hey guys, i was wondering, is there a way to make the M4 and M16 sound the same? Im using Vopsound, but I wanted to enable the M4 sound, to be the used on the M16 as well. is there a way to do this?? thanks!!

I'd like to have the T-800 Terminator ported to ARMA2:OA

The old one by Marccom doesn't seem to work although it doesn't give any errors. Just doesn't show up in the editor...

I would kill for an updated/ported A2 version of SIX Tracers. They were epic.

Me too!Who should we kill to get them back?:Oo:

honzikpen;1747597']isnt the CH-53 the biggest helicopter one on world?

Ur were just goofing right?

no not real tho, but now i know it :bounce3: :yay:

Hi, would He commend possible to have the OV-10 Bronco and the allotment OV1 Mohawk A-1 Skyraider in Arma2 because they are ideal aircraft for anti-insurgency

OV10:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=0&cat=addons&id=1213

OV1:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=0&cat=addons&id=1190

thx

Should both work in ArmA 2: http://s10.directupload.net/images/100913/73ehnc7h.jpg

A TASER X26 and The TASER XREP and a shotgun to fire it. Seriously, though, it would be helpful in user campaigns/mission, were you want to take a target you have to arrest down w/o taking them out.

Hello all,

I would like to kindly request for a remodeling of the T-72, and remove the original combat cupola/gun turret, and "insert" a driver-lesson version cupola on it. The lesson-tank should have space for one instructor and 2 passengers/fellow course-takers, besides lesson-taking driver ofcourse.

I do think most armies around the world do have such Training/Lesson tanks. And whilst one could argue that a normal combat-cupola/gun-turret tank could do the trick aswell, it fails to effectively let the commander do his/her job of instructing, without sight-obstruction from looking over the remainder of combat-cupola/gun-turret, not able to see driver's directional-awareness behaviour (driver anticipating (head-movement, especially if driver is fortunate enough to use TrackIR!), on what is possibly coming from all sides.) whilst not being buttoned-up/turned in. Also, the Commander position whilst being buttoned-up/turned-in, is rather limiting aswell, you still have to look over the gun-turret for example.

Also using the gunner-position isn't doing well for that either, as one constantly needs to rotate the cupola/gun-turret into the right direction, whilst not "decapitating" the driver/blocking driver's sight, or getting stuck whilst trying to "point out" direction, showing a 90 degree angle on driver's direction, whilst being amongst hardened objects like houses for example. But even worse sight for the gunner when buttoned-up/turned in, as he/she should instruct the driver looking through a very limited sight, immensly decreasing situational awareness, and abbillity to aid the trainee-driver properly, on letting the driver get hold of "feeling" a tank's width, length, etc.

Also whilst using a BIS-created Combat-tank model, (stock material) one can hardly speak taking note of what the current driver is doing, whilst sitting around, being a mere passenger on a assigned position within the tank. Mostly bored players, will disturb driver's chances of successively passing the examination-course for beginners, especially in clans whom are more casual, yet aim to be realistic as possible. Some turn gun-cupola/gun-turret so, that driver has to be instructed to wait for the spectating trainee-driver on gunner-position to aim cupola/turret in the right direction, before instructor gives it a go-ahead again..

Also, whilst gunner moves the turret around, the commander-sights are still being rotated along with the directional movement of the turret itself! This way it is very hard to instruct properly.. One might advocate for the tank-commander/instructor's choice to unbutton/turn-out all occupants. But if training is to be done whilst being buttoned-up/turned-in it's not going to work, unless a script is used. And whilst a script should be found on the internet, I still haven't heard of such script's widespread use though. And as most clans prefer easiest option, and most are gone after one year anyway, I think I've made my point of proving that there excists a certain call for such remodeled Driver-training Tank. :)

As for inspiration, and example of what I mean, here are some reference photo's:

[url=]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/T-72_Fahrschulpanzer_1.jpg

[url=]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/T-72_Fahrschulpanzer_2.jpg

The tank on the photograph is a Driver's Training Tank. But modeling-wise, the easiest would be to implement an excisting Ural Cabin onto a tank hull right?

Think of it as a stop-gap measure undertaken by Chernarussian Defence Force, and/or Takistani Army. Both aren't thát rich, to have specially ordered a soviet/russian built Driver-Tank. I think both CDF and Taki Army would be creative enough, to go for a cheaper option, of welding a Ural truck's cab onto a tank instead.. Saves them quite alot of money right? Also opposed to real-life, no need to wire the tank with intercom-cables. As T-72 crew IRL had no Intercom for use amongst crewmembers, atleast for the duration of the Cold War era. And I think most poor-world nations save themselves maintaining high-tech intercom, where screaming orders is cheaper, and less prone to malfunction. (unless some/all crewmembers gets hoarse! :D)

So, if somebody would be so kind to place an complete working (gauges, altered steering = "sticks" instead of wheel) Ural truck's cabin (without the hood) onto a tank, I think quite alot of Internet clans would make use of it, to instruct their cadres, on proper driving methods when it comes to tank-handling. Certainly adds somewhat to (semi-)realism besides that.

Last but not least: Thanks to all for possible interest in undertaking such project! :)

Edited by Thani '82

How about some vehicles and weapons from Halo?

Lol no Spartan Laser? :D

Please, please someone make a mod that lets you customize the LOD and Texture drawning distance! Ati users really need something like that to enjoy the game!

how about changing the color of the fricken Crosshairs? light green doesnt cut it when aiming in sunny areas, specially with skeets.

I know there is a mod that changes the entire interface to a few colors, but could the crosshairs alone be changed?

And how about changing the shape of the crosshair? it gives a hard time aiming, and I prefer the good old cross.

Please, please someone make a mod that lets you customize the LOD and Texture drawning distance! Ati users really need something like that to enjoy the game!

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7549

http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/proper-projects/PROPER_projects#Unsorted-releases

how about changing the color of the fricken Crosshairs? light green doesnt cut it when aiming in sunny areas, specially with skeets.

I know there is a mod that changes the entire interface to a few colors, but could the crosshairs alone be changed?

And how about changing the shape of the crosshair? it gives a hard time aiming, and I prefer the good old cross.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9361

Relax, and look http://www.armaholic.com

Possibly but those are BIS setup missions might be dynamic missions created by the Armoury.

Think it be easier to make your own in the editor.

@Günter Severloh:

Danke.

It's just that in OA and Arma 2, the trees and builidings still look crazy, even with all the Proper-mods. Especially the vegetation in OA looks horrible.

I agree they do look bad, proper is perfect for and FPS boost, or give it back to you, but the trees look horrible.

The GLt plants however isn't to bad, I use them myself as I have a low end cpu, all depends on what you want to accomplish in your game, without the sacrificing performance.

Is anyone working on re-skinning OA vehicles for Chernarus? Really want some green Strykers and Bradleys.

Is anyone working on re-skinning OA vehicles for Chernarus? Really want some green Strykers and Bradleys.

there is already a addon pack with bradleys for arma 2 with the wood camo.

but strykers with wood camo, idk dude XD