Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505 Version: Release Date & Other topics - EU/Aus/NZ/SA/ME/Israel etc.

Germany is released already like amadieus said

Europe June 19th

North American June 29th or 30th? I've heard both.

Thanks guys, I live in Austria, we speak german here, I didn't check in the stores yet but do you think it has been shipped to Austria too since our language is german?

And will there be a version for Xbox 360 or only for PC ?

Last question, is there a demo to try it to see if my PC can handle it ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

1. look in the stores around you or petergames.de

2. Pc-Only for now

3. no demo

The console version has been confirmed but kind of forgotten. Whether or not BIS is still working on it is beyond me, though there is a lot of evidence to support an Xbox360 version.

The demo was said to be released about the time of the full version. I'd say one or two weeks max until I start getting impatient. ;)

Oh yeah, did BIS ever find a publisher for the North American version? Or June 29th the Steam release date?

June 29th is just steam as far as I know. I don't think it'll be in stores.

interesting everywhere else it says the 29 or 30th for US but my steam page says 26th.

I went into eb games today and asked yet again if they were getting it in, to my surprize the man said yes its in the system but he dident have a release date.

Really? Good shit man! About time I say...everytime I asked they said it wasn't even on their system. Good sign I say...unless we get a decent release here in NZ I don't think the community will be particularly big nor servers plentiful. Hope retailers and/or BIS gets their shit together for a NZ release...

I think there will be enough server's from aust and nz that multiplayer should be ok. I orderd my copy of ArmA2 online from http://www.mightyape.co.nz/

which sent me a email a few days ago saying that the supplier had changed the date to 09/07/2009 which sucked! But its good eb games are getting it because it should advertise it more.

Yea i asked everytime and they kept saying its not on their system and it didn't exist . Im gonna go and ask torrmorow..

Yea you should, i asked a few times and they said no but this time they said yes after i had already pre orderd it online which kinda stucked because i would of rather bought it off them even if it cost more! haha

Yea you should, i asked a few times and they said no but this time they said yes after i had already pre orderd it online which kinda stucked because i would of rather bought it off them even if it cost more! haha

yea but if they say its coming out later than 19th of June im going to preorder from cdwow.co.nz anyway which costs $63.99 NZD with free shipping.

yea but if they say its coming out later than 19th of June im going to preorder from cdwow.co.nz anyway which costs $63.99 NZD with free shipping.

Good find man, good find! This looks like my option too, thanks man.

Does anyone know what version we will be getting here in NZ? Aussie or UK I'm assuming...

EDIT: Oh and anyone know if theres a special edition or anything?

Edited by BloodBomb
...cause.

Good find man, good find! This looks like my option too, thanks man.

Does anyone know what version we will be getting here in NZ? Aussie or UK I'm assuming...

EDIT: Oh and anyone know if theres a special edition or anything?

UK European Most likely

I mailed the Aus Eb games about the rumors of release date being pushed forward to 19th.

They replied saying there is no change from the vendor so the release is most likely 9th July.

Ill get mine from CD wow also.

I went into eb games today and asked yet again if they were getting it in, to my surprize the man said yes its in the system but he dident have a release date.

Merged into existing Australia/New Zealand thread, search before posting please, it's a rule for a reason.

I should of shoped around before i ordered mine lol, im going to have to wait longer than most people :(

Mighty Ape, i dono if i can be botherd doing that now thoe lol

Not sure if English is your first language but perhaps consider using something like Firefox + inbuilt spellchecker, will make your posts easier to read, especially for people who don't have English as a first language.

Yes english is my first language and i really dident see the reason for using correct spelling in the aus and nz post where most of the readers in this post are from aus or nz when i could use short term where they could understand it.

It's not intended as an insult but we have a specific rule about this:

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

The fact you're posting in the Aus/NZ thread doesn't mean there won't be people who aren't fluent in English reading the thread :)