Can someone make a config so that there are soldiers in BIS's us army that use variants of the M4 and M16? And also I dunno which weapon box it's in but there's an M4 that you get given in the community mission operation black thunder that would be cool to have units using.

Since ACE will apparently not be using A2 stuff and using just OA I guess that means we won't be getting the reskined desert Marines, can someone please reskin the Force Recon Marines (Razor too if possible) in desert Marpat? Someone already created the regular Marine infantry with Desert Marpat awhile back but unfortunately, no desert Force Recon or Razor Team. I think they'd look great on Takistan.

Can someone make a config so that there are soldiers in BIS's us army that use variants of the M4 and M16? And also I dunno which weapon box it's in but there's an M4 that you get given in the community mission operation black thunder that would be cool to have units using.

ditto

Since ACE will apparently not be using A2 stuff and using just OA I guess that means we won't be getting the reskined desert Marines, can someone please reskin the Force Recon Marines (Razor too if possible) in desert Marpat? Someone already created the regular Marine infantry with Desert Marpat awhile back but unfortunately, no desert Force Recon or Razor Team. I think they'd look great on Takistan.

I think sanders did that, not sure. I'd happily do that for you though :D

You would? I'd greatly appreciate it man, I need my Marines :D

PS: I saw Sanders stuff but I think his only has Assault Units and not regular FR guys in Desert Marpat.

If I get a copy of OA, I'll make a replacement config for them to use M4s, but that will work only together with ArmA 2 .

Well. M4 and Scar in the US army would be cool.

Im getting sick of that everyone use a Scar now. So a M4 like in Arma 2 would be cool:cool:

More variaty guys ;)

You would? I'd greatly appreciate it man, I need my Marines :D

PS: I saw Sanders stuff but I think his only has Assault Units and not regular FR guys in Desert Marpat.

I'm probably gona snag bink's generic special forces configs etc, and just wait for him to come back for permissions. (should be back soon i hear)

if not, I'll probably do my own, but I don't believe in duplication... you know?

Yeah, I've seen bad things happen with duplications without request. Again though, I appreciate it. :)

I think sanders did that' date=' not sure. I'd happily do that for you though :D[/quote']

Binkowski made FR Troops. You can get them on armaholic, actually.

--edit--

Here's Binkowski's troops (MARSOC, not specifically FR, sorry) and the normal desert marines.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10153

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7248

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7328

Edited by Black1ron

For some reason Bink requested the download link be removed, even on these forums the dl link was removed, and I have those Desert Units, but sadly FR wasn't included, just regular infantry.

For some reason Bink requested the download link be removed, even on these forums the dl link was removed, and I have those Desert Units, but sadly FR wasn't included, just regular infantry.

I just linked the page, didn't know the dl link was removed. That's wierd... They were good units. I would send them to you, but my pc recently died for the last time. Getting a new one in around 1-2 months, so I no longer have the files.

If I get a copy of OA, I'll make a replacement config for them to use M4s, but that will work only together with ArmA 2 .

Yeah cool sounds great, but as col. said a mixture of the 3 m4, scars and m16's if the army still uses them would be great XD. However i dont know how you'd get the weapons with the right attachment set up, I mean in arma 2 they dont have grips flashlight and lasers...

Afghan national Army is in the works. thread should be within the last 2-3 pages.

Will someone make a simple addon that adds the "grainy" video effect that seems new to ArmA 2: OA to the usual Night Vision? If that was done, I think Night Vision would FINALLY look realistic. (Remember that this grainy effect was attempted through a cycling/looping series of alpha channel grainy images in OFP?)

Also can someone make a fire on my lead command and a return fire command? would be really helpful and easier to stop ai not getting killed or giving away your position.

Hey guy's... I don't know if this is the right section to post this. Otherwise move it.

You all know the Netherlands are in the World Championship Finals this year in South Africa. Thats why i have a litle request for a talented texture editor.

Can somebody make me a Dutch Demo F-16 Paint scheme for on the F-16 in ARMA2 or Arrowhead. It would mean alot to me. And every other Dutch person playing this game.

Greetings, WinchesterDelta1

http://www.kosteraviationphotography...show09_051.jpg

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviatio.../3/1507346.jpg

Can someone change the default OA U.S. Army units so the all have gloves and tactical safety glasses?

Has anyone made a bomb robot? Like for defusing IED's? It would be pretty cool to have a deployable one that could be kept in a backpack or Humvee and be able to control it remotely.

Can someone change the default OA U.S. Army units so the all have gloves and tactical safety glasses?

i can do glasses, but gloves.... it depends on the model, i think... so you'd only have a few models, but all with gloves..

i can do glasses' date=' but gloves.... it depends on the model, i think... so you'd only have a few models, but all with gloves..[/quote']

By the way, Fox, no rush on those Czech reskins you said you would do. My PC just died and I'm getting a new one in one-two months. Just keep up the great work, man!