Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

A teaser of something Baraka (models & textures) and me (configs) are working on for a while now ..

cal68_teaser2sm1.jpg

cal68_teaser2sm2.jpg

one piece

.. there´s more TBA soon´ish schaukel.gif

Awesome Mr Burns

Love the paintball teaser:)

ohai marsoc, hopefully no more flame wars?

marsoc_wip_s.jpg

marsoc_wip2_s.jpg

click for higher res

Nice models dood.

johnny, sabre, eki.

I see what you did there.

Great screenshots Bink.

Imma go ahead and try to beat em.

arma22010040122255940.th.png

arma22010040122254139.th.png

arma22010040122250661.th.png

:licklips:

ohai marsoc, hopefully no more flame wars?

Oi bink ur dudz shud get some ESS google and nomex gluves nd flightsuuts i shud know cause im in marsoc nd i usem all times.

im the guy top with 40MM M203 LAUNCH.

collage1.gif

To continue the SF spamming :D

Some GL Operator meet for some photo's :

Foto001105b26c2jpg.jpgFoto002d865b066jpg.jpg

My Pack will include the camo above and:

Team Leader

Team Leader L (L means Light without helmet but with caps, hats, boonies and so on...)

GL Operator

GL Operator L

Medic

Medic L

Operator

Operator L

Engineer

Engineer L

SAW

SAW L

Comunications Operator

Comunications Operator L

Demolutions Operator

Demolutions Operator L

...Units to burn some enemys :bounce3:

Iam still testing with my clan mate so it takes some time before i can pull it out.

Nice work Clawhammer....

nice work porting over my sf's to arma2. May i ask if you did any changes to them apart from your ucp-d reskin?

Oi bink ur dudz shud get some ESS google and nomex gluves nd flightsuuts i shud know cause im in marsoc nd i usem all times.

im the guy top with 40MM M203 LAUNCH.

http://www.geardo.com/images/collage1.gif

ORLY?! because that is me with the camo face, right thurrr.

nice work porting over my sf's to arma2. May i ask if you did any changes to them apart from your ucp-d reskin?

pow right in the kisser.

Small changes at the moment, iam still learning :D and wanted the pack so it was in A1 at first. After that i will look what changes i can do.

ORLY?! because that is me with the camo face, right thurrr.

pow right in the kisser.

LOL family guy ftw.

Binkowski could you plesh make a cm130 face mask model for your acu us army 08 soldiers?

Its used for Gunners like on 50 cals and in helis.

http://strico.net/images/DSC05468.JPG

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx3nhzrgYf1qz5njko1_500.jpg

http://strico.net/images/cm130.jpg

Edited by Liam!!!!

Nice Schnapsdrosel, but what it should be ?

I don't know yet. I was hoping someone would point me into a direction to what it could be.

If I can't find out I will just include them as generic wdl opfor or something like that in my mercs pack...

Edited by Schnapsdrosel

Hey Mr.Modera- oh wait your not.

Do you honestly think people actually look at that thread and listen to what people want? I have looked back page after page and havent seen one idea that was carrieed out.

Hey Mr.Modera- oh wait your not.

Do you honestly think people actually look at that thread and listen to what people want? I have looked back page after page and havent seen one idea that was carrieed out.

And, your point? That's the thread for requesting addons. Cluttering up other threads with requests is annoying and more often than not, serves only to make addon-makers want to not fulfil a request. As for one idea that was carried out, that's just stupid, there are dozens of ideas in there, that can be found as addons now.

And, your point? That's the thread for requesting addons. Cluttering up other threads with requests is annoying and more often than not, serves only to make addon-makers want to not fulfil a request. As for one idea that was carried out, that's just stupid, there are dozens of ideas in there, that can be found as addons now.

One message in this thread is hardly cluttering it up. Annoying? If you find 1 post in a thread that you don't have to read annoying that is silly.

I came across hundreds (and i mean hundreds) of lost ideas deep within the mysterious addon request thread. That is why people dont use threads like that. Do they get noticed? No. Oh well. I suggest we stop arguing before an actual moderator comes along. :butbut:

I don't know yet. I was hoping someone would point me into a direction to what it could be.

If I can't find out I will just include them as generic wdl opfor or something like that in my mercs pack...

They look awesome. Really don't know what they could be called though hehe.

OMON MVD and Spetznaz have been taken...what about Spetznaz GRU or The Special Rapid Response Unit (SOBR) pretty stupid idea as they are anti criminal organisation not involved in warfare.

One message in this thread is hardly cluttering it up. Annoying? If you find 1 post in a thread that you don't have to read annoying that is silly.

I came across hundreds (and i mean hundreds) of lost ideas deep within the mysterious addon request thread. That is why people dont use threads like that. Do they get noticed? No. Oh well. I suggest we stop arguing before an actual moderator comes along. :butbut:

If anyone is looking for ideas for addons, they can spend a few minutes surfing the addon request thread. It is not difficult to skim through that thread. If an addon maker is so lost for something to do that they need to read someone's christmas wish list of ubersuperzomg!!11eleventy! lowdrag streemlinde elitez ideas, then why not spend some time there?

If an addon maker was is interested in discussing their addons at length, they can make their own thread.

The fact that the addon request thread is cluttered with garbage is only natural. It is a garbage dump. Addon requests are garbage posts and belong in a garbage dump. If an addon maker is creative enough to create content, and determined enough to come to grips with the technology, chances are they can come up with their own ideas for 99% of what they want to work on. This thread is for artists who are currently working on things, not for people who think that if they wish hard enough, the addons they want will come true. How rude is it to reply to someone showing off their hard work with "Hey guys, check this out. It's some thing I've been pouring all my spare time into for the last month" with, "cool but maybe do this instead". Like, fuck off.

edit: I should add that posts in the AAR thread wondering where to find a mod, or 'it would be cool if' posts are not the same as, 'how about making this for me'. The latter type is what I was referring to. Expecting someone to pick up your ideas is like expecting someone to take your opinions under advisement for how he should spend his next weeks/ months spare time. It's rarely going to happen. Even rarer is it going to happen in a reasonable amount of time after your idea is posted.

Edited by Max Power