Sign in to follow this  
Alex72

Want camo face?

I'd rather see full hair heads. Too many are bald.:D

My mate got the hidden camo faces to work on his character and this is how its done:

Open the "Yourname.ArmA2Profile" (in Documents&Settings/ARMA2 folder) and look almost at the bottom where it looks like this:

Now go through this list of face classnames:

http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class/Faces/

Choose a face you like and add its classname into the face line. Example: face="Face01_camo2";

Save the file and dont go mess with faces in the profile section in the game. You wont see your camo face in there if i understood it correct. But it will show in the game.

Works in SP & MP.

Have fun.

Alex

Anyone else getting an error when you click on the armatechsquad link?

Don't you know the classic Gasmaskenbrille which was issued into the late 90's I use them as "field glasses" basically.

Looks like this

Aware of these but what i meant were glasses like these:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/692/177649-sweetwater_large.jpg

Sure lot more common for soldiers than fancy brown designer glasses with tiger stripe like pattern on it that i cna select in the menue ;)

I'd rather see full hair heads. Too many are bald.:D

Can you not count son or are you seeing things:confused:. Theirs about 3 bald heads in the face selection WTF :confused: Were do you get to many are bald from:confused: BTW i mean propper shaven heads not going thin on top lol

EDIT= never mind i sussed it. Just load Schnapsdrossel's mercs and faces are available in edit player profile! Sory for being a numpty but i've only just come back to the forum after a few years. Last time i edited anything was good old OFP

Edited by action man

Bald head + ArmA's HDR stuff = glare, overbright and problems everywhere.

:P

Bald head + ArmA's HDR stuff = glare, overbright and problems everywhere.

:P

tune down brightness (0.85) and up gamma a bit (1.25)...glare problem gone. Edited by Beagle

ziiip's 20 years old and Smurf i would hazzard a guess your a youngster also;). Nothing wrong with bald heads and a lot of Brit servicemen have shaven heads! You two discriminating against us slap heads:p seriously though we do need more bald shaven headed or even skin head type faces for our own personal in game profile:yay:

Hi, if you look at the ArmA2 game's camoed faces, you'll see that the paint is as applyed wrong; the lips are not covered, same for a big part arround the eyes, on some... not even the nose is covered and much less the hears and neck. That IRL may mean between 3 to 21 days of arrest in the company. I think that the .jpg hand made custom faces can be more effective as camouflaged faces than the game's one that i've seen on the ArmA2. Let's C ya

turn done brightness (0.85) and up gamma a bit (1.25)...glare problem gone.

Or leave it as it is and spot your receding hairline victims a mile off, even makes the headshot easier. :p

seriously though we do need more bald shaven headed or even skin head type faces for our own personal in game profile:yay:

Exactly. I use the "John Wicks" head from Schnapsdrossel's original mercs, but that only works on server that have that addon.

And some heads even grow hair when you apply the camo.

@ Alwarren how do i go about using that face (sorry if it's a simple thing to do) I only need it for my single player missions has i don't play online?

EDIT= never mind i sussed it. Just load Schnapsdrossel's mercs and faces are available in edit player profile! Sory for being a numpty but i've only just come back to the forum after a few years. Last time i edited anything was good old OFP

Edited by action man

Doesn't work either. Image doesn't load. If that technique is really required, I'll just make my own faces lib instead. Too annoying (yes, I annoy easily :p).

Direct links don't work cause the verify code image fails to load... so go here and enter the verify code.

When the Armatech Squad/Armoholic pages loads you'll see buttons for 'ArmA 2'and 'ArmA OA', select 'ArmA 2'.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Faces'