Can someone make an F35B with different loadouts from vanilla? e.g. Mavericks and JDAM

Yeah I'm sorry but I don't understand your logic. One guy telling you it can't be done doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I'm sure it can. If not its ok though. I've played ARMA without super cool Nods so far.

Adding bloom to the NVG is probably possible, and decreasing the contrast is also probably possible.

Really don't mean to continue the discussion, but I don't think MOH does their NODs the same way ArmA 2 does. So that's why I say they'd have to implement a new way of doing the night vision. It's not just bloom and decreased saturation.

Can someone make an F35B with different loadouts from vanilla? e.g. Mavericks and JDAM

From what i understand it would be a simple config, your best bet would be A) learn configing your self, once you know what each means and read it properly it can be quite simple, plus then you can help others in the community :) or alternatively B) Ask in the FRL airforce addons and direct the question at Myke, his GLT misslebox does the same but only for other aircrafts but its worth asking (Don't be supprised if he says no or maybe though, he's currently working on about 2-3 mods and trying to get them done at the same time for a release soon.)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103470-FRL-Airforce-Addons-release-thread/page94

Adding bloom to the NVG is probably possible, and decreasing the contrast is also probably possible.

Damn it max, you beat me to it :P I was about to say wouldn't it just be a bloom effect and messing with saturation and contrast. (seems more like the contrast than anything)

yes, you can add the bloom, and change the brightness, not the contrast (unless you use an overlay). still, not a lot else can be done afaik.

How about some more Naval Aircraft to use alongside Meatballs Nimitz and F/A-18s? ie EA-6B, E-2C, C-2A?

How about some more Naval Aircraft to use alongside Meatballs Nimitz and F/A-18s? ie EA-6B, E-2C, C-2A?

How about you ask Hotair McBullshittalker? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?108103-New-Aircraft-Addons-Vote-for-your-favorite!

and of course: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?108140-EA-6B-Prowler-WiP-by-IrishDeviant

Maybach

I'm not sure what this pre-existing issue is, but there are several reasons why an addon maker may release what he announces. And guess what? He is not obligated to. You may take this issue up with IrishDeviant if you see fit to pursue it.

My concern here is that this post is offtopic and it is flame-bait. There is no reason you needed to call out another forum member over addons announced two years ago. This thread is for finding addons that are currently available, or for requesting ones that are not.

+1 warning for flame-baiting.

§1) No Flaming/Flame-baiting/bigotry

Abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic comments (or any other type of bigotry), personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the forum or through PM's. If you receive a PM that is abusive or you find offensive please forward it to a moderator who will investigate.

Flame-baiting is also not tolerated; flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response. Mocking/teasing/ridiculing someone or the point someone wants to make is also flamebaiting. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles, messages posted in social groups, as well as quoting someone against their wishes in your signature to belittle/tease/mock them. If someone asks you to remove something they posted on the forum from your signature you must remove it. Common sense tells you that posting someone's PMs without permission is also flamebaiting and will be punished.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

EOD Suit

Z1aW4.jpg

Edited by SpetS15
I dont know how to resize the image

that image is 10 times the limit on the forum.. you might want to size it down before they come for you..

how do I do that?

You can use a image manupulation program such as Gimp or photoshop, or even a image upload site like photobucket or imgur (Check your pm's)

LOL! You're not bitter about that at all. :D

Abs

Yeah sorry, since I did addons back in the OFP days myself (before the RVMAT stuff came that made texturing impossible for derps like me), I would normally not flame someone for not releasing stuff. :(

But in this case the temptation was just too great. One thread announcing he is going to make an addon, then another thread where he made a poll where the users could choose, then another thread where he announced the Prowler, then editing said thread saying he is going to make something different....I think the guy just liked the spotlight a little too much. :D

EOD Suit

Im sure I saw an addon like this in the making...Maybe pufu? Dont know, but someone is working on it.

That was J-Guid who was working on a EOD suited guy, but he since got the boot for trying to pass pirated content as his own work IIRC.

i was doing onetoo ...cant remember if i posted it

Hi, friends!

I'm looking for music-addon from Arma:Armed Assault (soundtracks) for Arma 2: CO.

Hello folks!

when playing tank missions I find it sometimes pretty confusing to keep track of where the hull is pointing in relation to the turret and vice versa. The thing is, that ACE has a small 'indicator' that displays where the main gun is pointing at in relation to the hull.

can someone make an addon that does the same but without ACE?

I have a proposition. A script or addon for when a player as a normal civilian flys a plane, rolls a couple times or goes upsidedown for a while, the player "looses his lunch" all over the inside of the windscreen/windshield. i think it adds a bit of realism so to speak...i cant script for nothing, i thought someone would be able to.

When I was in cadets and the pilots would do all kinds of crazy things like what they would call 'aerial dirt biking' and other aerobatics I never remember any nausea...

That said I guess you would have to replace the rvmat of the canopy with one with a sort of puke macromap which I think could be done without much fuss... and the conditions for the change may be done with a switch triggered by the g meter, but that I'm not too sure about. The kicker is whether or not these aircraft have hiddenselections in the window, and separate ones for the windshield. It would seem that either all windshields and side windows would be doused in puke or none of them would.

I would love to see more british kit mainly the stormer and shielder though, Would be great to have some AA and some mine laying capabilities.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of the ship-builders (Gnat) and the like would be able to make a Coast Guard Cutter, maybe like the Hamilton Class, or maybe even the new Legendary class NSC. I am trying to make an all Coast Guard/ civilian mission (drug runners). But I am having trouble because I lack a Coast Guard Cutter. Thank you anyone in advance!

i think it was usec that released a plane addon of which allowed people to be injured and killed by the propeller, leaving "traces" on the windshield...thats what gave me the idea for this.