american and jews died in it,and FBI and Israel,registered

case.what does its mean.

Now a man caught by FBI hadle,who is american.have contact with pak terrorist and planning to attacking from 1 years(before arrest).

Now FBI not helping indian agencies, they also want help from our investing agencies for 11/26 cases.

Yes Moder Earth follows a pattern and changes to the environment follows with it.

For example.

Greenland, 800 and 1300 AD was a mild place, thus the name Greenland.

Vikings referred to the east coast of usa/canada as "Vinland" (whine land) because wine grapes grew there.

However since the industrial period these changes has been faster, the "rain belt" has moved north in Europe and most Swedes who lives in the southern and middle part of the country refers snow to being some light grey mud.

Our so called summers are soon to be referred to as "Rain periods with more or less rain"

i.e

Winters aren't as cold as they used to be, summers aren't as warm and sunny as they used to be

All this has changed over the last 15-20 years.

We are currently suffering from pollution effects from 30-50 years ago.

The rapid change of the environment is due to pollution, if everyone doesn't do what they can and governments doesn't realize this and force "developing" countries to apply environmental thinking we are all screwed!

The lamest excuse I've heard is China who said something along the lines

"But Europe didn't take these things into account during the Industrial Revolution"

Earth has a tremendous ability to heal wounds, I can't find the movie which shows a model of what would happen if one day humankind suddenly disappeared.

Not saying we all should die, but if we could let Earth heal it's wounds without destroying it further humans can have a chance.

I personally feel sad of all animals we brought down with us...

Very true, just 100 years ago the rivers in the UK were freezing over and you could icestake on em but now that never happens.

A lot less than 100 years ago.

In the 70's and 80's I skated most years.

I'm not sure if it got two hot to skate in the 90's or if I was so much more pre-occupied with girls and citylife that I didn't notice.

I suspect the later, I still had to drive to work through snow drifts every winter.

Lots of people on my village have ice skates.

It was cold enough last year, but we've had a long string of warm winters recently. Compared to 20/30 years ago anyway.

But it will all turn around, in the 80's the winters had been so cold, for so many years in a row, people all thought we were entering a new ice age.

Edited by Baff1

but in Poland very big difference in snow quantity

we had snowy winters, snow sometimes to kneels, now some days of few cm of snow

but in Poland very big difference in snow quantity

we had snowy winters, snow sometimes to kneels, now some days of few cm of snow

You'll be even easier to invade now.

You'll be even easier to invade now.

such kind of "american" sick sense of humor is not funny

you murded alot of people in the world to be ***

look at all the pollution that hits california coming from china, something around mid 30 - 40% of the total pollution there....that should be criminal, i dont live in california but i still find it offensive for citizens there to have to live downwind of china and suffer the filth blowing over the pacific

look at all the pollution that hits california coming from china, something around mid 30 - 40% of the total pollution there....that should be criminal, i dont live in california but i still find it offensive for citizens there to have to live downwind of china and suffer the filth blowing over the pacific

I'm out raged by it.

FUCK YOU WHALE AND FUCK YOU DOLPHIN!!!

From China, LMAO.

I think California's smogs start at home. At least they used to when I lived there.

Smog's over every city, none over the countryside. Car fumes.

China! Hahahaha. Ah, thanks for that mate. Best laugh I've had all day.

From China, LMAO.

I think California's smogs start at home. At least they used to when I lived there.

Smog's over every city, none over the countryside. Car fumes.

China! Hahahaha. Ah, thanks for that mate. Best laugh I've had all day.

look it up...its been proven

Enjoy your future, cattle.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/19/breaking-news-story-hadley-cru-has-apparently-been-hacked-hundreds-of-files-released/

http://market-ticker.org/archives/1648-Global-Warming-SCAM-HackLeak-FLASH.html

Archive is 60 meg, unpacked at around 150, containing text and encrypted .pro files: over 1000 e-mails, 70+ documents.

Like it was said before the subject of the matter is a new religion and/or cult and you're not the High Priest.

look it up...its been proven

LMAO you started me laughing again. Hahahahaha.

Thanks mate that's truley brightened up my day.

I find it rather unlikely too, but a quick Google search did turn up these articles:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/11/business/worldbusiness/11chinacoal.html

http://www.sierrasun.com/article/20060731/NEWS/60731006

From the former:

Not enough of the Chinese emissions reach the United States to have an appreciable effect on acid rain yet. But, they are already having an effect in the mountains in West Coast states. These particles are dense enough that, at maximum levels during the spring, they account at higher altitudes for a fifth or more of the maximum levels of particles allowed by the latest federal air quality standards. Over the course of a year, Chinese pollution averages 10 to 15 percent of allowable levels of particles. The amounts are smaller for lower-lying cities, like Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles.

From the latter:

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that on certain days nearly 25 percent of the particulate matter in the skies above Los Angeles can be traced to China. Some experts predict China could one day account for a third of all California’s air pollution.

LMAO you started me laughing again. Hahahahaha.

Thanks mate that's truley brightened up my day.

all knowing genious you spelled truly wrong

all knowing genious you spelled truly wrong

All knowing genius, you spelt "truly" wrong.

Edited by Baff1

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/19/breaking-news-story-hadley-cru-has-apparently-been-hacked-hundreds-of-files-released/

http://market-ticker.org/archives/1648-Global-Warming-SCAM-HackLeak-FLASH.html

Archive is 60 meg, unpacked at around 150, containing text and encrypted .pro files: over 1000 e-mails, 70+ documents.

Like it was said before the subject of the matter is a new religion and/or cult and you're not the High Priest.

So you just ignore this; you can download the archive yourself and shuffle through +3k email by the top AGW 'scientists'; the convos of those 'scientists' are the definition of fraud.

Next time I meet one of your AGW types, and you start wasting my time - you will be painting the pavement in your own red.

wrong...why dont you use spellcheck for a change

When I correct someones spelling, I make sure to get my own right.

Perhaps your spellchecker isn't a very good one?

I can't say the Copenhagen summit holds any intrest for me. Other than my taxes are being wasted on it in the middle of a recession of course. But then, if they aren;t wasting my taxes on one thing, they are wasting them on another. It's the usual no win scenario.

Edited by Baff1

Waiting for copenhegan summit

Of course you're waiting for it, since the developed/western countries will be paying India and the like historical debt - a recently coined piece.

West has been burning coal and you haven't, so the men in power decided we all have a nice global community by shifting wealth; spread some wealth around, ya'know?

Also known as communism.

When I correct someones spelling, I make sure to get my own right.

you should just stop the trolling and use a dictionary next time

spelled is past tense of spell not "spelt"

so what were you correcting again?

you should just stop the trolling and use a dictionary next time

spelled is past tense of spell not "spelt"

so what were you correcting again?

The past participle of the verb "to spell" is spelt. It's an irregular verb.

"Spelled" is incorrectly used by some dialects of English. "Spelt" is the correct form of the verb in the English language.

"Genious" however, is mispelt in every dialect.

Edited by Baff1