Is there a mod where passengers in a helicopter can shoot out of it? I would like to see that happening in the game.

For example, you have some troops being transported in a uh-60, and they have guns. Their are enemies on the ground, and the gunners can't handle it all. So the passengers in the helicopter can shoot the enemies from inside.

I would like to be piloting a helicopter and have a sniper onboard shooting people from the air.

im looking for a camera as a handgun for a player to take photo's ingame.

it would be great for recon missions and reporter missions

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

im looking for a camera as a handgun for a player to take photo's ingame.

it would be great for recon missions and reporter missions

and while im here how about some African wild animals for Isla duala

it just isnt africa without a few monkeys or some impala

Would LOVE to see:

UAS Grob tutor

Nimrod

Tornado gr4/f3

f18 super hornet

TRISTAR

VC10

C17

T10 Harrier

Edited by killkid

erm there is a tornado gr4 out already

and there are f18s in the works

and there are f18s in the works

where? cant find one for Arma 2. same for c17

FDF, ANZAC, and PRACS all have F-18s, and a C-17 was planned by RKSL, but it was on that big list of things he can't release.

There is another C-17 however, but it's still in the early stages.

wait WUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE :O
FDF' date=' ANZAC, and PRACS all have F-18s, and a C-17 was planned by RKSL, but it was on that big list of things he can't release.

There is another C-17 however, but it's still in the early stages.[/quote']

ahhh yes :D

Is there any addon, which gives me a realistic apache gunsight AND sound AND bit thicker tracers?

Edited by KrAziKilla

Is there a mod where passengers in a helicopter can shoot out of it? I would like to see that happening in the game.

For example, you have some troops being transported in a uh-60, and they have guns. Their are enemies on the ground, and the gunners can't handle it all. So the passengers in the helicopter can shoot the enemies from inside.

I would like to be piloting a helicopter and have a sniper onboard shooting people from the air.

nice idea bro, i like it ;)

:yay::yay::yay:

honzikpen;1725403']nice idea bro' date=' i like it ;)

:yay::yay::yay:[/quote']

Not possible with the current A2/OA engine

Hi, is there some addon, where I can actually holster my sidearm?

Maybe some animation switch, where will be basic walking stance without weapons, just with pistol in my hand, or good old stylish OFP sidearm holster pistol.

I really miss it here and I hate when I always aiming when hodling pistol...

Seriously, this could make for some interesting time travel sci-fi themed mod! We already have a handful of world war 2 add-ons and mods for ARMA 2 as far as I can tell. Has anyone seriously considered doing something like this? Have modern day American Marines or Soldiers help the Allies fight off the Nazis and the Nazis attempting to adapt to modern day weapons?

There is a really awesome sci-fi novel (followed by 2 sequals) about a 21st century multinational force fighting the war on terror that is suddenlly sent back in time to WW2 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_Choice

Written quite realistically like a Clancy novel. Lots of cool ideas about Modern Day units vs. WW2 units.

This doesn't need a new mod. Just download a WWII mod and use/down some modern units, et voilà

slx is the most fully featured imho, GL4 is great for squad-squad communication and team interaction, like artillery support , enemy positions etc.

Seriously, this could make for some interesting time travel sci-fi themed mod! We already have a handful of world war 2 add-ons and mods for ARMA 2 as far as I can tell. Has anyone seriously considered doing something like this? Have modern day American Marines or Soldiers help the Allies fight off the Nazis and the Nazis attempting to adapt to modern day weapons?

IIRC, the U.S. Marines didn't fight in the European theater, if they did, it was in a very, very limited role. Although, an alternate history mod wouldn't be bad at all.

There is a really awesome sci-fi novel (followed by 2 sequals) about a 21st century multinational force fighting the war on terror that is suddenlly sent back in time to WW2 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_Choice

Written quite realistically like a Clancy novel. Lots of cool ideas about Modern Day units vs. WW2 units.

Like I said in the thread, I support this too. We need more Alternate History and Science Ficition mods for ARMA 2/OA.

Also as I said, there are difference between the MNF Forces and the Modern US Forces(Their using lasers, Upgraded versions of the M1(M1A3), Bradley, UAV, Comanche, Apache, and ETC) and the allies start using the AK-47 as a principal assualt rifle and are also using the Skyhawk, Sabre, Cobra, B-52s, Shermans with ERA, and Hueys by the end of the series.

List of the Books:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_Choice_(novel)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_Targets_(novel)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Impact_(novel)

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

IIRC, the U.S. Marines didn't fight in the European theater, if they did, it was in a very, very limited role. Although, an alternate history mod wouldn't be bad at all.

If we're talking about 21st century US Marines going back in time, what does it matter if their predecesors fought in that theater or not?? One thing has nothing to do with the other. See why this subject may have required a thread of it's own? ;)

If we're talking about 21st century US Marines going back in time, what does it matter if their predecesors fought in that theater or not?? One thing has nothing to do with the other. See why this subject may have required a thread of it's own? ;)

Unless somebody is making it, it doesn't need its own thread.

can someone please make a type 45 destroyer if at all possible as there is a decided lack of ships on the game and as the navy is a large part of the armed forces I think it only fit that they should get some decent troops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Daring_%28D32%29

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSimLbxiWu-FHQiKZ4t1SW5Vqm_0o8ymDKIf9XwX039E2FWcEQ&t=1&usg=__uvJz8xFG5M5xowfiLqA7iP9GJzo=

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/upload/img_400/DR100221066.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf1rBmb76kP3mdONPpNQbN93BOlO3DYJ3maqHbTl6ZWw6nMhE&t=1&usg=__nnJAfJBxSfMEkxj-vf77wXhHvac=

Edited by Rellikki

I nice lower end AA gun like the ZPU-1 would be awesome, especially for Takastan, this weapon system is pretty commonly used throughout Afghanistan by the taliban.

Wiki Link

Picture 1

Picture 2