Somebody should make a mod, that changes the blood particle colour. It's too light in vanilla Arma 2 to seem realistic...

Is anyone out there working on a swamp island?

i.e. mostly or wholly covered with water varying from ankle height, up to swimming depth with a few canals and/or irrigation ditches leading alongside roads and paths towardsa few small farmsteads of compounds with enterable buildings.

With maybe two or three pieces of highground on it to allow domination of the island from these points.

Is there any addon that change the the Post Process Effects in real-time? Something with GUIs and sliders to adjust an effect like the Color Correction for exemple.

PPE:

1. Radial Zoom Blur

2. Chromatic Aberration

3. Wet Distortion

4. Color Corrections

5. Dynamic Blur

6. Film Grain

7. Color Inversion

when i looked at that new patch it makes a sniper almost invisible, but no one has any mods that place the guile camo on the sniper rifles.

damn! I was going to request this tank too!

Lot of picture and blueprints here http://strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/ratte.html

I started doing it in 3dsmax but really I'm not good enough to do it. We need this ingame. Imagine this slowly coming out of the forest (crushing every tree it encounters) and then firing its 2 enormous cannon! :war:

Ratte , hehehe, 1 war machine that could destroy all army :D in real life it would have many problems, in game it would be "one-man-army" vehicle that smashes all

eh... if i only had free time , dreaming about pack of not-known widely vehicles as T44, IS3, ufo-tank, Mouse etc. :)

if i would won in lottery i could do such addons all day :D

i like idea of prototypes addons :)

than also US heavy tank T28 ? :) and many such like "never used" weapons from history of WW2/50's

just think if the germans had actually gone through with that tank, we'd probably all be speaking german :P

Mil Mi-26

Is anyone out there making one? anyone know?

This would be the sweetest transport in ARMA 2 and awesome with Ravens Lifter on armaholic WIP

mil mi-26

is anyone out there making one? Anyone know?

This would be the sweetest transport in arma 2 and awesome with ravens lifter on armaholic wip

Is anyone out there working on an improved USS Nimitz ore an other CVN for Arma2?

Someone is working on an F14, isn't it?

Whats about a F15?

Tino

imagine seeing that tank moving slowly toward you!.

It would be scary:crazy_o:

Edited by zombo

Hello all,

This is my first post ... and probably been asked before now.

Is ther a list of recomended (and stable) addons list around?

Something I could just download now and again as a addon mega pack...

wow it would make life simpler.

It's a pain to keep on getting kicked in multiplayer beacuse your missing this or that... or am I missing something?

Thx.

PS. if this is in the wrong place please moderate it and place in correct thread.

Edited by Quinkink

Since I have spent several days trying to merge addon vehicles into the ACE 2 system and failing horribly. I just don't have the knowledge or basic tutorials to help me learn.

I am requesting that someone Merge VILAS Soviet Vehicles Pack with ACE 2 realistic Weapons, armour/damage and crew protection ect.

just think if the germans had actually gone through with that tank, we'd probably all be speaking german :P

this tank was insane project

i would never appeared, very very high cost of production, probably unbelievable fuel consumption and.... how it would move ?

on solid flat terrain 5 km/h ?

it would be destroyed by air-raid

such thing could only exist in sci-fi dreams of madman

in real it would be not reliable and suitable to use

but of course addon of it would ba amazing, but better Mouse tank :)

at least 2 prototypes were almost done and US heavy tank T28

I would be happy with:

B2-Spirit

AWACS

Patriot Batterie

Stealth boats

Gloabmaster (Transport plane)

Napalm

:D Greetz Silencekiller

I want Wonderwoman's jet.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

this tank was insane project

i would never appeared, very very high cost of production, probably unbelievable fuel consumption and.... how it would move ?

on solid flat terrain 5 km/h ?

it would be destroyed by air-raid

such thing could only exist in sci-fi dreams of madman

in real it would be not reliable and suitable to use

but of course addon of it would ba amazing, but better Mouse tank :)

at least 2 prototypes were almost done and US heavy tank T28

well acording to the biography the top speed of that tank is40 km/h on solid flat terrain. but your probably correct in the assumption that an air raid could destroy it, but as far as anything on the ground/sea would have been destroyed by that monster, as far as Sci-fi dreams/madman go : Hitler can be defined as such, but yet his ideas were brought to reality