i've seen a thread where someone is making a huge city map full of buiding, skycraper and stuff ( cook. american city ).

so i'll say, why isn't a lot of people making more maps like that ( i know martin has made a full island of 20x20 with a big city ), it will be great to have more maps like that, with some landscape around it, or a national parc inside

because before making a map like that, one would need to create a lot of custom buildings to start with. And besides mondklab and mikebart and another lad (i can't remember its name) there are very few ppl actually creating new environment content (trees, buildings, etc)

heroes maker: I spent 20+ hours this week making just a small village, tweaking ground tex, terrain etc. thanks to crappy tools time flies... and before you know it a month or two passes. Thats the answer why more people don't finish what they start ;)

You know what gets old quick? Seeing the nth BF3 promo pic appear in this thread. Say "make me everything from BF3 in ArmA 2" and have done with it.

Oh, and can someone please make me this map.

Oh and don't say that Chernarus is like this map because it's NOT.

Can't see shit on that pic :P

i've seen a thread where someone is making a huge city map full of buiding, skycraper and stuff ( cook. american city ).

so i'll say, why isn't a lot of people making more maps like that ( i know martin has made a full island of 20x20 with a big city ), it will be great to have more maps like that, with some landscape around it, or a national parc inside

I'm working on this one:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=2027081&postcount=170

Sure takes alot of time, and I'm not even modelling buildings.

If you can (without copyrights problems), i'm looking for a mermaid (sirena) for ARMA2:CO.

if you want to make one, the mermaid i request will be just like that:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=zig+and+sharko+marina

not now for me, i want to make a mission that the unit will looking for a mermaid in chernarus or something else

ai reaction

What is the best mod that will make the AI react faster in close combat?

When im playing arma 2 and run against an enemy (ai) he looks at me and its liking he is saying shoot me or i will shoot you! he gives me like more than a second for me to react. I want him just to shoot me. no pause!

1317229977000_haak8_3989304698x698r.jpg

The norwegian special navy.

Awesomeness :o

Hello people!

I am searching an addon, it was made by a guy named 'Termi Pete' and its purpose was to replace ArmaIIs vanilla units weapons with Vilas' AKs. I found a link from Gamefront, but it says that the file is no longer present there.

Can anybody help me find this file?

Hello people!

I am searching an addon, it was made by a guy named 'Termi Pete' and its purpose was to replace ArmaIIs vanilla units weapons with Vilas' AKs. I found a link from Gamefront, but it says that the file is no longer present there.

Can anybody help me find this file?

It should be on Armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=arma2_files_addons_weapons

http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=arma2_files_addons_replacements

http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=arma2_oa_files_addons_weapons

http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=arma2_oa_files_addons_replacements

I would find it for you if I had the time, but got to go!

Good luck!

Best regards,

Col.

Yep, I found it! Many thanks Col.!

Interestingly it was inside a totaly outdated AK pack that Armaholic still hosts, thanks Armaholic team! (but maybe it should be extracted and made into a standalone addon) :)

Id like to see more transport airplane as originally we only have the hercules and even though we have one or two in mod packs there is

still a shortage or medium or light transport planes.

Planes like the Alenia C-27J Spartan, the EADS CASA C-295 or the Antonov An-32.

220px-Alenia_C-27J_%28Pratica_di_Mare%29_edit1.jpg300px-C-295.JPG300px-An-32B.jpg

C-27J is in the Italian (starts with a P) mod.

An-72 Coaler was released by Gnat.

Hope that helps.

C-27J is in the Italian (starts with a P) mod.

An-72 Coaler was released by Gnat.

Hope that helps.

I believe he meant to say the Pedagne mod :D

Just saying, those are Diemaco 'C8's. You may find them in some canadian/dutch/danish mod. Someone was working in one not too much time ago. The hard part is to find the Diemaco M203 mount (that makes it look so weird).

Also, there's a C7/C8 mod for OFP. With some permissions, maybe someone could work in a conversion?

M145 MGO (Machine Gun Optic) is calibrated to machine guns, not rifles. You are looking for the C79 Optical Sight which is used by Canadian Armed Forces on their C7s and C8s. The ELCAN Specter DR can be found in one of Vilas Weapons Pack.

I believe he meant to say the Pedagne mod :D

Yah, that one. Not to mention the Il-78, An-225, and C-130H (J model is Stock ArmA2) are also available.

Edited by suhsjake

Operative;2031851']Just saying' date=' those are Diemaco 'C8's. You may find them in some canadian/dutch/danish mod. Someone was working in one not too much time ago. The hard part is to find the Diemaco M203 mount (that makes it look so weird).

Also, there's a C7/C8 mod for OFP. With some permissions, maybe someone could work in a conversion?[/quote']

Thanks. I think the ONS mod might have it.

Evening ladies and gents.

I (Formally Wilco (Cant remember my damn password)) would like to throw out the idea of making a realistic LAV-25A2 for Arma II. I am an LAV Crewman in the United States Marine Corps and I have UNLIMITED access to this vehicle (Not going to disclose OPSEC information/items obviouisly) and I am willing to take whatever reference shots needed to get this model completed and in ArmA. I can get you sounds of both the M242 Bushmaster and M240 Bravo also.

Examples:

img1681c.th.jpg

img1672a.th.jpg

img1669a.th.jpg

Edited by AndeUSMC

Honestly,I'm desperate for decent looking iraqi insugents. Dont tell me the TK guys look like them because the DONT.AT ALL.They look more like taliban.I just want decent looking iraqi insurgents.

i want chinese pla army.

VME is good but are stopping unless people help them. HELP THEM PEOPLE! :D

Hi there!

+1 to Wilco!

And: M935 Trucks. I know that ACE has them, but honestly I think it wouldn't hurt to have some standalone versions too.

Oh and, some reskins from OA hummers into woodland as well as a proper color for the Strykers.

Please make addon for handling handguns/light smg's in 1 hand so you will can handle every weapon in 1 hand. Thanks!