Sign in to follow this  
Deadfast

Deadfast's Translations

Are they presenting that to a group of 10 year olds?

No, no, no, no, this is just a normal parents meeting. :p

Thanks, Deadfast. What would we do without you? :pet5:

Thanks, Deadfast! :D

Bit of trivia, but for those of you who don't already know, Karel Mořický is Str/Gaia. Just a random thought that popped into my head.

This small presentation was on gaming event Koprcon 2009 (CZ) which was organized in one elementary school ... so that's the reason of some "10 olds" pictures. :)

Thanks Deadfast for translation. Only thing is that loading time for video appears to be exremely long for me. Anyone else?

Thanks Deadfast!

This is what is so great about BIS. They give presentations of their top-of-the-line software in a school, projector setting on a desk, screen tacked over a blackboard, kids walking through the meeting.. And we love it. Because it's a product that has inherent worth. Set it on a desk, and it sells itself!

Many other companies could learn a thing or two from this humble, strong group.

edit: No problems here Tony11

Thanks Deadfast for translation. Only thing is that loading time for video appears to be exremely long for me. Anyone else?

Yes same problem here...

But Im patient. Thx for the translations deadfast!

Nice work deadfast. Now why the fuck can't BIS release english versions of these.... marketing fail.

Nice work deadfast. Now why the fuck can't BIS release english versions of these.... marketing fail.

Because this was no official press release, it was merely a small presentation on KoprCon 2009, a gathering of fans of science fiction and fantasy (mainly Star Wars and Star Trek).

Thanks for the trasnlation!

Hm nice almost all buliding enterable... hope this time AI can use them as cover and search buildings.

Finished the last 3 videos from KoprCon:

K-akiiehM5A

Rek9QS09bkA

WBKGJm1BvIc

Great job - thank you! The section on the billboards was particularly fun :)

Short summary of new stuff please. :)

"If you fire from a gun it will heat up and become white"

...mmmmmm FLIIIIIR.

"If you fire from a gun it will heat up and become white"

Hopefully temperatures will be made available as a "read parameter" as well. I foresee some cool weapon jamming and silencer failing mods due to weapon heat :)

Hopefully temperatures will be made available as a "read parameter" as well. I foresee some cool weapon jamming and silencer failing mods due to weapon heat :)

Better post it quick in the CIS as suggestion targeted for OA.... now they are still in development and maybe such commands can thus be added better/faster.