Sign in to follow this  
vilas

PROJECT'85 TOPIC

It's been quiet here because they are most likely trying to wrap up the first release. There's really no point in addressing all the impatience and questions about a release date.

Who cares about news or progress reports anyways, when the release actually arrives nobody will care about that stuff.

ShadowNX,

It's just a damn shame people can't stop pressing for a release date. It's understandable that it's been delayed, no worries here. If people don't like the fact it's been delayed... F%@k 'em. They're not the ones busting their asses for the communities enjoyment. For the sake of all you content creators, I wish people would get that through their heads.

Can one of the moderators around here give this guy a big kick up his arse?

I am so tired of this guy lurking the threads around here to kinda act as a wannabe moderator or a spokesperson for mods or addon makers.

personally I say it again manzilla...first frigging read what someone says or asks and then learn to move your arse further to the next thread and keepin`your mouth shut.

------------------------------------

Thnx for the info ShadowNX ...I`m busy to test 1.15beta and hopes it runs alot smoother, also for the mods released or coming like P`85.

for the moderators you may delete this post.

shadowNX... did you say Islands?

like... more then 1 island?

cool!

i hope i can se the same quality as on the rest of the stuff wink_o.gif

ShadowY,

First of all that post wasn't directed towards you anyways. Frankly I wouldn't lump you in with the people that give the modders flak. If you felt it was directed toward you then I apologize. If your tired of my posting all I can say is don't read them cause I'm not just going to stop because you are tired of reading them.

I'm entitled to my opinion as much as others are entitled to complain. If defending the content creators is the wrong thing to do then I will accept any punishment I receive. I don't blatantly flame people when I do it anyways. With all the garbage the modding community gets from people what harm does a little defense do? If these guys or any others do not want me to defend them all they have to do is let me know and I'll stop. I just feel it utterly ridiculous that some people insist on pestering, insulting, etc. the very people that keep this game alive. And for this fact I speak up. If some feel I've attacked them without merit then I sincerely apologize.

the_shadow,

I didn't realize there was even going to be an island and if there is two that's fantastic. I just caught the "islands" thing, man these guys are gonna have a bad ass mod when it's all said and done.

It's been quiet here because they are most likely trying to wrap up the first release. There's really no point in addressing all the impatience and questions about a release date.

Who cares about news or progress reports anyways, when the release actually arrives nobody will care about that stuff.

ShadowNX,

It's just a damn shame people can't stop pressing for a release date. It's understandable that it's been delayed, no worries here. If people don't like the fact it's been delayed... F%@k 'em. They're not the ones busting their asses for the communities enjoyment. For the sake of all you content creators, I wish people would get that through their heads.

Can one of the moderators around here give this guy a big kick up his arse?

I am so tired of this guy lurking the threads around here to kinda act as a wannabe moderator or a spokesperson for mods or addon makers.

personally I say it again manzilla...first frigging read what someone says or asks and then learn to move your arse further to the next thread and keepin`your mouth shut.

------------------------------------

Thnx for the info ShadowNX ...I`m busy to test 1.15beta and hopes it runs alot smoother, also for the mods released or coming like P`85.

for the moderators you may delete this post.

I strongly disagree with you here mate. It would be the same as asking MilesTeg or other frequent forum members, who often offer their input and try to bring threads that are straying way off into OT land back down to earth, to shut up. I reckon these guys are just trying to give the Mod-makers a little breather from all the dumb questions. (I'm not in any way saying your dumb, but I think you understand what I mean). I often feel compelled to do this myself sometimes, but fortunately Manzilla and others are usaually way ahead of me.

Back on topic: I'm glad to see you guys working hard at making some decent quality cold war gear for us. Kepp up the good work, and may I wish you a very Merry Xmas smile_o.gif

AT-5 "Spandrel" or 9M113 "Konkurs" Whatever you prefer ^^

at5oo7.jpg

w640.png

Original model is the OFP one from ViT/AK74M

ohh i wouldn´t use that amonition ... plants are growing out of it !

No just kidding we all know this bug ;-)

Hes growing weed in the ammo box. Perhaps he wants to make peace not war smile_o.gif

I cant wait for the release!

I wonder if the release is in a few days or a few weeks...

(im not asking for a definite date!wink_o.gif

Pretty close but definatly wont say a date again as that never works out.

Sooner than may be good for the overall quality if i may say so so expect a few bugs that couldnt be fixed in time.

However as we need to respect the wishes of parts of the team we will release it that way but will support it pretty fast with new stuff and fixes.

And while were at it, heres one more teaser of a freshly added bonus unit.

Click me im a link

And btw... 2800posts... yay ^^

Great work P85 team. Glad to see this progressing, and take your time. Rather have a quality mod than something that is rushed out with bugs.

will this MOD be compatible with ACE? and when the mod is released will it have a campaign(even just a small 5 mission one)

the campaign would create such a nice atmosphere for the mod. inlove.gif

Cant wait, this is the FFUR /MCM for arma in my Eyes.

You guys included SLX in this?

Sorry if this was asked... Thread is 77 pages long.

any news?

its just that it was delayed and we were hopeful an its been a few weeks. I understand that its been the holidays so ppl might be away...

yes delayed a little :/

cause we are fighting MP servers problems

we wanna give 100% working mod, but we found some problems sad_o.gif

mod should be in 2008, but we work very hard on fixing problems to be sure that MP will be working :/

Not only MP issues, we are figuring out bugs on all scales and we're currently enhancing/polishing as much as we can to provide the finest we can do at the release.

If we would have hurried up then things would have been too disappointing.

stay tuned, though.

Regards,

TB

1.While you're ironing out bugs 'n stuff have you thought about getting permission and converting this fellow as well...- or have you already made some mortars?

2. You should remove the ammobox from the Konkurs launcher - this would make it a much easier to use it together with RKSL cargo script and fx. bmp's.

cheers

At least the former vehicle packs contain BMP-1s with not all wheels rotating. If I remember it correctly some view definitions on vehicles are either frozen or have definition bugs.