Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505 Version: Release Date & Other topics - EU/Aus/NZ/SA/ME/Israel etc.

lol
I understood that part :)

Welcome and hope all goes well with your cancellation to obtain via Cdwow.

EB Games Miranda this morning as of 9.30am told me 20th of August. Even the guy behind the counter remarked that it was still a long way off.

EB Games Miranda this morning as of 9.30am told me 20th of August. Even the guy behind the counter remarked that it was still a long way off.
When he finished explaining that to you im hoping you gave him the bird and walked off.;) Keep looking for june the 19th onwards

Yeah i've seen 2 sites now that have 20th August as release as of today.

ebgames.com.au

&

aussiegamer.com.au

I've already preordered from a UK site though so i'm happy. :)

I pre ordered at eb-games: melbourne central yesterday, the guy said the 9th of july.

I thought about saying something, but its not the fault of the lemming behind the counter.

I got a mate working at EB, he says their getting the copies on the shelves around mid June (20th onwards).

Well I rang JBHFI in Perth and they mentioned not in until mid August. Pretty sure he has it wrong. Hope he does!!!:eek:

Edit: I scrolled back and

Yeah i've seen 2 sites now that have 20th August as release as of today.

ebgames.com.au

&

aussiegamer.com.au

:( :( I is not liking this

Edited by mazza

went back to local ebgames store, they said same thing again -_-, Not in their system or no such game...

I got a mate working at EB, he says their getting the copies on the shelves around mid June (20th onwards).

Not so.... its now the 20th of August from all the online stores anyway :( Oz gets screwed again... thx BI and 505... retarded

Edited by 76
Me bod spulling :)

I think Rommels source was too drunk to realise what he was talking about ;) This source was also trying to dispute how OFP2 will have more realistic environments and graphics...

Hi, 1st post! :)

I have been to 2 different EB stores in Perth & Midland and they both said release date July 9th.

Wish it was sooner, but certainly better than August!

K just ordered now from cd wow , got 10% discount today , $6.40 off. So paid $57.60 instead of $63.99 NZD. :) Should recieve it around 26-30th of June.

Hi we really need some official word about this thats why i made this thread so its easier to find for others, but we're all worried now because we're all hearing 20 or something of August as Aussie release?

Is this correct? Because just a week ago we heard 19th of July like everyone else.

Placebo can you please find out for us and post it in here so we can start circulating the release date in the scene, because ALOT of the aussie community is now confused as hell about this and we're not sure which release date is right.

Don't forget New Zealand. Probably relies on the Australian distributor.

Someone shot of a email or something 505 and got this back

505 games (publishers): RELEASE 19th June 2009 - Web

Ganmehead (Aus retail): RELEASE 20th August 2009 - Web

JB HIFI (Aus retail): RELEASE 20th August 2009 - Telephone

EB Games (Aus retail): Release Date: 20/08/2009 - Web

still very confusing and we need official word from BIS on this.

I spoke to someone at EB Games in Melbourne(Epping Store) and he told me it will be available on the 20/8/09....

Sucks...

But at least we dont have to wait for a year like we did for arma1.

I dont use or have plastic crap money.

I wonder what my other options are?.....

I spoke to someone at EB Games in Melbourne(Epping Store) and he told me it will be available on the 20/8/09....

Sucks...

But at least we dont have to wait for a year like we did for arma1.

I dont use or have plastic crap money.

I wonder what my other options are?.....

http://www.cdwow.com.au/games/Windows/ARMA-II-Armed-Assault/product/view/9017405

Today!!

$45.86 Free Delivery

Was: $50.95. You save: $5.09 (10%)

You get free delivery, and its at least 40-45% off retail price anyway, and it should arrive about 7-10 days after 19th of june, so hopefully 26-30th you will recieve it. I just preordered mine from the cdwow.co.nz site and i will be waiting.

i dont' need to worry about it, i have to wait till 26-30/06/09 till i recieve my copy from CDWOW , just order it from there. So much cheaper,free delivery and you only have to wait a week after the initial european release.

yea thats why i waited, there was a 5% discount a week ago, but i skipped that, and waited a bit longer, i bet there will be a better discount in another week or so. But oh well i just want to preorder it before so their official stock does'nt run out if they have one.

Hi we really need some official word about this thats why i made this thread so its easier to find for others, but we're all worried now because we're all hearing 20 or something of August as Aussie release?

Is this correct? Because just a week ago we heard 19th of July like everyone else.

Placebo can you please find out for us and post it in here so we can start circulating the release date in the scene, because ALOT of the aussie community is now confused as hell about this and we're not sure which release date is right.

Do not start a new thread when there's a perfectly fine one with a perfectly clear title.

I'm trying to get confirmation as to 505's AU release date.